Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants (43242 Views)

Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Elephants Kill 2 At Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / 400 Level Student Drowns In Yankari Swimming Pool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by mizjules(f): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Fash20:
Always make sure you put your bra*in on whenever you want to comment please
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by desmont004: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Put him in Lion's den for 5mins to help us discuss recession with father of the jungle
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by ukandi1(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:
[size=38pt]KILL HIM[/size]

Nigerians have no respect for animals and nature. This is why we are eating the fruits of our bad karma.

When we learn to treat those below us with respect , then only shall we be given the same trestment from those above us.

Why else do you think ebola struck west africa? The Gods wanted to punish us for the excessive bush meat trade we have been indulging in which decimated most of our wildlife. (Now atleast I hope some nations have enough sense not to consume those animals.)

The reason being our mentality is shaped by our savage upbringing and environment. also we have lost touch with nature and our ancestral spirituality.

we have become animals in human skin.

you even have some religions teaching our children to step on serpents, etc.

I have another special request to Nairaland Mods. please dont post threads of hunted animals on fp. You only encourage this savagery further. pythons, crocodiles, deer etc. lets just let them live in peace.

We are losing all our wildlife and forests. What will we show our children?

Nature is more important than any issue in this country. be it govt. people etc. without nature we are as good as DEAD.

I disagree with u. Life is a battleground. Do u know how many humans are eaten a day by these wild beast? Why should we not celebrate when we have opportunity at a pound of flesh? Wildlife would never finish no matter how many are hunted down, at least nature ensures that. Either a farmer kills them or they kill him. Its a game.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:20am On Oct 30, 2016
ukandi1:

I disagree with u. Life is a battleground. Do u know how many humans are eaten a day by these wild beast? Why should we not celebrate when we have opportunity at a pound of flesh? Wildlife would never finish no matter how many are hunted down, at least nature ensures that. Either a farmer kills them or they kill him. Its a game.

You don craze abi? When have elephants killed people? its very rare unless you seriouslly annoy them. infact elephants can be trained to carry heavy loads etc. They are that intelligent.

Wildlife would never finish? What world are you living in? Im getting really pissed off with your level of illiteracy! angry

Where have all our West African Lions disappeared? How did socmany species go extinct in the world? are you outhm of your head. go read some books an dnews. i think you dont know the meaning of "animal extinction".
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Bollinger:

One could say the same thing about you.

Im not a poacher. if i was then sure. I welcome it.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by TRAVEL101(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2016
it beats my imagination.... Do will still have elephant in this country? [img]it beats my imagination.... Do will still have elephant in this country? [/img]it beats my imagination.... Do will still have elephant in this country?
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by tomistelle(f): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2016
Fash20:
Always make sure you put your bra*in on whenever you want to comment please
And u ur phallus in your boxers.. bigotic comment. Has she said a bad thing?
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by HtwoOw: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2016
grin God sent ebola to West Africa grin grin grin grin grin
PAGAN9JA:
[size=38pt]KILL HIM[/size]

Nigerians have no respect for animals and nature. This is why we are eating the fruits of our bad karma.

When we learn to treat those below us with respect , then only shall we be given the same trestment from those above us.

Why else do you think ebola struck west africa? The Gods wanted to punish us for the excessive bush meat trade we have been indulging in which decimated most of our wildlife. (Now atleast I hope some nations have enough sense not to consume those animals.)

The reason being our mentality is shaped by our savage upbringing and environment. also we have lost touch with nature and our ancestral spirituality.

we have become animals in human skin.

you even have some religions teaching our children to step on serpents, etc.

I have another special request to Nairaland Mods. please dont post threads of hunted animals on fp. You only encourage this savagery further. pythons, crocodiles, deer etc. lets just let them live in peace.

We are losing all our wildlife and forests. What will we show our children?

Nature is more important than any issue in this country. be it govt. people etc. without nature we are as good as DEAD.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
FTC grin

It's Time For Him To Eat His Cake cheesy

Will he have it afterwards?
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by CharlieMaria(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

When your mother or sister is r.aped and you have to suffer and bear the half bred child of the rapis.t for no fault of their own (Gods forbid), then you will realise the value of abortion. angry
You see the line of thought you have? Exactly why i hate Obama's and America's policy with passion. Now tell Me is it the Child's fault that he has to be killed? You can comfortably kill a Child? What a wicked world? Destroy a Life without a qualm of conscience under the pretext of rape? Why not kill the woman also because she will still live with the experience? You now see the irony. You will hesistate in killing a snake, a poisonous animal but will not blink at killing a human. If you have such ideology you'r worst than a terrorist. And American goverment is worst than ISIL because they kill the Defenceless.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by CharlieMaria(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Fash20:
Can't he condemn the killing of animals illegally again?
He can dear. But to be honest the few times i've encountered those who hate and condemn animal killings and sampled their opinion on abortion they are always pro abortion. So i always get mad when i hear this animal conservation thing. Peace
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by ukandi1(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

You don craze abi? When have elephants killed people? its very rare unless you seriouslly annoy them. infact elephants can be trained to carry heavy loads etc. They are that intelligent.

Wildlife would never finish? What world are you living in? Im getting really pissed off with your level of illiteracy! angry

Where have all our West African Lions disappeared? How did socmany species go extinct in the world? are you outhm of your head. go read some books an dnews. i think you dont know the meaning of "animal extinction".

Mr know it all. U have only shown how nitwit u are . there are a number of factors that make certain animal species endangered. Climate change, deforestation which destroys their habitat is are quite a few examples. Ur so dumb that u should have known ur previous post was not referring to elephants only. I would continue to encourage d killing of serpents/ snakes in what ever form.
Ur little brain shud have told u that u make ur opinion clear without insults. U have absolute disregard for people which shows u a dunderhead of d highest category. This forum is not for children . pls leave here
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by musa7m(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2016
emiwanlee:
Everyday for the thief
one day for the owner
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by Fash20: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2016
CharlieMaria:
He can dear. But to be honest the few times i've encountered those who hate and condemn animal killings and sampled their opinion on abortion they are always pro abortion. So i always get mad when i hear this animal conservation thing. Peace
neither of them is good n they should be condemned.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2016
CharlieMaria:
You see the line of thought you have? Exactly why i hate Obama's and America's policy with passion. Now tell Me is it the Child's fault that he has to be killed? You can comfortably kill a Child? What a wicked world? Destroy a Life without a qualm of conscience under the pretext of rape? Why not kill the woman also because she will still live with the experience? You now see the irony. You will hesistate in killing a snake, a poisonous animal but will not blink at killing a human. If you have such ideology you'r worst than a terrorist. And American goverment is worst than ISIL because they kill the Defenceless.

fuc.k obama or whatever. you have never expeirenced r.ape and the kind of trauma it brings on people. why should a r.ape victim suffer the rest of her life for the fault of someone else. the point being you christians think from your a.ss with your backward mentality . im sure ud even propagate the rape victim to marry their rap.ist. imagine the trauma the mother will go through when she sees her rapi.sts face in her. child. better to end that half developed child before it gets into complete human form within the womb!

you arw a horrible human being. i hope you are r.aped by countless men so that you can bear the hrunt of their mistakes and open a human factory. foo.l!
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by Fash20: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2016
tomistelle:

And u ur phallus in your boxers.. bigotic comment. Has she said a bad thing?
Yeah. her comment make no sense.

And what the devil is phallus!
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2016
ukandi1:

Mr know it all. U have only shown how nitwit u are . there are a number of factors that make certain animal species endangered. Climate change, deforestation which destroys their habitat is are quite a few examples. Ur so dumb that u should have known ur previous post was not referring to elephants only. I would continue to encourage d killing of serpents/ snakes in what ever form.
Ur little brain shud have told u that u make ur opinion clear without insults. U have absolute disregard for people which shows u a dunderhead of d highest category. This forum is not for children . pls leave here

dumb arse we are discussing poaching here. not climate change. kindly google extinct species and see the cause of them why kost species have become extinct. now dont give me some bullshyt. reason that west african lions have become extinc tdue to climate change. backward animal like you. fo you people even attend school?

why are you even alive? you should be lovked up with this poacher. maybe you are a bushmeat hunter yourself. maybe u were responsible for eating vhimpanzee meat and spreading ebola. savage animal
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by Bollinger(m): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Im not a poacher. if i was then sure. I welcome it.

I mean about you not valuing life.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bollinger:

I mean about you not valuing life.

I value life that has value to society. not lives that cause evil and harm the Earth.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by Bollinger(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

I value life that has value to society. not lives that cause evil and harm the Earth.
Same difference
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by ukandi1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

dumb arse we are discussing poaching here. not climate change. kindly google extinct species and see the cause of them why kost species have become extinct. now dont give me some bullshyt. reason that west african lions have become extinc tdue to climate change. backward animal like you. fo you people even attend school?

why are you even alive? you should be lovked up with this poacher. maybe you are a bushmeat hunter yourself. maybe u were responsible for eating vhimpanzee meat and spreading ebola. savage animal

Its useless wasting MBs on feeble minds so pathetic as u. U only used d lions in ur second writeup cos u seek relevance here. So sad we still have ur types amongst us. Get a life for urself. Its never too late. Did ur laws not say when these things stray to residential areas humans can protect themselves? Entering their reserves and hunting them down, even d unborn children know its totally unacceptable. Like I wrote before I write again, this forum is not for kids . find a place u can watch telemundo. I believe that shud help. Success with that.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by CharlieMaria(m): 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

fuc.k obama or whatever. you have never expeirenced r.ape and the kind of trauma it brings on people. why should a r.ape victim suffer the rest of her life for the fault of someone else. the point being you christians think from your a.ss with your backward mentality . im sure ud even propagate the rape victim to marry their rap.ist. imagine the trauma the mother will go through when she sees her rapi.sts face in her. child. better to end that half developed child before it gets into complete human form within the womb!

you arw a horrible human being. i hope you are r.aped by countless men so that you can bear the hrunt of their mistakes and open a human factory. foo.l!
Thanks God Bless
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
ukandi1:

Its useless wasting MBs on feeble minds so pathetic as u. U only used d lions in ur second writeup cos u seek relevance here. So sad we still have ur types amongst us. Get a life for urself. Its never too late. Did ur laws not say when these things stray to residential areas humans can protect themselves? Entering their reserves and hunting them down, even d unborn children know its totally unacceptable. Like I wrote before I write again, this forum is not for kids . find a place u can watch telemundo. I believe that shud help. Success with that.

if i ever see animal lyk u trespass my property i will gun you down. coz clearly some human being reason worse than wild animals. filth savages.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

if i ever see animal lyk u trespass my property i will gun you down. coz clearly some human being reason worse than wild animals. filth savages.

Ur words are barbaric.
Re: Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants by ukandi1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Indeed u are more useless than I thought. Far less than a used arse wipe. Pls move on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Sets Suspected Kidnapper Ablaze In Anambra Community, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Ademola Adebukola ‘Holy Ghost’ Sent To Prison For Fraud (Photos) / Man Stabbed By Wife’s Lesbian Partner Buried In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.