Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike (36314 Views)

Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / Pascaline Edwards: I Found Love After A Powerful One-Night Stand, I Wore No Bra / Spot Chika Ike In This Harvard Business Class Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Greatidonis: 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
Abeg ashawo dey love?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Mcdrzubi247(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2016
Ok. I jst come read comments
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by cutekhalifa(m): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2016
ewoooo

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Obason22(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2016
yeye fowl

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Okeikpu(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2016
They're practicing what they copied from oyibo pple
Marry today n divorce 2morrow
Ndi arrrrrah

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Excuzeme: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2016
totorimi:
My worry with all these failed Nollywood or celebrity marriages is that when it happens the men just disappears and nobody labels them as an ex husband or man whose marriage failed, infact sometimes nobdy even knows they were the ones who just went to wreck the career and lives of those celebrity. In order words they come out clean and move about their normal lives without any stigma attached to them BUT the women are the victims, they are the ones the media calls divorcee, ex-wife, embattled wife, find love again, they even number the number of failed attempts the lady has made.

I really feel for them, I can only imagine the loneliness and pain they go through to keep up that bold face and package themselves as all is well just to make their fans happy. I think the press must be fair anytime they report things on them that pertains to their former relationships they should also paint their ex spouses in the same light they try to paint the women that way its a balanced reporting. In the meantime celebrities must try to keep it real in the home front and cut the drama of acting off when they are in their husbands houses.

[size=18pt]Na so e vex you reach? Cheesux!![/size]
shocked shocked
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by ACE1010: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
ableguy:
Make sure it last this time. Congratulations in advance
Abi oo

1 Like

Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by ACE1010: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
emeijeh:
Celebs and broken marriages are:
You know already
Lol
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by ACE1010: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Olachase:
wetin remain way the new man won chop inside this one..... buh girls why are you guys doing us like this cry cry cry cry cry
I beg take it easy ooo!
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Scorpio male and female with high fashion taste nor fit love oh. She nor go submit self. Na to control the man she dey for. You nor fit dey relationship talk less of marriage. Ashawo
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by aalangel(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
C-list actor.
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
totorimi:
My worry with all these failed Nollywood or celebrity marriages is that when it happens the men just disappears and nobody labels them as an ex husband or man whose marriage failed, infact sometimes nobdy even knows they were the ones who just went to wreck the career and lives of those celebrity. In order words they come out clean and move about their normal lives without any stigma attached to them BUT the women are the victims, they are the ones the media calls divorcee, ex-wife, embattled wife, find love again, they even number the number of failed attempts the lady has made.

I really feel for them, I can only imagine the loneliness and pain they go through to keep up that bold face and package themselves as all is well just to make their fans happy. I think the press must be fair anytime they report things on them that pertains to their former relationships they should also paint their ex spouses in the same light they try to paint the women that way its a balanced reporting. In the meantime celebrities must try to keep it real in the home front and cut the drama of acting off when they are in their husbands houses.

Well said!
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Happy for her!

Everyone deserves love. smiley
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
It's a sin to marry a woman who is divorced. No be me talk am but nah Jesus my first and only love talk am. So if you're loving, keep on loving and don't let it end in a marriage but go and reconcile with your ex-husband and remarry him. Swallow the pride and let love lead.

Matthew 5:32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
love peddlers all over the place
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by hollowpot15684(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
this lady is very rude and proud.. i wonder who the unlucky man is.
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by kv2me: 6:33am On Oct 30, 2016
am happy for her.
Re: I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike by Prakash247(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2018
kinggogo:
We dnt actually care undecided

I care!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says / J. Cole Performance In Lagos (Photos & Video) / Ladies Transformed To Toke Makinwa & Anna Banner Via Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.