Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) (26639 Views)

Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / Funso Fayose Blasts Sahara Reporters:'U're A Sick Media Portal,We Dont Care' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by sarutobie(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
nobody here seems to address the fact that SR falsely roped in Stella oduah into that article?
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by whiteroses(f): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why are so many people hailing him :/ are they going to get paid or is it poverty that has scatters their brain like so
I did not know that our youths are that foolish. I'm sure Some of them haven't eaten that day! instead of them to frown at their oppressors they are honouring him .
I don't know which is worse between some Nigerian and Indians. They are the same sort of losers. This one has passed illiteracy is a disease smh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by AbuSaad39(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Godfullsam:
Dino is the senseless and SHALLOW minded senator in the SHALLOW chamber.

In a sane society, the type dino can not be the chairman of a local goverment talk more of a senator.

May God save Nigeria from the evils of Nigerians.
like seriously. The man don't behave as a leader at all. God save Nigeria!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Useless Nigerian youths..

Your future is already doomed cos these leaders have turned you all to beggers without your knowing..

As they say, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.. Are you even paid

Rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
One Hausa guy aptly described his brother hailing Dino
'almajiri mai bara' = almajiri begging
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
the masses have always been the problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Godfullsam(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mandesz:

d devils destroying nig are d propaganda reporters, n you yourself. I wonder wen u r going to learn from d past. u av just shown how low u are in term of education.

get well soon my guy, ur utterance av shown how sick you are...

Dino is not worth a leader, i know u are one of the jobless and hopeless youths in Kabba who feed from the scrumbles that fall dino's table.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by CioAngels(f): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
As for melaye, he is not matured for the postion he occupies. For saraki, he only fooled himself by pretending with his gardner's Tshirt and jean he is wearing. Saraki belongs to the cabal in the President cabinet that wants to sell off Nigeria to themselves. It is a shame that Nigeria is being disgraced all over the World by Her Stealing Leaders.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Olumaeme: 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Godfullsam:
Dino is the senseless and SHALLOW minded senator in the SHALLOW chamber.

In a sane society, the type dino can not be the chairman of a local goverment talk more of a senator.

May God save Nigeria from the evils of Nigerians.

In a sane society, I will have blow up your stupid head
slowpoke!
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Olumaeme: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
CioAngels:
As for melaye, he is not matured for the postion he occupies. For saraki, he only fooled himself by pretending with his gardner's Tshirt and jean he is wearing. Saraki belongs to the cabal in the President cabinet that wants to sell off Nigeria to themselves. It is a shame that Nigeria is being disgraced all over the World by Her Stealing Leaders.

Shebi your father is matured, let him contest and win Na...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Olumaeme: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Tinubu reporters are biggest liars on earth.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by mickeyenglish(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
I thank the creator for making me a Yoruba man... If I die today, I'll die a Yoruba man. If I'm to reincarnate, I hope to come back as a Yoruba Man. I thank the creator for bringing forth such worthy creatures such as Obafemi Awolowo who gave us education as a tool for mental emancipation and freedom from ignorance. Even if our education as Yorubas haven't gotten us any technological and medical discoveries, at least it has given us the cognitive power to decisively deduce and differentiate between a Man from a Dog, a myopic tribe from an intellectual tribe. Some people side with Dino because he's currently an enemy of we the Yorubas and guess what? We don't give a Bleep! . The myopic tribe throws their full weight behind Dino thinking that they are hurting us but guess what? We still don't give a Bleep. You clamour, wail, and agitate for Biafra but I'm sorry to say this; the likes of Dino won't let u go. I'm okay with one Nigeria so long as the myopic tribe remains the 5percent, wail away their lives, suffer at the hands of the fulani Almajiris and pay their regular tax in Lagos state.

Post No Bill..
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Kosy79(f): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So the Adekoya's, Zainab's, Mohammed's, Olamide's, Hassan's, Babatunde's, Olajumoke's, Otunba's, Tokunbo's, Haruna's, Abubakar's, Jimoh's, Olawunmi's, Abayomi's, Olaniyi's, Ahmad's, Adeyemo's, Idris's, Olumide's, Adekunle's, Tunde's, Fayeun's, Ojuade's, Nurat & Akinsowun are now IPod names right??

Too many impurities in the brain, Chlorine needed ASAP..
hahahahaha
kikikikikiki
Nice respond from u *thumb up*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kosy79:
hahahahaha
kikikikikiki
Nice respond from u *thump up*
*one nyash up for you*

Adanne kedu ka imere??
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Godfullsam(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Olumaeme:

In a sane society, I will have blow up your stupid head
slowpoke!

get well soon...

It is obvious that you are very sick.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by sexymalato: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sarah. Reporters abi wetin nawetin dem call dem selvvbes, I love dino die!!! Na d same mamaborn me and am .carry go my man,nothn do u o jareeeeee
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by NybenSBF101(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mack Zuckerberg wore T-shirt to Nigeria and u guys praised him, now Senator Dino wore the same T-shirt and all of una wan die. Go and eat cucumber jor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Genmayor06(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by dancewith: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
She was beyond shocked at the appearance of a Nigeria senator and the quality of discourse. She told me it was banal and without substance. She said, only Saraki had something called a brain. Others wasted time with empty protocols as if they were addressing themselves in their usual bogus manner in the Senate chambers, with no real answers to serious questions. She described Lasun as the worst, the most uninspiring and dense Deputy Speaker ever! Followed by Gaya in lack of intellect.

I cannot believe a journalist used these profanity in a newsreport, especially when discussing about members of a country's parliament. I know this goes beyond low, but how can a newspaper allow themselves descend to this level in a glaring personal attack, on an article that is meant to be for public consumption?

This report could have easily passed the message across without using such inflammatory, insulting and outright denigration of these people and those that elected them which the writer described as "poor and unintelligent "

Sad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by uzoexcel(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Moronic mor0n is what u are
Howz this an Ipod thing?
Jesusloveyou:
IPods will never stop to amaze me, always hailing any criminals either from north/south or apc/pdp.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
I like melaye die.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Kosy79(f): 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
*one nyash up for you*

Adanne kedu ka imere??
why nyash up na or u fink say I follow for cucumber team?

Udo do. Ana emekwa?
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Kosy79(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
NybenSBF101:
Mack Zuckerberg wore T-shirt to Nigeria and u guys praised him, now Senator Dino wore the same T-shirt and all of una wan die. Go and eat cucumber jor
D thing tire me self. nice comment
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Mandesz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Godfullsam:

get well soon my guy, ur utterance av shown how sick you are...

Dino is not worth a leader, i know u are one of the jobless and hopeless youths in Kabba who feed from the scrumbles that fall dino's table.
try n check ur English to communicate beta or u deserve anoda try of secondary sku
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by AreaFada2: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
dayleke:
Are all those comments praising "that man" really from Nigerians?
I weep for my country...
Why are we so blinded in this country that we will be praising mediocrity?
I saw the pic of the way he was dressed and honestly speaking,he should have just stayed in his hotel room and not attend that gathering.
We hate the truth so much in Naija and anyone that tells you the truth is your enemy....
Next base ko,baseline ni...

Now listen: the average Nigerian youth is actually very close to Dino in character if given a chance.
They worship money, wealth, easy money if possible. Not from any hard work, investment or innovation. Just lots of money for the sake of it. And they dream of "flexing" like Dino. Showing off & being unnecessarily ostentatious.
And "not sending anybody" to justify recklessness. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Godfullsam(m): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Mandesz:

try n check ur English to communicate beta or u deserve anoda try of secondary sku

quote my errors or u 4eva remain silence.

Dino ass licker

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by dayleke: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
AreaFada2:

Now listen: the average Nigerian youth is actually very close to Dino in character if given a chance.
They worship money, wealth, easy money if possible. Not from any hard work, investment or innovation. Just lots of money for the sake of it. And they dream of "flexing" like Dino. Showing off & being unnecessarily ostentatious.
And "not sending anybody" to justify recklessness. shocked shocked

My brother,
Thank you for your input.
I don't see any change coming soon from those comments and from what you just said.
The "lots of money" that our leaders siphoned and still siphoning that got us to where we are today?
Still smh at brazenness of our youths.
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by dayleke: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
whiteroses:
Why are so many people hailing him :/ are they going to get paid or is it poverty that has scatters their brain like so
I did not know that our youths are that foolish. I'm sure Some of them haven't eaten that day! instead of them to frown at their oppressors they are honouring him .
I don't know which is worse between some Nigerian and Indians. They are the same sort of losers. This one has passed illiteracy is a disease smh

My sister,I thought I was the only one that noticed that o....
It is really disgusting....
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by diva90: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2016
Look at all those useless people kissing his ass under his comment meanwhile most of them live in poverty while Dino is flossing on stolen wealth. Mr. Anti corruption indeed meanwhile Saraki his mentor is One of the ogas of corruption
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Kosy79:
why nyash up na or u fink say I follow for cucumber team?

Udo do. Ana emekwa?
no mind me, na saluting I just dey salute nah cool cool

Ana anwa adanne, kedu ka osi-aga na akuku nke GI?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by Olumaeme: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Godfullsam:

get well soon...
It is obvious that you are very sick.

But more healthy than your father
Re: Dino Melaye Blasts Sahara Reporters: Your Lies Are Vitamins To Me (pics) by mhizdaniella(f): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
IPods will never stop to amaze me, always hailing any criminals either from north/south or apc/pdp.
smh, go through the list again. stop tribalism today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely / Scarcity Of Beef, Tomatoes, Onions Loom In Southern Nigeria / Jonathan Campaigns In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.