Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,922 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry (803 Views)

Please Help Me, MTN Is Milking Me. Pictures Updated / Aitel Blazing On 4g Level / Aitel 6GB Data Offer For N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Simosite: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
For more than six months now Aitel has been deducting my airtime which they called value added service charge. I have tried to resolved this issue with them all to avail. Each time i called their customer care, either they gave me a code to cancelled one service i didn't subscribe or they will promise to cancel it at their end but it still persist.
This morning i woke up with a message that #30 have been deducted from my account and i was like .......
I called their customer care and the woman that answered me confirmed that such an amount was deducted from my account. I then asked her what service is that but she was not able to give me answer.
3 hrs later i called their customer care for about 4 times but those one said that nothing was deducted from my account.
Few minutes ago another #10 was deducted again. I tried calling to complain to their customer care but their line was busy.
Its been long this thing has been happening but i just turn deaf ear because the money they deducting is small. I just decided today to put an end to it but its unfortunate their customer care cannot resolve it.
Please if you have faced this kind of ''value added service charge'', tell me how you resolved it. I mostly use the line to browse and if i subscribe to data plan in the next one or two weeks i won't find any money on my account again. I will appreciate your kind respond. Thanks
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Gameguy900: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Did you subscribe to the paygo services in your data subscription option
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lmaoooo The 'milking me dry' part go me laughing
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Simosite: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Gameguy, not at all. I have unsubscribed from all their service. Infact i always get a message that i did not subscribe to the services of the code they gave me
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Simosite: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
@LabiaDestroyer, it's not funny oh. Before they will finish the #500 i have in my account i won't know
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by lastbaff(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
My opinion...

Just stop using the Airtel SIM for calls. Get another one. Except if you wish to make a call instantly and exhaust the airtime.

Oh... and since you use Airtel to browse, you may want to check this out... How to get 30GB Airtel data for N2,500 valid for 60 days.....

http://nairatechnology.com/airtel-30-gb-for-₦2500-valid-for-60-days/

That's what I'm using now.
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by omo17(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Simosite:
For more than six months now Aitel has been deducting my airtime which they called value added service charge. I have tried to resolved this issue with them all to avail. Each time i called their customer care, either they gave me a code to cancelled one service i didn't subscribe or they will promise to cancel it at their end but it still persist.
This morning i woke up with a message that #30 have been deducted from my account and i was like .......
I called their customer care and the woman that answered me confirmed that such an amount was deducted from my account. I then asked her what service is that but she was not able to give me answer.
3 hrs later i called their customer care for about 4 times but those one said that nothing was deducted from my account.
Few minutes ago another #10 was deducted again. I tried calling to complain to their customer care but their line was busy.
Its been long this thing has been happening but i just turn deaf ear because the money they deducting is small. I just decided today to put an end to it but its unfortunate their customer care cannot resolve it.
Please if you have faced this kind of ''value added service charge'', tell me how you resolved it. I mostly use the line to browse and if i subscribe to data plan in the next one or two weeks i won't find any money on my account again. I will appreciate your kind respond. Thanks

Bro, u are not d only one, i also have one airtel sim dat I've abandone cos of dis issue of airtime deduction,, anytime i recharged dey will start deducting until dey deduct everything. I can't even count hw many times av called the customer service, dey always promise to do something about it , there is nothing i
didn't do to stop further deduction but all to no avail. I decided to dump it.
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Simosite: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
@lastbaf, thanks for your input. @Omo17, but it's really unfair nah.
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Simosite: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Kazzonline, i hav done that several times. The one that happened yesterday morning, i called their customer care immediately. I hav used all the codes they gave me to unsubscribe from the services you are talked about. They have promised me to rectify it at their end all to no avail. Thanks for your suggestion anyway
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by Chrisx1x(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
kazzonline:
You guys are doing it wrong,next time you notice a deduction on your airtel line,call customer service,tell them about it,it would usally be a useless service you didnt subcribe for,tell the cc rep to cancel all fucking services dat are meant to charge money from your acount,if den giv you code,dont reject it,take it and [b]still tell her to do it from her system,[/b]dat wud work
they will tell you that the program for deactiving it is not responding.trust me i have been there before.
Re: Help Aitel Nigeria Is Milking Me Dry by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
Airtel are thieves! Never trust that network! I wish it was still Zain. Why did Bharti Airtel acquire Zain sef? Anything Indian is suspicious to me.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 For Sale / Attention MTN: Stolen Credit / How Much Of A Wizkid Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.