Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians (16340 Views)

Looters Trial Begins Soon, Buhari Says / "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / Recession Will Soon Be Over – Osinbajo Assures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by chinjo(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Urging Nigerians to speak positively about the country but goes about destroying the name of this great country abroad. Who are u deceiving

1 Like

Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mikeade11(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2016
It takes average of 10yrs to get out of recession. Read well don't be decieved mr man
sarrki:
We believe you baba

1 Like

Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by mikeade11(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Note! Jesus is coming soon... We haven't seen him up till this moment. Wise up
sarrki:
We believe you baba
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by morereb10: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2016
when
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by morbeta(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2016
He said "will" again!!

Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Emassive(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2016
Yeah right
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by pat077: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2016
Recession will end soon. but your clueless and vision less administration will end soonest.

3 Likes

Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 29, 2016
we believe you Baba...may Almighty
help you
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Okeikpu(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2016
grin grincheesy
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Loonyy(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Styx01:

Does Buhari know the meaning of recession? Stack illiterate person predicting end of recession as if he knows anything. Shame!!!
so u had to repost d news only to call him stack illiterate #smh
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by cutekhalifa(m): 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
EDIOT how are we going smile soon when price of commodities are on the high side...promise upon promises, but nothing to show for it, here are some of buhari promise

1. I will reduce fuel price to
45naira per liter..current price #145

2. There will be free education at
all level.... we are still paying for schools fees, and our public school is nothing to write home about

3. I will pay 23million Nigerians
5,000 monthly... this is one of the biggest scam... no sign of the 5k

4. I will increase minimum wage
and place every graduate in salary
for extra 1 year after their youth
service.... 89% of our graduates are jobless, the one's that manage to get job ,their
severance arrears accurate....
and no sign's of clearing up the Dept's soon

5. One free meal (to include fruits)
daily, for public primary school
pupil.... he manage to feed some primary schools in duara for a week... the next thing we heard is that our purse is empty, FG is not going to carry on with the program.. scam

6. I will revive all our refinery in
my first one year in office and
build more to produce more for
our domestic consumption....
the refinery he promise to revive is not working and they are planning to auction it out to the highest bidder

7. I will crush Boko Haram in my
first 3 months in office....
boko haram are becoming deadly now than before

8. Three million Jobs per year... Since he took over more that 500,000 Nigerian citizen has lost their jobs, and no job available

9. I will stop importation of refined
products.... Nigeria is NO1 importer of refined products in Africa and probably among top 5 in the world...

10. Stabilizing the naira.... Naira is one of the weakest currency in the world, arguably the worst currency in Africa...

All this recession and suffering is courtesy of BUHARI 1983--1985 child brain... yet some Zombies will still digest all his scam empty promises...... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by whoisuche: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
afroLAD:
Jesus is coming soon - 2000 years and counting we are still waiting.

That is how it will be when Jesus will come, It shall come like a thief in the night. So u better repent and start believing God.
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by breakeven: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is a big lie, infact we are going into depression very soon. the reason is that buhari has no human face . he is creating more enemy and anachy in the land. his style of leadership is to favour some part of the country at the expence of others. so there can never be peace but chaos.
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by TRAVEL101(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Galacious1:
really? Wat goes up doesn't come down in d naija markets o
laughing in French
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by irumanle(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dis baba s mad
Re: Economy: Recession Will End Soon, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Barigaboy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
When u don't believe in your leader u r a betrayer that should be thrown in the river before getting to the promise land becos u will always do everything to drive the journey back. Wailers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia North: Traditional Ruler Invokes Death On Kalu’s Detractors / COVID-19: Ndume Calls For Part-time National Assembly To Save Cost / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.