Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere (44079 Views)

Fans Mob Burna Boy's Girlfriend As She Lands Nigeria (Photos) / Fans Mob Tacha At Shoprite Mall In Lagos (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Secures Her Wig In Sierra Leone As Fans Mob Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by peacekante: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
The growing super star was mob by large number of fans who came to watch funke akindele's Omo Ghetto.

The fans were over joyed to see the king of doings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF31VAwtdrw

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by AirmirthDY(f): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's not easy to be a celebrity!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by IamD18: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
My current best Nigerian actor.

He's so much pro-Igbo and a traditional guy.

God bless the Nigha as he continue to soar higher without giving a fvck.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by TruthSeeker1: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
AirmirthDY:
It's not easy to be a celebrity!

No it's not. It takes a combination of talent, hardwork, determination, courage and favourable circumstances.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Eze ndi ara

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by peacekante: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by moneyissweet(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rugged actor...I love this guy

See you at de angels bar and grill next week.

Will soon hit 9ja.

32 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by AyoConduit: 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zubby zubby

Always making waves, if he's not taking Okada to Kaduna, he must be at a cinema in Zanfara.

I hail o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by dust144(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by simplexvi: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
This guy is the reason I watch nollywood movie with yul edochie

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
omo cheesy

I just love the way Zubby supports other celebs, in his own time the turn up go mad!
From Flavour to Phyno, Destiny Etiko, Nkoli Nwa Nsukka and plenty others, this guy just dey show them love.

Man cannot be a boss on his own shaa, you need someone to give you support on the throne!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by vivalavida(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Very local man

Everything about him screams of razzle.
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Macelliot(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by 44Bulldog(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by lexy2014: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
peacekante:
The growing super star was mob by large number of fans who came to watch funke akindele's Omo Ghetto.

The fans were over joyed to see the king of doings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF31VAwtdrw

Are all these ones not observing covid protocols?

8 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by YoungboyNBA(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
I just love this niggar, he's got a great personality, welcoming,loved by all probably because he's a superstar,and also he's an everybody's friend too.

All the same, it's Hollywood movie all the way to, Greenland featuring King Bach one one of my top 5 favourite Artist Worldwide, The New project " Man from Canada ", coming up by Kevin Hart,my number one Artist Worldwide, and The Much awaited " Coming To America 2 ", I've Streamed it, ain't seen OBO yet,maybe I didn't notice,he better be in that movie like he said,else he's gon be one follower down.
Any movie with Ice Cube as the lead actor, I'm in man, he's my number 2,after Kevin Hart, followed by King Bach, That White Actor that featured in Ant-Man and also Deadpool is my number five. The Great Chadwick Bowman,was my number 4 but he's off to beyond, R.I.P my niggar, ain't see no one to fill my number four yet, ain't no white dude filling it.
Merry Christmas Y'all

Feels Good To Be Back To Nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Seyi8750: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
If you like rob him no be only mob
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by TemmyT002(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Corona ooo
Who is the guy abeg?

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by money121(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by KarlWhyte(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
moneyissweet:
Rugged actor...I love this guy

See you at de angels bar and grill next week.

Will soon hit 9ja.
My money mann
Bless your boy for Christmas biko. Things difficult for my side now embarassed
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Expensive2000(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
He keeps everything under control

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
TemmyT002:
Corona ooo
Who is the guy abeg?

hater hater merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Franktom247(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
This reckless no mask at all with this kind of crowd if person sneeze there now na problem
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Ge0grapher(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Zubby no dey stress himself.. he speaks slowly and authoritatively in any Nollywood movie.. but the guy na low-key werey man.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by marsman: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Growing super star grin...
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Farid24224(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Corona virus ooooo, ewooooo

2 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Is Omo Ghetto not an old movie
Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Flytime: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
azraeljaheel:

hater hater merry Christmas
for real it's not about hate,i personally do not know him

1 Like

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by BIGNAME2020: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
vivalavida:
Very local man

Everything about him screams of razzle.

Why you de hate?

9 Likes

Re: Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere by Hushbingo: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
What dah fuk, who nose that nigarrr ?

Some men are complete disgrace to their mother... Who be zubby ?

That some fake shit... Dah dude with his fake watch, Cotonou cars, cheap sandals and fuked up political position that comes with stooping..

Those people really broke my heart...

Modified: I just discovered they are children ..... good Lord, i av wept for my country men few minutes back...

Well, stop idolizing these little men, they ain't even rich.... Trust me, they are rich online but check their bank account... Fucking $200,000 and below....

I used to think they are blessed until i started hanging out with them... They are fake... Everything about them... Poor Account to poor mentality...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo, D'banj, Flavour And Others In New Group Lovely Photo / 'You'll Be The Next' -- Rita Edochie Hits Critics Over Ada Jesus' Death / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.