Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission (43132 Views)

OPM Pastor Buys Church Land In His Name. / Winners Chapel Pastors Fight Over N16.5m Profit From Land Sale / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Tobyshegz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
How did i end up in page "1"

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Fantastic2m(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by muykem: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
The heading is misleading which is bad. The agent is not professional enough to demand for such amount but should ask for compensation. Agent should not allow the buyer and seller have any private discussion not to talk of paying directly to the seller.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
Unbroken christians disgrace Christ disgrace the church and cause problems.let us be broken christians.let the flesh die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by TopsyKrete: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
o ma wa gaa gan bayi o
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 29, 2016

This business of God eehn!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by martineinstein(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:
I'm not surprised at all... The closer you are to any Nigerian church alter, the more of the Pastors' messes you see. Most Nigerian Pastors are in the business for one worldly thing or the other. That's why the second coming of Christ is hardly preached on any RCCG alter (I know more about RCCG because I'm a minister there). They are all getting their rewards here on earth and they will do anything to continue... Tithes and offerings matter to them more than salvation. I say authoritatively that whenever an RCCG church organises any special Anointing/Praise/Deliverance service, the sole target is the offering. Anyone who is close to any Pastor can bear witness with me on this.
true..i av xperienced it b4f

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:
I'm not surprised at all... The closer you are to any Nigerian church alter, the more of the Pastors' messes you see. Most Nigerian Pastors are in the business for one worldly thing or the other. That's why the second coming of Christ is hardly preached on any RCCG alter (I know more about RCCG because I'm a minister there). They are all getting their rewards here on earth and they will do anything to continue... Tithes and offerings matter to them more than salvation. I say authoritatively that whenever an RCCG church organises any special Anointing/Praise/Deliverance service, the sole target is the offering. Anyone who is close to any Pastor can bear witness with me on this.
I don't need to be close to them to see, only the blind will not see that church in Nigeria is all about money.

9 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by martineinstein(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
eezeribe:
Where is their G. O
their G.O na d bigger tiff

4 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by andreernest28(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
End time pastors every where.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by opelyem(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

why did u make such generalized conclusion? in d rccg that I attend, my pastor gv to the church, and d 7k he is entitled to as a part time pastor, he has her collected it. I know this because we do returns together every month

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by mecussey(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
make them just use the money do mmmmmmm....the money go multiply and settle everybody. Greedy fake pastors...

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Victorakats(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

In all sincerity, you said the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

I wanted to leave the thread after reading the OP but for some reason, I read the comments and saw yours. I felt compelled to say something.
Take heed to what you say. If truly are a minister, you would understand that God places more importance on principles than facts.
You just spoke facts but not in accordance with principles. You may have read in scriptures somewhere where it was said that "the name of God is blasphemed among the gentiles because of you".
Did you also read that Aaron and Miriam criticized Moses? Were they right to do so based on facts? Of course! But God said they were wrong. And they were chastised because of it.
My point:
1. Ministers will always have serious faults. Expected, cos they are humans too.
2. Your primary responsibility is to pray for them rather than criticize.
3. By all means, never let unbelievers mock the body of Christ on account of your comments.
Matters of the church must be settled in the church and not outside.
The matter of the three ministers above is bad. It should have been settled in the church. Even Paul regards it as shameful.
If you are truly a minister as you said, you will understand what I wrote here.
A word is enough for the wise.
Peace.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by GoodSide: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
archbishop dey enjoy.
panarana na
pope sef dey enjoy.
panarana ma
imam sef dey enjoy.
my ppl go dey follow pope,follow bishop,follow imam.
erubukastinimi,mamu shiba..alahu akbar,alahu akbar.

fela....
u really were a man with vision.
i grew up listening to your songs.
still happening till tomorrow.

then u go see dem for church tomorrow.
dey form holy.
i keep saying it.
if christ comes today.
the amount of ppl dat wud make heaven is not up to 10 in the whole of nigeria.

before ba chris oyakilome and wife dey fight over money matter
here goes another one.

so shameful.
dats y i stop going to church.
stop the hypocrisy.
its either you are with God fully or with the Devil 100 percent

fake ass pastors all round nigeria.
bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by tsmat(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
GOD PUNISH DEVIL
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by ceecee0703(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

its a very big shame on u!! I can't remember the day u became judge over others. And you claim you are a minister in RCCG bigger shame. Them use gun hol u there if u feel there have derailed quietly leave their church in vain and stop this sanctimonious attitude of urs that sucks.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by MandingoXXX: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

i concur. Christ Embassy is the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by jerryfisher(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
To say dem give he man him own share we for no hear the matta ooo!!!!many of such go down evryday in our churches...GOD HAVE MERCY

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Coldfeet(f): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Dongreat:
Nah wah. Christianity has been rubbished in this country. It's a shame to say that the Roman Catholic seems to be the only church not moved by wealth. If this pastor is interviewed now, he will say "from the time of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffer violent and violent taketh it by force".

One a closer look doh, dude is only fighting for his daily bread.
Bros fear God! Na the church weh better pass concern you more than the body of Christ weh this kind tory they ridicule? Wetin bring Roman Catholic enter this matter now? Mr my Church is better than yours. On the last day church won't be a criteria my dear so fear God.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by back2sender: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
kogistar:
na igbo pastors
Why must an ibo man be always involved in FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES. Why are my in laws disgracing me like this all the time
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by femboy2(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:
****u 're a minister in RCCG nd u 're saying such dat means u 're one of them dat never preach salvation to d church member. ****
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Akinaukwa: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
They shared the change and asked her to regard her own share as sowing of seed. She refused to simply be manipulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by MandingoXXX: 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Joseid:

I wanted to leave the thread after reading the OP but for some reason, I read the comments and saw yours. I felt compelled to say something.
Take heed to what you say. If truly are a minister, you would understand that God places more importance on principles than facts.
You just spoke facts but not in accordance with principles. You may have read in scriptures somewhere where it was said that "the name of God is blasphemed among the gentiles because of you".
Did you also read that Aaron and Miriam criticized Moses? Were they right to do so based on facts? Of course! But God said they were wrong. And they were chastised because of it.
My point:
1. Ministers will always have serious faults. Expected, cos they are humans too.
3. By all means, never let unbelievers mock the body of Christ on account of your comments.
The matter of the three ministers ashtray is bad. It should have been settled in the church. Even p Paul regards it as shameful.
Peace.

why are you people always like this? All these cut and paste approach to Bible reading is the same scamming gimmick used by some of these thieves that call themselves men of God.

Religion is indeed the opium of the masses.

9 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Vic74real: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
What a shame! It's stark greed. They should hv harmoniously shared the commission especially since they are all members of the same church . the two pastors are insensitive. No be only Dia mouths, money go sweet. The deacon even though nah church member, also has to earn a living

3 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by BIDOO(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:
I don't doubt your ministerial position in the rccg as acclaim but this ur assertion may not go well with me because am also one in ur stead.
You should have put this in a way that will not portray ur church as a money making church if at all you needed to make comment.
Such Act can not be far fetch in our churches, but you must not be convince that this is how it is done in all churches.
By this ur comment you are signal to the world that even daddy G.O is after money(that is why they rarely preach about the second coming of christ in rccg) which is not.
Is through we have some rotten eggs but in the same tray we have Good ones which is the same in every society.
Stay bless sister.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Coldfeet(f): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
MandingoXXX:

i concur. Christ Embassy is the worst.
You and Trishapal should be the change ambassadors of this two churches na! Instead of coming online to blab about their wrong doings why not take it to the Lord in prayer? Imagine the numerous souls you two will be saving from the unholy practices of their pastors.

Be a true Christian and uplift rather than tearing down.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by ola2tu: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Joseid:

My point:
The matter of the three ministers ashtray is bad. It should have been settled in the church. Even p Paul regards it as shameful.
Peace.

you are talking nonsense sir/ma. the truth has been said, which one is settle Inside and not outside.. call a spade a spade and forget all this nonsense you have posted

7 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by femboy2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Joseid:

My point:
Peace.
how I wish I can see him face to face and tell him d story of his life..... He is such a big fool for saying that. was he forced to remain in RCCG? stupid fool like him

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Coldfeet(f): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
BIDOO:

I don't doubt your ministerial position in the rccg as acclaim but this ur assertion may not go well with me because am also one in ur stead.
You should have put this in a way that will not portray ur church as a money making church if at all you needed to make comment.
Such Act can not be far fetch in our churches, but you must not be convince that this is how it is done in all churches.
By this ur comment you are signal to the world that even daddy G.O is after money(that is why they rarely preach about the second coming of christ in rccg) which is not.
Is through we have some rotten eggs but in the same tray we have Good ones which is the same in every society.
Stay bless sister.
Trishapal and mandingoxxx take a cue from this fellow, that's how a true Christian reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.