Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month (1601 Views)

Secret On How I Was Able To Pull In 1.2million In Less Than Two Weeks / How To Make 1million Naira In A Week / Clean Toyota Corolla 2007 Available @ 2.2million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by otubujohn(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2017
I am so in need of this. Any body with help should drop it here or contact me via signature. It will be rewarded too. Really need it.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by sabanageorge(f): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by otubujohn(m): 11:24am On Nov 11, 2017
Kindly drop suggestion here. I don't mind the 20%
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by sabanageorge(f): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2017
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by dollaflow(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Skiskuski
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by jaychubi: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
otubujohn:
Kindly drop suggestion here. I don't mind the 20%

Anything that can't be shared here is pure scam
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by rexandyke(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello, If you are ready to do business, I found an article where you can find virgin ideas that can be developed and turned into a multimillion naira business. Visit the link below
http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/a-few-million-investment-ideas.html

and thank me later as usual wink grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by uboma(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2017
otubujohn:
I am so in need of this. Any body with help should drop it here or contact me via signature. It will be rewarded too. Really need it.

Greedy persons like you, will end up loosing your money all together if not careful.

how on earth can you expect to make 1million naira within 30 days from a capital of 2 million naira?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just BUY quantity 2 million items that you can sell and make a profit of 50% on each item...Mathematically speaking. grin grin
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by Uyi168: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
find 2sure odds..bet9ja or nairabe things..
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by otubujohn(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
uboma:

Greedy persons like you, will end up loosing your money all together if not careful.

how on earth can you expect to make 1million naira within 30 days from a capital of 2 million naira?

Anything is possible. Thanks
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by itiswellandwell: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
What happened to your bitcoin business? Is it not profitable
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by mayorkyzo: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Play 1.5 odds
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by hanassholesolo: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2017
Bitcoin cash just increased over 100% if you had invested before then you could have made 100% return. Truth is that only crypto can give you such insane returns.

While you can gain massively, you can also loose massively. Only invest in big names to play it safe, at your stage, trading altcoin will be the death of your funds.

Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2017
otubujohn:

Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

https://www.nairaland.com/4126389/join-n1billion-plantain-farming-processed#61569810

We are concerned about our financial future when we look at the current situation facing young and growing businesses not being able to get capital to raise funds for their ideas.

I have thought about building industries that can benefit people on a wider range but how can this be done when the banks will not listen to you.

For example, a country like ours with so much internally generated revenue can build 100's of refineries in 6 months and manage it effectively but no, you will hear all kinds of reasons for not being able to repair the already existing one's let alone build a new one.
So I have decided to discuss this with Nigerians on possible solutions towards providing an alternative source of revenue.

This powerful cooperative formula is what brought China from being a poor nation to the current position they are occupying today as top economies.

The truth is that with 100,000 persons who are willing invest a token of N10,000 each, we can raise N1,000,000,000 within a short while.
We can decide to invest it in building a refinery or a tertiary institution or buy a crude oil tanker or aircrafts or build real estates and so on.

We also realized that Nigerians are not patient people to wait for a long term investment before it starts yielding profits so we have carefully analysed different businesses that can generate profits fast which AGRICULTURE is one of them.

This proposed business will focus on processing of chicken into frozen packages for supply to markets.

With the ban on imported frozen chicken and the shortage of chicken processing factories across the country which is not enough to provide for the increasing demands, this business is sure to do well.

Legal framework and profits sharing formula has been developed to cover every members interest insured by a strong financial institution.

If you think this idea is going to make an impact to the general well-being of our society, we can discuss it here and see what we can make of this thread or join us in our whatsapp and telegram group.
See the links in my signature below.

Please post your constructive thoughts and no abuses.

Remember that raising N1billion is very very possible from 100,000 persons within a month.
We'll like to read your comment.

Thank you.
Ubong Jackson
Whatsapp 080373 56291
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by Futureinvestors(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by Franco2017(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2017
1. Buy 4 pump action for 1.2 million naira
2. Buy magazines of bullets for 400k
3. Hire an SUV car for 50k
4. Buy hot drinks for 50k and get high
5. Contact 3 more guys
6. Then, hit the nearest bank and rob them.
Don't thank me... Nonsense. How do you expect to make 50% profit in a 2 million naira business in 30days?
Re: How Can I Make 1million From 2million In A Month by ArewaWatch: 6:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Franco2017:
1. Buy 4 pump action for 1.2 million naira

2. Buy magazines of bullets for 400k

3. Hire an SUV car for 50k

4. Buy hot drinks for 50k and get high

5. Contact 3 more guys

6. Then, hit the nearest bank and rob them.

Don't thank me... Nonsense.
How do you expect to make 50% profit in a 2 million naira business in 30days?

lol

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suppliers Of Medical Equipment In Lagos. / I'm In Need Of A Business Proposal Sample / Dollar Official Rate Today $1 Equals N182.16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.