Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. (2819 Views)

How To Apply For Department Of Petroleum (DPR) Job Recruitment 2018 / DPR Job / Missing Picture/ Institution Not Found On DPR Job Portal? Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2017
99% of government jobs are through connection, only 1% is on merit. Meaning if you do not know anyone you probably have only one percent chance of getting the job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by t33why: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Don't you just love this country

2 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by HRtechnique: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
If this goes viral, hasn't that special assistant lost his job already by being careless?.
Except if its fake or course.

3 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by wunmi590(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oluwa ooo

2 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by rossyc(f): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Naija for u, all is well.
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
We have 109 senators, 366 house of Representatives, 36 governors, Ministers, Kings and Emirs plus top officials within DPR. All these people will have their candidates, so what's left?

4 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by abbaapple: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Cc.
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na today... I have always advised graduates to forget government jobs.

1 Like

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by BanevsJoker(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
HRtechnique:
If this goes viral, hasn't that special assistant lost his job already by being careless?.
Except if its fake or course.
Dude, has Babachir Lawal lost his job yet? What of Kyari? Yes? No? Has your absentee president lost his job yet? No?
My point is, this is Nigeria, and all those names on that list will be employed by DPR, and NOTHING will happen. Una mumu no go ever do.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by iyisco2001(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
I always say this.
A friend once told me in the north, one honourable will come home and collect names of jobless souls, take it to Abuja irrespective of the qualifications and they will be filled up to positions.
Keep wasting your time on Federal government jobs.

1 Like

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Mannylex(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lol.... Nigeria is wonderful. I heard thousands were invited for the test and you already have 8 special candidates for a job that won't require more than 50 people grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Smartjob1(f): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chei...

End time back door recruitment exercise.

Need a job? See my signature.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
i have never and will never apply for govt job. crap

3 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by HRtechnique: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Dude, has Babachir Lawal lost his job yet? What of Kyari? Yes? No? Has your absentee president lost his job yet? No?
My point is, this is Nigeria, and all those names on that list will be employed by DPR, and NOTHING will happen. Una mumu no go ever do.

Hey MR.
You dont have to pass a message accross by being insolent.

Get wisdom before calling others "mumu".

2 Likes

Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
I think is high time someone should be serious about leaving this country.
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by Kingphilz(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
That list is FAKE....but this does not justify the fact that there won't still be shady recruitment
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by eltolu: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
What can we say but...Naija, I hail thee... undecided

Solve this quiz on the Nigerian oil and gas sector and test your knowledge https://letslearn.ng/course/brainiacs-spenaice-challenge/
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by jd1986(m): 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
& am just getting a regret mail from them now grin grin
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by BanevsJoker(m): 4:36am On Aug 10, 2017
HRtechnique:

Hey MR.
You dont have to pass a message accross by being insolent.

Get wisdom before calling others "mumu".
Obviously this went over your head. What's the slogan of Charley Boy's protest? Now I feel I really need to get insolent to drive my message home.
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by HRtechnique: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Obviously this went over your head. What's the slogan of Charley Boy's protest? Now I feel I really need to get insolent to drive my message home.

You can be funny.
Apparently you are a teenager.
World has evolved. People pass messages accross civily.
Have a productive day.
Re: Evidence You Likely Wasted Your Time Applying For The DPR Job. by emyspeed(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2017
emperorgoke:
We have 109 senators, 366 house of Representatives, 36 governors, Ministers, Kings and Emirs plus top officials within DPR. All these people will have their candidates, so what's left?
Just believe in God and also do your best embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Reputable School In Akure Ondo State / Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company In Egtl,escravos, Delta State / Current Mass Recruitment At The Federal University Wukari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.