Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Chika Ike Says She’s Looking Forward To Marrying Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Says She’s Looking Forward To Marrying Again (553 Views)

"Reactions As Ike Says He Will Marry Tacha" / "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Says She’s Looking Forward To Marrying Again by Grovebase: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Following the failure of her marriage to Tony Eberiri, Nollywood actress Chika Ike has revealed she is looking forward to marrying again.

She told Inside Nollywood, “Marriage is a beautiful institution. I will never talk down on marriage because it’s something I still look forward to. It’s what every woman hopes for. Though, I’m focused on my career right now, I do have a very special person in my life.”

Chika also adds that she has a man in her life. “Well, that’s all I can say about my relationship; I have a special someone. His profile doesn’t matter to you right now, ” she added

http://grovbase.com/2016/10/29/chika-ike-says-shes-looking-forward-to-marrying-again/

Re: Chika Ike Says She’s Looking Forward To Marrying Again by imperialQueen(f): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
okay ooh... i yaff hear u ooh

*yawning*

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria USA Lola Adeoye To Work With Hon. Desmond Elliot On New Plans / Omotola Need Job And Ask Nigerians To Help Her / OMG! See Why Woman Stabbed Her Husband To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.