Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night (44086 Views)

The Height On Eniafè Momodu And Adaora Ifeatu Soludo At Lagos Fashion Week / Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week / Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Handsomecole(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
Useless gay fellow, I just hate this boy with serious passions. Fucking heediot.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Emassive(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Saw him on MTN GeTv and I couldn't help but shaking my head over and over as he was asked questions. I feel sorry for his Father cause I worked close to his some years back and almost lived in their BQ then. The man is a nice person but I guess they couldn't control him much after the fame came so early in his live at 11yrs old. I hope he is not lost yet.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by bendido: 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
Eyaaaa like play like play dis guy dor dey mad oooo
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by ring7(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
tgmservice:
why is his head bigger than his body i smell foul play
That's effecet of sucking dick and swallowing semen. Ask Google. Boobrisky rival
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Nicholas007: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
your next outfit should be Iro and Buba .hmm na dat time I go know say u be first class weyree
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by ncoolsome(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
person dey mad,person dey mad dem dey say na play..until him go enter market..this guy needs rope
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Gome23: 12:16am On Oct 30, 2016
What on earth is this guy's problem
Does it mean he can't dress normal
#abnormalitysyndrome
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by stankezzy: 12:18am On Oct 30, 2016
Afonjas and craze haba
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Bamz(m): 12:26am On Oct 30, 2016
kennygee:
That is how he will make waist trainers more expensive than they already.

I'm sure it is because of Denrele that the price of expression attachment sky rocketed.

Economist maybe? cheesy
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by gregyboy(m): 12:40am On Oct 30, 2016
this guy don wako ooh... na street remain ooh
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Freestainworld(m): 1:18am On Oct 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] this woman no go marry, make she dey decieve herself say em be man.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by otherroom: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2016
hmmm.. Naija Prince .. he is making is ca$h good for him but not from his school of thought..

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by ebenholer(m): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2016
imperialQueen:

and their response will b lyk

papa: all we know about our son denrele is dat, he is a craze!

mama: (cuts in)... and a craze is always a craze!

Papa: and him craze na by choice, I actually born am with sense.
Mama: (cuts in) u can as well be of help to us by taking him for psychiatric check-up. No be so hubby?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Yorobastard(m): 2:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Why has this guy not been arrested and put behind bars for 20 years becos those who idolise him will start following his trend and before you know we will be having the likes of black guy gone albino...
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by babs50g: 3:25am On Oct 30, 2016
@write boy . Denrele is a fantastic guy i tell you . He keep making money per second oh o . There was a day I saw him in of the new generation bank and he came with the sister for a transaction on domiciliary account coz he was billed to travel tp south Africa d next day . The madness he exhibited is way far from publicity stunts but it has fetched him fame and fortune

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by frubben(m): 3:28am On Oct 30, 2016
White men and english

U no chop bellefu - them go call u model

Ur leg b lik toothpick - them go call am Hotlegs

Now this one wan start madness - they are calling it fashion and style. undecided

SMH

1 Like

Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by frubben(m): 3:48am On Oct 30, 2016
WriteBoy:
I am fully convinced Denrele is a Trans person. Like, come on, which man likes to exhibit female attributes? But here we have Denrele and his decidedly androgynous lifestyle living a happy and contented life that fulfills almost all of his needs as a human being. Just by being of indeterminate sex:

1) He has found money
2) Fame,
3) Fulfillment

I can't hate on this guy. By being himself, he has reached heights I have only dreamt of, made way more money than me etc. Just by being himself!

Dude nt to hate, cash ain't everything me
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 30, 2016
arrest this guy asap.this is becoming unbearable
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by KingRex1(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2016
This guy is somfn else.
But I wonder how he keeps going on nd waxs stronger with all the bashings from Nigerians.
I think I respect that.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Wolex143: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2016
Walahi bobo yi ti yawere!
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2016
Seriously, is he wearing a corset? undecided
The fabric for the jacket isn't bad sha
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2016
frubben:

Dude nt to hate, cash ain't everything me

So what is that "everything" that Denrenle doesn't have in his life hater?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by supernet4(f): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This is the only guy in nigeria who has "madness" as his occupation and it is really paying him cool cheese.
Hahahahhahaha
This crack me up real good
"Madness as his occupation"
Lol
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Boyooosa(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Na so e do go use fun kii DAT mumu goldie
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Kdon2: 8:17am On Oct 30, 2016
hungryboy:
Abeg, wetin be dis guy occupation sef?

He is just gay marketer. SMH
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by ExInferis(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2016
hungryboy:
Abeg, wetin be dis guy occupation sef?
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 30, 2016
tolexy123:
Please can someone tell me what this guy does for a living?
OAP and mc
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by ogbeiwi(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Fantisha:
Ds guy no well
. This is what I call preposterous manifestation of madness
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by ogbeiwi(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2016
ogbeiwi:
. This is what I call preposterous manifestation of madness
. This guy needs help,let's come together and help him
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by afoz: 9:04am On Oct 30, 2016
d guy is getting mad every day by day infact d guy and d street madness are like 5&6 I wish him quick recovery for him to be granted paradise ticket
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by Enchantess(f): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2016
This crazy,dis guy is gay.
Re: Denrele's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week Last Night by cybriz82(m): 9:15am On Oct 30, 2016
sum1 shud just treat dis guy fuckup with 50 konk n 50 slap abeg....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos) / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.