Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS (27035 Views)

Presidency Summons Buhari’s Minister To Aso Rock Following Atiku’s Endorsement / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Court Summons EFCC For Freezing Fayose's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2016

SSS and Buhari balling into the courtroom...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by CandyDiamond(f): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Why is it that everybody that is holding key positions in Nigeria are Northerners,the southern Nigeria is finish ooo, if they want to decimate and wipe out the southerners it will just take them a meeting and the deal is done,what happen to federal character hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
That judge should be arrested asap and given 24 strokes of cane or 7 nights at kirikiri for summoning the president over such irrelevant issues.
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Unimaginable123: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
kropotkin2:
you cant summon the President
Why? Is he above the law?

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by atirolu(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
There's always ways we get distracted on every issues in nigeria
Another news is coming soon to overshadow the past issues

Watchout!!!!!
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by sundaynome: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ala nwanyi asaba ala nwanyi asaba
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by hernandson(m): 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
buhari summoned!! Well many are confused. Let all dis case be quickly attended to abeg
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Unimaginable123: 9:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
That judge should be arrested asap and given 24 strokes of cane or 7 nights at kirikiri for summoning the president over such irrelevant issues.
what exactly is irrelevant? Is he not the one that started the process?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Okeikpu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
Daura beef in problem

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unimaginable123:
what exactly is irrelevant? Is he not the one that started the process?
what right or power does a judge have to summon a president? Where are the DSS when you need them?
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by S2kluv: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
why did I open dis thread. chai

I dnt kwn na dis kcnwaigbo guy b d Op

oh! ooooooooo
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Ahmadgani(m): 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
The greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse. judiciary: legislature: executive

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by lezznjr: 9:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
now the uncivil president will be schooled in law and due process. fuccking unrepentant coupist and coup plotter masquerading as a democratic president.

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by cutekhalifa(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
the dullard will never honour the invitation... Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by emymeeky: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bantino:
Chaiii, Buhari and the DSS right now will be like

Hahahaha
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Bom4Real: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
what right or power does a judge have to summon a president? Where are the DSS when you need them?

Zombie are sure u went to school at all?

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Unimaginable123: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
I am very certain that you have never read the Nigerian constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Unimaginable123: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bom4Real:

pls have mercy on him or her. He or she has never read the Nigerian constitution

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by morscino: 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Summon a sitting president with his full immunity...this is definately one of d corrupt judges.he must have sorted his way to his present position.

Even ordinary fayose can't be summoned by any court of law.
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Kgdavid(m): 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Unimaginable123:
I am very certain that you have never read the Nigerian constitution.

Can you quote the part of the constitution where such powers are conferred upon an ordinary high court judge, not even the supreme court, to summon the Executive himself?

When did a high court judge become the national assembly?
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bom4Real:

better to be a zombie than a flàthead.
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by ndcide(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Would have loved a bench warrant issued on Mr Buhari. But... It's unfortunate.

I can see those who said fayose shouldn't have immunity, telling us about immunity.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Lastborn12(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
fight against corruption #Nobody is untouchable even Buhari grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by marv1: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
So who should fighp corruption?
teebaxy:
Orosunnuku, Power corrupts absolute power corrupt absolutely. Buhari is not the right person to fight corruption in This country... If we really want to fight corruption in Nigeria we should call all our past leaders, their children, relatives friends home and abroad. Eg. Obasanjo, Babangida, gowan, Shonekan, Atiku, Sambo, Jonathan, Sasaki, David Mark, ekweremadu, Dogara. All of the should exceed 1000 in number to safe Nigerian
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Godfullsam:
This is a game plan to divert our attention from the current economic realities.

RUBBISH!
God bless you my brother.
Get ready for more drama
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Emassive(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is how they are watching you all tear yourselves apart for their sake.... Zombies all around Nigeria need to be saved ASAP

Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Billygee2u: 1:26am On Oct 29, 2016
Unimaginable123:
What an injustice!
Buhari should appear in person as well.
Is it not buhari that said that nobody is above the law?
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by sontoly: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ta9dmo6qg
watch this and u will live longer, laffter is good for u
Re: Arrested Judges: Court Summons Buhari, DSS by Paperwhite(m): 4:04am On Oct 29, 2016
7Alexander:
if it were a common man, would the judge make such request?
I pity anybody who trusts this government, for all I know, the dasuki, judges, obanikoro, diezani, saraki and other high profile cases will yield ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Stupid government telling us how people who embezzles public funds are returning the money, does that now make them innocent?

Busy telling us how they tracked so so so billion and trillion, yet nothing.
If a hungry woman steals maggi, her pictures will be all over the internet, and she will be sentenced to 10yrs. But, the deceptive and weak government are busy shielding and protecting the identity of those Qho returned the phantom money. Why, because they are cooperating, quite laughable.

Wake me up when this government secures any high profile conviction.
I'm telling you my brother.Completely useless government. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor / Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.