Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline (60810 Views)

Ini Edo Set Internet On Fire With Her New Body Shape That Hot Everyone Talking. / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Chika Ike Finds Love Again, As Annie Idibia Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by GistManiaNg: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2018
The beautiful southern Nigeria brown sugar actress, Ini Edo, has got brand new butterfly in her stomach!
She’s made it such a huge secret till the set wedding date is established.

Baby girl Ini was recently found snicking into hotel room of a Three Star hotel with Le Boo somewhere in Lekki, Lagos State, where they inhale and exhale carbon and drink alcohol, very compatible duo.

Le Boo is an IJGB (I just got back) dude closely related to traditional rulers of the Land of Excellence.
It’s great that Ini has found love again and this time in deep hot romance with the Lasgidi big boy.

We are all hoping she doesn’t get burnt in the process.
Their love life is not new to keen observers as the love birds are overly excited and would do everything to keep this love affair secret till the wedding date, so she can sort out issues.

As a sharp baby girl, Ini is currently trying to part ways with any known Maga and take out any surviving stumbling block to a secret wedding, which is planned to take place in Dubai, United Arab Emirate in a few weeks time.

Source: https://theeagleonline.com.ng/nollywood-actress-ini-edo-finds-new-love-set-to-wed/

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by nzeobi(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2018
I just hope this marriage will be permanent and she won't be like those yeyebrities that once they give birth to a male child, they start looking for divorce.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Anambralstson: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Anambralstson: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
nzeobi:
I just hope this marriage will be permanent and she won't be like those yeyebrities that once they give birth to a male child, they start looking for divorce.
grin grin
Oga lalasticlala front page material, Ini Edo is my crush, I'm saving for her head, I don't want her to disappoint me grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by festusparkz419(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Aunty Is it every time dat you are finding new Love smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Jayslicky: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
This glorified olosho will still leave the marriage, her pussy no like only one dick. kiss

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Bossontop(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by tstx(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
The Would Be Husband Must Belong to the "Na Second Hand Dey Strong Pass" School of thought

information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by deepwater(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Madam do marry ooo

Forget that woman wey say no be every woman gas born pikin

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Congrats to her
May it be permanent this time.
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
this one don old finish.....evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
darkcaesar03360:
this one don old finish.....evening newspaper
You deserve a knock on your BIG mouth

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by dannyoungstick(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
Congrats
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by mhizroyalty: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Congratulations to her
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by paix(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
FINALLY, after a long wait. Congrats babe, I pray this is the right guy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Nomesky: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by MzTunechi(f): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by globalresource: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by McMayowa(m): 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
INI mama
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Catalyst4eva(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
How many times will she find love

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by BOOMnaija(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
The marriage will not last.

Her overworked cameltoe tho!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by bluefilm: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
chai.

I no know the man but I don dey pity am already.

Pls don't ask me why.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by contigiency(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
[left][/left]
Jayslicky:
This glorified olosho will[s][/s] still leav
e the marriage, her pussy no like only one dick. kiss
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by notoriousbabe: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
Who is the unfortunate man that prefers remnant to fresh food

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by marvin906(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
she's always getting married

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Allylic(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
I pray she will be happy in the marriage..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by BOOMnaija(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Who is the unfortunate man that prefers remnant to fresh food
Are u d fresh food?

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by LesbianBoy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ini Edo and abroad guys though! grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Nathdoug(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
THE LovePeddler HAS FINALLY FOUND NEW LOVE..
BUT WILL STILL RE DIVORCE AGAIN COX A LovePeddler WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A LovePeddler

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline by Passionate888: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
True love or money love?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.