Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Recession-slayer! An Easy Guide To Growing From 11K To 2million In 2 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession-slayer! An Easy Guide To Growing From 11K To 2million In 2 Months (786 Views)

Turn 500k To 2million within 30-40days of investment / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession-slayer! An Easy Guide To Growing From 11K To 2million In 2 Months by aminigerian2: 4:48am On Oct 29, 2016
We currently are exploiting this amazing system using which we earn as much as 2 million in 2 months if the steps are followed and succesfully executed.

We provide a free guide every 8:00pm in our whatsapp group. All you need to do is send a whatsapp message to 08127853407 to be added to our whatsapp group

A heads up on the group's rules

PLEASE BEFORE WE START. .. WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A NEED TO BE ORGANIZED IN SOCIETY AND IN LIFE AND AS SUCH

THERE ARE RULES, AND OUR GROUP, WE WILL HAVE THEM. .. PLEASE THESE ARE OUR RULES. .. ABIDE BY THEM TO HELP US SERVE U WELL.

In a bid to sanitize this group and avoid unnecessary discussions on the group, participants are hereby encouraged to stick

to the following rules below,

Failing to abide with these rules will cause you to be summarily removed.

The rules are as follows :
1. No promotion of programmes or schemes unrelated to, or that will not help the progress of members of the group embarking on this 11,000 To 9million journey

2. There shall be no advertisement of anything on the chat group, besides what the the general admin believe will benefit

all.

3. Participants should avoid unnecessary interruptions during Seminar/lectures, in order not to disrupt the logical thought flow of the tutor. Questions will be attended to immediately after each Seminar.
NB 8pm remains the only time for seminar/lectures daily, anyone interested in personal lectures should PC any

5. Nobody is allowed to sell cryptocurrencies in the group, apart from the Admins- to avoid fraudulent activities.

6. A list of frequently asked questions and their answers will be provided in the group to reduce the amount of messages group members receive. While questions asked in the group will be attended to, we encourage you to direct as many of your questions to me in a personal message and you will be attended to.

This way, the group (and therefore you) will not be inundated with excessive message alerts from whatsapp on your phone as is usually the case with such groups.

Once again, send a whatsapp message to 08127853407, and I will add you to the group.

I'll be waiting
Re: Recession-slayer! An Easy Guide To Growing From 11K To 2million In 2 Months by aminigerian2: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thanks to all those who've responded.
We'll beat the recession together.
Give it some left hooks and upper-cuts
Re: Recession-slayer! An Easy Guide To Growing From 11K To 2million In 2 Months by BotafogoJunior(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
so person wey no dey whatsapp no fit benefit?
Re: Recession-slayer! An Easy Guide To Growing From 11K To 2million In 2 Months by aminigerian2: 3:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Maybe there should be a facebook page

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On How To Sell My Paypal Fund / Punters Pls Come In...advice Needed Urgenty / CBN Reintroduces Charges on Cash Deposits, Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.