Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Moderator Be Fair And Be Balance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderator Be Fair And Be Balance (600 Views)

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Be Fair And Be Balance by Nigerd(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2009
@ all,
My intention was to comment on this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-343318.0.html
but the privileged of member replying is disabled,

I think the Politics Moderator should try not to be sentiment in his moderation, i was once a victim of banning and deleting of post, i think people have tried to follow the rules of the forum, the supposed moderator (umpire) where not the idea ones, pls lets try to learn from each other rather than persecuting or hanging ur fellow lander
Re: Moderator Be Fair And Be Balance by mrperfect(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2009
I think the owner will see to this.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Reality Show:edutainment Or Entertainment / Police Detain 100-year-old Man For 2 Months Without Trial / Two Faced Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.