Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding (70023 Views)

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Fatima Buhari Weds Gimba Yau kumo (Invitation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by francis247(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
It doesn't matter. She still belongs to the kitchen and the other room.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by fourthworld: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bolustic:
Knowing that the father is a president,if it were to be in some people's region where money is sacrosanct, they would have demanded an oil well.

What a people!!!

And which region are referring to please be precise so that I will point out the fraud in the goddamn marriage
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by dokJ: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
kunu drinkin marriage
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ApenaEde: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Love Islam.
Unlike a religion that hate polygamy but encourages lesbianism, cucumbanism, gay, 1wife many concubines.
Even when last I checked their 'holy' book, I can c many prophets and God's favourites marrying many wives. but d Zombies always follow whatever d 'Daddy on Pulpit' says regardless of what dia book says.

Yeye Hippocrates

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by arewafederation: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
fourthworld:

Is that marriage worthy to be celebrated? Just hide yourself in shame. The union has no chemistry whatsoever. They are outright incompatible

What makes them incompatible? undecided

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
4th wife ke? shocked

If she's an ardent reader of Nairaland, I know she would have come in contact with single guys wey dey find future partner

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
sinaj:
Smh!

This pretty girl ended up getting married to an old man that has being married b4.

Tradition ni, religion kor.
SHE WAS MARRIED BEFORE ! I THINK HER LATE HUSBAND WAS THE AIRFORCE PILOT THAT DIED IN A PLANE CRASH DURING TRAINING IN KADUNA AIRFORCE BASE ! cool
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
midolian:

So what were you trying to say by your previous silly post? grin grin

Don't you know taking bride price running into millions of naira isn't different from selling? Or what were you shaking ya head for? Is it the palmwine, kolanuts, snuff and drygins dat were not mentioned in the original post?

Well, here is dha north, we don't sell our daughters for millions of naira, kolanuts, creates of beer, snuff and kegs of dry gin.

I'll believe you if you can prove to me that this man didn't give Buhari a single cattle.

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bolustic:
Knowing that the father is a president,if it were to be in some people's region where money is sacrosanct, they would have demanded an oil well.

What a people!!!
Where did u leave ur brain?

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by fourthworld: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
arewafederation:

What makes them incompatible? undecided

Their union is like a squared peg in a round hole, I suspect the the girl was excommunicated by the dad or wasn't taken truly as the daughter. It's still a mystery to me how this beautiful young lady will chose this man as the hubby
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by mecussey(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
So tomorrow na...if this man no perform this girl go begin find cocumba. We need to ban cocumba in this kwontry....let these girls brain factory reset.

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by omowumeee(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
But i dont like thos idea of 4th.. 4th lon lon ..not cool

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by foladara777(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
Love Islam.
Unlike a religion that hate polygamy but encourages lesbianism, cucumbanism, gay, 1wife many concubines.
Even when last I checked their 'holy' book, I can c many prophets and God's favourites marrying many wives. but d Zombies always follow whatever d 'Daddy on Pulpit' says regardless of what dia book says.

Yeye Hippocrates
1. You can't even spell hypocrites? Is that a factor of Islam's aversion to western education or a personal deficiency in d use of English language?
2. The bible never supports homosexuality... That there are people practicing it merely shows that there are religious deviants. By your logic, Muslims are all terrorists and paediphiles??
Oh sorry... Even ur 'holy' book justifies violence, slavery, physical abuse of wives, paedophilia just to mention a few.
3. Christians take their cute from d new testament. Tell me an apostle in the new testament who had more than one wife. If u want to argue at least first get some knowledge.

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by HolyTitus(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Weythin kon konsan mii
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by arewafederation: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
fourthworld:

Their union is like a squared peg in a round hole, I suspect the the girl was excommunicated by the dad or wasn't taken truly as the daughter. It's still a mystery to me how this beautiful young lady will chose this man as the hubby

Is the marriage as mysterious as Ojukwu's marriage to Bianca? I think not.

You should quit looking for anything negative about others and wish the couple a blissful life ahead.

I know there are million girls that will die to be with the groom.

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by fendorf(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
Her choice,her life
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by fourthworld: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
arewafederation:

You should quit looking for anything negative about others and wish the couple a blissful life ahead.

I just met an intelligent arewa today. You gave me an upper cut with that Ojukwu's example. Kudos my brilliant guy from arewa

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ngolokante(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
I see some people grumbling that she is getting married as a 4th wife...smh...just where do you guys want to place your wailings? Is it that no Prophet or apostle in the Bible did so? Or is it that none of your grandparents did same?
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by mengho(m): 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
she's just too pretty to be 4th wife, she looks more like the 1st & final wife material, oh well, maybe it's just love
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by arewafederation: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
fourthworld:

I just met an intelligent arewa today. You gave me an upper cut with that Ojukwu's example. Kudos my brilliant guy from arewa

angry angry angry
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by cutekhalifa(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
100k haba very cheap... be like say Duara dullard hate his children from his first marriage.... they hardly in public light... Aisha Halliburton has bewitched him... Buhari is an EDIOT... Tufiakwa
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ngolokante(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
foladara777:

1. You can't even spell hypocrites? Is that a factor of Islam's aversion to western education or a personal deficiency in d use of English language?
2. The bible never supports homosexuality... That there are people practicing it merely shows that there are religious deviants. By your logic, Muslims are all terrorists and paediphiles??
Oh sorry... Even ur 'holy' book justifies violence, slavery, physical abuse of wives, paedophilia just to mention a few.
3. Christians take their cute from d new testament. Tell me an apostle in the new testament who had more than one wife. If u want to argue at least first get some knowledge.

Hahaha here goes another one trying to say what is or is not in the Qur'an, yet has probably never opened the Book but just relies on hearsay... Kai Mallam I challenge you bring out a verse from the Qur'an that supports all the negativities you mentioned and I will give 2 extra verses in the Bible that supports same... and I see you want to disown the Old Testament... Well na ya toro be dat, you certainly fit into the mould of people that deliberately manipulate their Holy Books to fit a narrative. just so you can attack polygamy, you are disowning the Old Testament... and oh yes... You don't take cute from something... try and find the correct phrase

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ApenaEde: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
foladara777:

I never mentioned Christianity but since u ar smart enough 2 match those barbaric acts and practices with Christianity I can't particularly fault your comprehensive ability.
But b reminded dat ur Lord & personal savior said he had not come 2 abolish d law ( by extension d practices) of the past prophets rather to enforce them.
2. U may also give a quote of ur book where polygamy is prohibited.
Mr PASTOR

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by MandingoXXX: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
fourthworld:

Is that marriage worthy to be celebrated? Just hide yourself in shame. The union has no chemistry whatsoever. They are outright incompatible

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by Coldfeet(f): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
ednut1:
she has been married before, wud u rather she die as a widower ehn. y not find her husband cheesy
Second time you are referring to a woman as widower... undecided not fair.

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by ngolokante(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
arewafederation:

Oh no boss, their guls prefer a cucumber or zucchini

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by MandingoXXX: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
cutekhalifa:
100k haba very cheap... be like say Duara dullard hate his children from his first marriage.... they hardly in public light... Aisha Halliburton has bewitched him... Buhari is an EDIOT... Tufiakwa

Amadioha piagbue nne na nna gi there.
Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by sainttwist1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
Love Islam.

Yeye Hippocrates
you need help.........

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by petomas(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
Love Islam.

Yeye Hippocrates
By Ur fruit we already know u. fanatic sighted. I don't blame u with Ur religion of pissss

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by gamargu(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Christians always complain about polygamy claiming they are strictly monogamous and faithful yet they are most adulterous people. Fornication and Adultery is so common in christian dominated areas yet they always look at muslims with disgust yeye people.
Fix your own problem, Fix your own thinking before you criticize others, Fix your randy pastors who are renowned for f3cking other peoples wives and kids.

if you follow this advice perhaps we will start seeing virgin christian girls getting married not girls f3cked by 20 men before marriage

Re: Fatima Buhari: N100,000 Paid As Bride Price At Her Wedding by cutekhalifa(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
MandingoXXX:

Amadioha piagbue nne na nna gi there.

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? / Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55