Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here (2370 Views)

How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 / Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. / Update On DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Laolballs: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2016
If you are having an institution not found issue on the DPR job portal, You can now login and readd you information even after you have submitted your application.

NOTE: Those with this issue should quickly go and readd their institutional information before nextweek Wednesday

For those having a missing picture issue, check the portal back tomorrow evening your Picture would show by then

If you are having any other issue apart from these , please kindly comment below

1 Like

Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Antina(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2016
Can't register my details.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Laolballs: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Antina:
Can't register my details.
What was the error displayed?
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
I experienced same, but I had already submitted my application before I observed it. Hope it won't lead to disqualification?
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Laolballs: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Atamc:
I experienced same, but I had already submitted my application before I observed it. Hope it won't lead to disqualification?
You can go back now and update your record even after you have submitted your application
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by MurphyG1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
I am having issues with the "Relevant Experience". I am supposed to add my present employment but there is no option of 'present' for the 'end date". I am still working and If I leave it without entering the end date, it brings out error and I can't put an end date because I am still working there. How do I go about this pls?
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Laolballs: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
MurphyG1:
I am having issues with the "Relevant Experience". I am supposed to add my present employment but there is no option of 'present' for the 'end date". I am still working and If I leave it without entering the end date, it brings out error and I can't put an end date because I am still working there. How do I go about this pls?
Please kindly tell me which stage of you application did you encounter this issue
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by dabblingz: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
I tried going back to rectify though before I submitted d institution was there even after I did it just disappeared and also my marital status... Please what can I do?
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by MurphyG1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laolballs:

Please kindly tell me which stage of you application did you encounter this issue

Stage 4 sir
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by GenerousLord: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laolballs:

You can go back now and update your record even after you have submitted your application
Since you posted this update, I have visited my profile page to update it twice now. Each time I add my higher institution it disappears after some minutes.

There is still a problem with the 'add higher institution' thingy; it should be fixed.

I am adding again for the 3rd time and I just hope it doesn't disappear again.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Laolballs: 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
MurphyG1:

Stage 4 sir

"till Present" would be added before the end of today, save your application and check back before tomorrow
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Laolballs: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
dabblingz:
I tried going back to rectify though before I submitted d institution was there even after I did it just disappeared and also my marital status... Please what can I do?
have you already submitted your application??
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by JamieRocks(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
I can't upload my passport
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Horlatunj(m): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please after filling institution details, will I upload my credentials before going to next stage and more over how many stages is the application I Need a respond from some one thanks
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by MurphyG1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laolballs:

"till Present" would be added before the end of today, save your application and check back before tomorrow

Okay. Thanks
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Huxayfa: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laolballs:
If you are having an institution not found issue on the job portal, You can now login and readd you information even after you have submitted your application.

NOTE: Those with this issue should quickly go and readd their institutional information before nextweek Wednesday

For those having a missing picture issue, check the portal back tomorrow evening your Picture would show by then

If you are having any other issue apart from these , please kindly comment below
oga if you hve already submitted your application with your institution info filled... You don't have to add again after submission.. Even if you add again it won't add, it'll tell you that you cannot add more than one institution for gradjuate trainee, your institution not showing doesn't mean is not on their server. Be wise!!
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by just2simple: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
shocked How can I download my scanned docs from email draft to DPR job portal That is my challenge now. lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Laolballs:

Oh! Thanks.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by InternetBchip: 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Please I mistakingly upload my secondary school testimonial instead of certificate can I still Edit it? How do I go about it. Thanks
Laolballs:
If you are having an institution not found issue on the DPR job portal, You can now login and readd you information even after you have submitted your application.

Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by stunningjudy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
I concluded my application on Thursday and today i checked and I'm seeing a fresh page. My details are gone.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by AlexisM16: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2016
What do I do with a situation like this?

The day I registered, my details were correct, after a few minutes of successful submission, I got back to the page and saw that my centre has been changed from Unilag to Abuja!!!

What do I do? And that can't be edited like the rest of the information on the page...

Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by uloveclara(f): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Can anybody help

Got a reference number, after a successful submission. I rechecked yesterday and my higher institution was missing. Readded it, checked my profile now and nothing is there again. Its all gone. Please how do I check if my application is still intact?
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by stunningjudy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
uloveclara:
Can anybody help

Got a reference number, after a successful submission. I rechecked yesterday and my higher institution was missing. Readded it, checked my profile now and nothing is there again. Its all gone. Please how do I check if my application is still intact?
I had similar issue but as at today, my application is back on my profile.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by Yujiz(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2016
Im having issues wt my document upload....pls help
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by uloveclara(f): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
stunningjudy:

I had similar issue but as at today, my application is back on my profile.
can i re-apply since my application is still not showing till now.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by stunningjudy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
uloveclara:

can i re-apply since my application is still not showing till now.
don't re-apply. it's a problem from their end. just keep checking.
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by moyonze: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Pls, I av problem with uploading my pic. I need assistance pls
Re: Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here by rossyc(f): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Please how can i reduce the size of a pdf file(pix). I noticed that after i converted my documents to pdf format the size increased and its above 320kb.. Someone help please.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Unemployed, Go Register At The NDE Office Close To You Immediately. / West African Portland Cement Plc Graduate Trainee Scheme / BAT Recruitment, October 2012 - Trade Marketing Representative (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.