Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,712 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

"God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn (35946 Views)

Benny Hinn Goes Back To His Vomit With Oyakhilome / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by emynike2001(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2016
IN THIS PRESENT AGE....
NOTHING BRAIN WASHES A MAN, more quickly,

than RELIGION.

2 Likes

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by uwalakathankgod(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by martineinstein(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2016
let God shake him and his ex-wife first

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Phiniter(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Lol
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by IdiAmin2(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2016
are people still falling for this con-men in 2016?

I mean if you have a thinking brain, you will wake up one day.
I used to fall maga for these con-men back in the 80s, but there comes a time you have to put on your thinking cap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Ogabarrister(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by perfectwazobia1: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
With no apology ,which world? I believe he means the W in the BL'W'. The way Chris followers behave even we unbelievers knows he is only preparing people for hell and not heaven.

Somethings are too raw to be split openly on the life style of his followers or members.
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by eezeribe(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2016
Ambassadors of Divorce
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by 4everGrand(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
This topic is evil. Why? Because it has put some people in trouble...via their comments.
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by pek(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Hair frying pastor and followers.
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by shamecurls(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
Na today......

Even the most men of God in Nigeria have not tilted Nigeria, how much more shaking the world.

Unrealistic opinion. Another Obiano!

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Olasco93: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Yes. He's Right because God is always Right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Okeikpu(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Anakofusi akuko smiley
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Kingbuhari(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2016
Mr man I knew u are sex starved... go and bring ur wife back... God is a merciful father
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Okeikpu(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2016
Ds thieves r the ones that taught my pple how to pray n not how to work
Ndi oshi azulu azu

2 Likes

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Dubaisaloon(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2016
When I was a child , I speak as a child , I understood as a child , I thought as a child, but when I became a man , I put away childish things

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Dubaisaloon(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=TroubleMaker47 post=50601634]Mtchewww[/quote When I was a child , I speak as a child , I understood as a child , I thought as a child, but when I became a man , I put away childish things
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by lakesider(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2016
liar pastors everywhere
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by yedidiah(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
Amen sir. That atmosphere was purely Divine I must confess. We need more of such in this nation.

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by stag: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
I'd like to listen to pastor anita preach on 'forgiveness'.

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nonesense!!!! I laff in Russian.... тупые людй
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by gibzzhd: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
pastor Benny hinn is right now ministering at word of life bible Church in warri Nigeria.we are so blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
He should shake out the recession first.

Mtcheeew
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by frubben(m): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Them told pay am now, so him go talk better thing about am.

Or u wan talk say him no go shake the world before. Mtweeeee
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Mujtahida: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
They have come again. Shey dis God has mouth? Why is it always men that speak on his behalf? What makes him different from Sango, Amadioha, Oleku? Na so Oyedepo go one hotel for Kwara, come dream abi see vision say God give am commission that the time has come to liberate the world from every oppression of the Devil through the preaching of the word of faith. My people let us think ooo. Has the world been liberated? Has even every Winners been liberated? Who has been liberated? Oyedepo and his henchmen!

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by symbianDON(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
it's funny how people hate anything 'God' but still pretend they are worshipping God.

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Bollinger(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
More like the pastor/fraudster is about to shake the "pockets" of ignorant and poverty stricken Nigerians.
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Maximus85(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
Message of the Holy Spirit? Not message of God. I shake my head in pity.
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Kingbuhari:
Mr man I knew u are sex starved... go and bring ur wife back... God is a merciful father
He is not, he has his chics and he masturbates
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pffft. Bleh...... It's these frauds.
Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by ruffplay: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]thank God for this meeting

1 Like

Re: "God Is About To Shake The World With Oyakhilome" - Benny Hinn by Kingbuhari(m): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He is not, he has his chics and he masturbates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.