Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors (8863 Views)

4 Major Things To Do To Win Bus Conductors In Arguments / Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Gkemz: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is so embarrassing that after spending four years and one mandatory year of national service you are offered a job as a motor park toutt. No wonder why the illiterates will continue to make mockery of graduates.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by sammyrollo: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
If a girl dumped you because you don't
have money, my brother when you don
make the money please forgive her,
promise her marriage, tell her family that
you want to renovate their house, Then
remove their roof and disappear.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by richardifedi: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
WORK AT HOME & MAKE INSTANT EARNING IN(US$) THROUGH (MMM BUSINESS NETWORKING)
Folks!! ADD MORE VALUE TO UR TIME ONLINE...

MMM is the money making Networking Business. This a platform where you can PROVIDE HELP by giving loan, and you get 30% of the amount you provided( which is 22 MAVRO-USD), and you also can GET HELP by requesting for loan in any amount you want.

You also earn yourself additional N10,000.00 for inviting and introducing someone to join and register on this network, for every individual.

To get started do visit the link below to register and get full details

http:///?i=alexegwuatung@yahoo.com

For more DETAILS you van contact ME 08029540216
(ALEX)
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is this a joke?
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by timmiturna(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
me ive given up on this country already....very soon education will be like a waste of time nd become useless.
back in the days,if you ask little children what they want to become,they will tell you lawyer,doctor,engineer etc but nowadays if you ask ,they will tell you they want to be wizkid,davido,seyi law,oc ukeje etc ....very soon pple will loose interest in education cause it doesnt guarantee your success in this country.so many confusion everywhere in this countrty...im not undetstanding how graduates will become bus conductors

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by richardifedi: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
WORK AT HOME & MAKE INSTANT EARNING IN(US$) THROUGH (MMM BUSINESS NETWORKING)
Folks!! ADD MORE VALUE TO UR TIME ONLINE...

MMM is the money making Networking Business. This a platform where you can PROVIDE HELP by giving loan, and you get 30% of the amount you provided( which is 22 MAVRO-USD), and you also can GET HELP by requesting for loan in any amount you want.

You also earn yourself additional N10,000.00 for inviting and introducing someone to join and register on this network, for every individual.

To get started do visit the link below to register and get full details

http:///?i=alexegwuatung@yahoo.com

For more DETAILS you van contact ME 08029540216
(ALEX)[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by felaismyhero(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
and i wonder if the national presido of bcan(neva knew such an organisation existed) is even a graduate?
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Laredojohn(m): 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3435480/lagos-employ-1000-lasdri-graduates
is this different or same.... seun call your mods to order
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by XaintJoel20: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
cool grin
gaetano:
This whole country is a joke. Being a graduate in Nigeria is gradually becoming irrelevant. So na Graduate Trainee for conductor position be the way forward, I'm dead grin
Internship as bus conductor....
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by NAJALYN: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2016
Unbelievable.
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
This should be a useless joke, and I can't find the fun in it angry.
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Galacious1: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Coldfeet:
This gist already made frontpage today nah?
dis is d remix

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by ahamonyeka(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Since there is training why not make it open to any interested fellow that can read,write and speak good english at least there are people that could not further to higher institution but speaks,write and read better than some graduates.

My opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Is this a joke
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by TimeManager(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
I must hop on the next bus to Onitsha to dust up my CV, Lagos , the land of the shinning sun, our sun had been missing in Igbo land for so long, it hasn't been found.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by HabaSeun: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ontarget:
As long as we don't manufacture own products and provide all our needs which we always import I would advise graduates to take up the opportunity or else most will never come across anything better.

Ur papa!

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by RebekahAmor(f): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
it's confirmed,, going to college is useless in nigeria,,..
a conductor will always be a conductor if they like make them toosh am + will they be shouting "MILE 2!!!"
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by yinkuscious(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Flashh:
Now, I see this country is doomed by Buhari.
how is this related to buhari.?
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by theEYe21(f): 11:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is one of the signs that Nigeria is doom to fail undecided
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Binnatrendyz(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by assana: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
grin
john4reala:
Ataaaaam cucumber Chidinma!!!!!!!

I know this is not true!!

how can a whole Mazi-Chukwudiezigboegwu chukwukammadunile Johnpaultimoty .. that went to Rondon to study Raw, and I came back to become a rawyer and they are telling me to mount Bus ...

my player point is that .. May the amadioha that control Lagos traffic, fire those behind these idea
grin
john4reala:
Ataaaaam cucumber Chidinma!!!!!!!

I know this is not true!!

how can a whole Mazi-Chukwudiezigboegwu chukwukammadunile Johnpaultimoty .. that went to Rondon to study Raw, and I came back to become a rawyer and they are telling me to mount Bus ...

my player point is that .. May the amadioha that control Lagos traffic, fire those behind these idea
smiley john johny
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Flashh: 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
yinkuscious:
how is this related to buhari.?
You have being blindfolded by Buhari. So this is the job he promised?

Your eyes never open sef.
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by PARAHH(f): 11:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
This is an insult to education in Nigeria big slap in the faces of lecturers... That shows that they're only as good as lecturing bus conductors
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Bom4Real: 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
what about the masquerade crew?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by afanide: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Not Bad
Better than nothing.
After all, some graduates earn 20,000 as Monthly salary......
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by haryodeji5(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
This whole country is a joke. Being a graduate in Nigeria is gradually becoming irrelevant. So na Graduate Trainee for conductor position be the way forward, I'm dead
undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by PARAHH(f): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ontarget:
As long as we don't manufacture own products and provide all our needs which we always import I would advise graduates to take up the opportunity or else most will never come across anything better.
Oga drop your cert and write applying for the position of a bus conductor.. What are you trying to justify .. Nigeria can afford to invest in Industries that can bring better job opportunities yet the best they can offer is mounting bus it's a disgrace so just delete that thought from ya mind
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by haryodeji5(m): 11:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
sammyrollo:
If a girl dumped you because you don't
have money, my brother when you don
make the money please forgive her,
promise her marriage, tell her family that
you want to renovate their house, Then
remove their roof and disappear.

grin
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by snapshot: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2016
if this is all my unilag certificate could get me,it is better to set that paper on fire.
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by Lexusgs430: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2016
Msc holders also for street cleaning duties too...
Re: Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors by SalomonKane: 12:09am On Oct 30, 2016
thesicilian:
Thus wasting billions of Naira spent on education
Why go to school at all if one will become a professional conductor?

(1) (2) (3)

Please I Want To Buy One Of This Space Bus "Toyota Sienna Or Picnic" Pls I Need / How Often Do You Use Your Hand Brake? / How Do I Get The 4 Digit Code That Came With My Peugeot 406..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.