Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) (55138 Views)

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by FemiFaniKayode: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2016
This girl done reach 52 I swear.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Kebabs(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2016
This thread is rubbish.. Commenting here is as pointless as cossy's boobs...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by pizzylee(m): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2016
she no get nipples ni
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Juell(m): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

No lie now.
But that's too harsh.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Cc: lalasticlala
are you flirtykaren co-worker ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2016
Age Don dey tell on u maam,u go soon knw aw fa
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor is at it again but this time with a different style. The endowed diva decided to ask her fans if her natural hair style is okay but reveals more mammary glands to maybe catch the attention of others.

Me with natural hair or me right now with enhanced natural look hair. Which do u like best ..been feeling funny thou.. Is it OK or should I remove it and wear wigs as usual...ur comments on keeping d Afro weave or to remove it will be appreciated . thanks #natural #african #hairvrs #enhanced #naturalhair

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/cossy-orjiakor-shows-her-natural-hair.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMHk9lZAdcb/

The earlier she knows her boobs are no longer interesting the better
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2016
AT TIMES I WONDER WEDA DIZ OLD RETIRED OLOSHO HAS NIPPLE??
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by perfectionist(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

I don't even see how people think she is sexy. She looks like a washed out old hag.

Her boobsies even look like she's got implants, if those are implants, she should ask her surgeon for a refund. Boobsies looking like shot put balls dropped inside balloons.

That was mean!! Dayuum!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by modsfucker: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2016
When is she gonna start baring brains and not booobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by adami1: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2016
why her boobs no get nipple?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by HARDDON: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2016
Grand mother stil confused about her callin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by SalomonKane: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2016
We all know you just want to show us your boobs, cossy. Who wants to see your natural hair?

But we like your boobs, a shame your face isn't as fine as your boobs. grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by HYOTHi(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Still looking for this girl's nipple cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by SalomonKane: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

I don't even see how people think she is sexy. She looks like a washed out old hag.

Her boobsies even look like she's got implants, if those are implants, she should ask her surgeon for a refund. Boobsies looking like shot put balls dropped inside balloons.
Bad belle is allowed! tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 11:45am On Oct 29, 2016
priceaction:
How will normal human being remove nippples because of fashion ? What will baby suck? Even what will his huzzy suck? Well, na her wahal. The day they asked her about that in one interview like that, she used style run for the question about the nippless breasst.
Really, this is not a normal human being for God's sake.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:51am On Oct 29, 2016
Is this one news undecided ...... well no wahala , vaseline crew over to you osiso grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Fact007(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Where is her nipples...Question
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by EZEBEL: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
priceaction:
How will normal human being remove nippples because of fashion ? What will baby suck? Even what will his huzzy suck? Well, na her wahal. The day they asked her about that in one interview like that, she used style run for the question about the nippleless breasst.

She hide the nipples na how will one cut the most attractive thing on her
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
EZEBEL:

She hide the nipples na how will one cut the most attractive thing on her
loz, you know nothing about her. No be today she don do that... e don tey.....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by vicben27(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
priceaction:
How will normal human being remove nippples because of fashion ? What will baby suck? Even what will his huzzy suck? Well, na her wahal. The day they asked her about that in one interview like that, she used style run for the question about the nippleless breasst.
boobs ar of different shapes n sizes d nipples shud b by d corner ar u a learner?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by ipledge10(m): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

These are implant boobsies. No woman with mammary glands as big as that has their boobsies looking like that. The root of the boobs are being sagged by the inplants.
i have known cossy since early 2000, when boobs and ass inplant wasn't that common... I bet cossy hasn't been to Ghana then...go and look for Fuji gyration on YouTube...that's like 14yrs ago
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by pretty16(f): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
priceaction:
How will normal human being remove nippples because of fashion ? What will baby suck? Even what will his huzzy suck? Well, na her wahal. The day they asked her about that in one interview like that, she used style run for the question about the nippleless breasts.

Are you Serious right now? " in Tyrese Gibson's voice". Don't mind me. Am just a Fan of Fast and Furious. grin
Walai I no know say she comot nipples. So weird. Be like she no wan marry or born.
Her Life, her Business jare.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
mad old mama.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
kennygee:

You were joking right?

How do you expect those huge melons to stand erect like a soldier on parade ground.

Huge ones drop under gravity but hers still maintain their bulge, that's what matters assuming she hasn't employed any invasive technique to maintain that shape.

Btw she is sexy to me. I might not approve of her behaviour or whatever she does to bring agege bread home but I will surely 'hammer' if those legs spread for me...

I will also jiggle dem melons, hide my head under them and experience the bilateral crushing of my head and neck.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by breakeven: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
This woman will keep showing everybody her boobs and she will soon hit 60 years still nobody want the breast
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
kinggogo:
Old skank undecided

Gv me dis woman jst 4 1 nyt, i knw dat i'll pass

Give me the 'old skank' for half a night and I'll come to where ever you worship and give testimony. angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by gozzlin: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
sisisioge:
It is well.

I think she started out with them being natural but eventually got implants as time went by. Those girls just look unreal now...were they to be as real as her face, they would have fallen. Not from grace but from gravity. Only we team peaches can claim the stands without support like that. Anyways, her bobbos... her business.

Team peaches? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
emynike2001:
those boobs are real AND NOT IMPLANTS, if yours is NOT like that pls DONT critize another woman own. I have seen women with even BIGGER ones and are very REAL minus silicon.

God forbid say my girls go resemble shot put ball wey fall inside balloon.

I'm not saying Cossy never had big boobs, I'm juat saying she eventually got implants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Walks Son, Jamil, To School On His First Day (photo) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.