Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission (43110 Views)

OPM Pastor Buys Church Land In His Name. / Winners Chapel Pastors Fight Over N16.5m Profit From Land Sale / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Otitijerome(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:
I'm not surprised at all... The closer you are to any Nigerian church alter, the more of the Pastors' messes you see. Most Nigerian Pastors are in the business for one worldly thing or the other. That's why the second coming of Christ is hardly preached on any RCCG alter (I know more about RCCG because I'm a minister there). They are all getting their rewards here on earth and they will do anything to continue... Tithes and offerings matter to them more than salvation. I say authoritatively that whenever an RCCG church organises any special Anointing/Praise/Deliverance service, the sole target is the offering. Anyone who is close to any Pastor can bear witness with me on this.
........ You are correct, i am head usher @ RCCG. I know them

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by amenota(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
And you must now wash your dirty linings outside abi. One can never be greater than a system. If you no say RCCG tire you why not leave rather than writing all these.
trishapal:
I'm not surprised at all... The closer you are to any Nigerian church alter, the more of the Pastors' messes you see. Most Nigerian Pastors are in the business for one worldly thing or the other. That's why the second coming of Christ is hardly preached on any RCCG alter (I know more about RCCG because I'm a minister there). They are all getting their rewards here on earth and they will do anything to continue... Tithes and offerings matter to them more than salvation. I say authoritatively that whenever an RCCG church organises any special Anointing/Praise/Deliverance service, the sole target is the offering. Anyone who is close to any Pastor can bear witness with me on this.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by chidozieikeji2: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
NCAN yorubas and fraud na 5 and 6 dey don carry fraud enter into the church
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by JustCurious: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
If in this world we have hope, we are of all men the most miserable. #theBible
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by sapele914(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tjohnnay:
Gadem church

Archbishop na miliki, pop na njoymnt, imam na gbaladun ehn parararara

Na only God go judge una oo

grin
arch bishop dey enjoy,pope Em self dey enjoy,imam sef dey enjoy my people wethin you say. Parararara.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by badostic: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Winners pastors are always doing that when it comes to land issues. A similar case happened in Ughelli in Delta State 3 years ago and at the end of the day the bubble busted.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by ayokellany: 9:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

Madam na only RCCG dey after offering. Name one church dominated by your kinsmen that is not after offering more than RCCG ? You poeple should stop pouring out your disdain in a less disgusting manner.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
trishapal:

Dear minister, have you been posted to all RCCG parishes? How come you are assuming that what u have said here is true for the whole RCCG........
What you have said maybe true for your own parish and would have made more sense is you did not generalise.....theres no much to say on your case but trust me...you have not done well for the body of Christ, pls go and seek Gods forgiveness for this comment you have made....I will advice you to modify the comment as Led......what you have said hasnt shown that you are holier than the so called pastors.....sin is sin.....The bible calls this SLANDER...
Ephesians 4:19 says Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.....
Only God can Judge so, we ll leave this for him to Judge... But I pray that the Lord will overlook this and forgive you

My whole point is...
you have said the right thing to the wrong set of pple...
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by SIRJENTLE: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
so pastors even do business on top church.so they no fit do am with honesty for the sake of the church if not heaven.
tomorrow you will tell me to acknowledg the rubbish they do in the name of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by mumredeemer: 10:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Coldfeet(f): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
elektra:

I do not care about the comment you quoted, my response was based on what you wrote. You had earlier reprimanded someone for preferring the Catholic church. You called him "Mr my church is better than yours".
Then you went on to compare trishapal and mandingoxxx's Christianity to someone else's. You even said they should be more like bidoo because he is a true Christian. In order word 'his Christianity is truer than theirs'.
Pray tell, how is that any different from "my church is better than yours"? Do you not see the hipocrisy in what you did?
Bid.oo chastised Trisha on generalising! He admitted that the church have some bad eggs and not all are bad. Dongr.eat claims that the catholic church is the only church not involved in squabbles.

When I wrote both of them should be like bi.doo, i meant a Christian who doesn't think feel he or she is was better that the other.

Bid.oo accepted that truly the church have some rotten elements (shows humility) Trisha and donngreats post sounded more like the hand exempting itself from the rest of the body now that the body is sick (pride)

My angle wasn't based on church dear but the body of Christ that their statements is dividing.

If an unbeliever reads through this thread what impression will he have of Christians, when the same Christians are busy fault finding in one another?

Both of them need to read Ephesians 4:19.

A true Christian don't take sides when two brothers are fighting. That was the kind of Christians I meant Trisha and dongrate should emulate in bi.doo and not Church! What is a church without Christ likeness?

I'm neither A redeemed nor a catholic nor a winners!

I am just a CHRISTIAN. cool

Lolz hope I made sense sha I'm really very sleepy as Im typing....
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Weah96: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
BIDOO:

Sentenced ! Oh my goodness, he did not, he was just speaking in parables so that people will not be longing for riches but contentment.
He didn't condemn riches, he was just teaching his people not to lust after Riches.
Check philippians 4vs 19 and see his wishes for his very own.

This guy. How can you suddenly lose your ability to understand English?
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by BIDOO(m): 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Weah96:

This guy. How can you suddenly lose your ability to understand English?

Because i have the acuity it takes not to fall for cheaps excuses.
Stay bless.
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Nancy2016: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Joseid:

You just spoke facts but not in accordance with principles. You may have read in scriptures somewhere where it was said that "the name of God is blasphemed among the gentiles because of you".
Did you also read that Aaron and Miriam criticized Moses? Were they right to do so based on facts? Of course! But God said they were wrong. And they were chastised because of it.
My point:
1. Ministers will always have serious faults. Expected, cos they are humans too.
2. Your primary responsibility is to pray for them rather than criticize.
3. By all means, never let unbelievers mock the body of Christ on account of your comments.
Matters of the church must be settled in the church and not outside.
The matter of the three ministers above is bad. It should have been settled in the church. Even Paul regards it as shameful.
If you are truly a minister as you said, you will understand what I wrote here.
A word is enough for the wise.
Peace.

Bla bla bla. These pastors are mere mortals like you and I, so how does criticizing them equate to "mocking the body of Christ"? When they do wrong we should criticize them and then maybe they will stop pretending to be what they are not. Too many fraudsters claiming to be religious.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by ceecee0703(m): 12:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Topgainer:

You are also a 'judge' over others from what you wrote up there.
Judge not others
Childish statements fanatics are taught to say by Pastors for a cover up. The Child at the same time will judge and throw tantrums on the any person who expresses some dislike for their object of worship which unfortunately is one Bishop or general overseer somewhere

Taaah am not a follower of any but a minister like u as u announced...guy u suck
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Angelahoney: 12:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Otitijerome:
........ You are correct, i am head usher @ RCCG. I know them

Head usher, well done oh.
It's only God that will help us. If we can't trust pastors, who will we trust ?
Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by rhektor(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2016
trishapal:

Second coming is not preached? Like seriously someone like you would go as much as you like to discredit anything that you either don't understand or couldn't overcome. If you need any of our messages in rccg just mail me I'll gladly send it to you. Lemme warn you that lying is number one disqualification for the marriage Super of the lamb

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by rhektor(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2016
Nancy2016:

Bla bla bla. These pastors are mere mortals like you and I, so how does criticizing them equate to "mocking the body of Christ"? When they do wrong we should criticize them and then maybe they will stop pretending to be what they are not. Too many fraudsters claiming to be religious.

Nobody call them spirits

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by compujyde: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
trishapal:

Auntie, prior to this time, I was leaving Nairaland because I just don't have the time to continue posting here especially now that I have my hands full and also planning to use other platforms but your response seem to change my mind.

The emboldened is the most unfair in your reply. The worst is that you called out a church that is blessing millions of lives globally, you claim to be a member and even a minister; if that is to be believed at all. Maybe you truly witnessed a couple of such scenarios, then the next thing for you to do is to ask the Holy Spirit (The Lord of the Harvest), whom you're zealously trumping for, what exactly should be done to correct the anomaly (second coming of Christ not being really preached) at your level.

Also, after generalising, you claim to know that their sole target is the offering. Ha! Auntie! I thought we have only One Omniscient God (All-Knowing Jehovah) that truly knows the heart of all men. Or are you another Omniscient? Please don't play God while supposedly being zealous for Him. Whether anyone preach for filthy lucre or not, let Jesus alone separate the "Wheat" from the "Chaff" on that dreaded day (Judgement Day) so that you don't dabble into error. Conclusively, the Holy Spirit won't send you the hatchet job you executed with those few lines up there.

Please have a change of heart padded with the right spiritual knowledge while you zealously win souls for Christ. Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by 7lives: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nancy2016:

The thing taya me o, and this is how we arrived at our present predicament in this country, people are always sentimental when its time to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission by Topgainer: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
ceecee0703:

Taaah am not a follower of any but a minister like u as u announced...guy u suck
You can either worship God or man of god, not both. Your statements betray you
Take my advice worship God only we are in the last days and a lot of men will have large followers given to them by the Beast, many will be deceived by the false signs and messages preached by the men of Beasts.
Love you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / 7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / RCCG Asked To Remove Its Building Under A High-Tension In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.