Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Maaamaa's Wahala - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maaamaa's Wahala (3880 Views)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Father-in-law Wahala / Help With PHCN Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by Maaamaaa: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Onegai:
maaamaaa,

Firstly, why were you replying PMs from so many people and even passing out your number? You're supposed to go through the profile of the sender of every request for PMs you get and then decide whether or not you wish to continue speaking to them. And passing out your number so easily? You have to start making better choices and thinking on your feet, what if someone had come sounding helpful, befriended you and then kidnapped your baby when born?

The facebook poster who insulted you, was it male or female? Try and think back and really, do yourself a favour: unfriend anyone that you may have added recently that you don't know in person.

Lastly, I mentioned here earlier that I needed you to get off this section and move to Health section. The mods made a mistake moving that thread to the frontpage because it attracted a lot of the stvpid people to it. You are on the Pregnancy thread, people make safe friends there through shared experiences, you ought to have gone there since (there are expecting mums in Uyo). All the info you need for preparing for this child is on that thread. So if you wish to start looking ahead, that is where you ought to be and not here

Thank you so much.
I've done all that, I was just lonely and bored and I felt I should make friends to ease my situation.
I guess it was a bad idea.

I'll definitely keep myself to the pregnancy post. Thank you
Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by kramfonos(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
mrsmith11:

Looool
I feel for people who brings there challenges to nairaland to seek for advice.

Immediately you said you partner was excited when he saw the baby inside you they were all angry and disappointed, all they ever want is division and scatter .....evil people

Back to your topic

I think you should ask your local pastor if you attend a church already to make a recommendation

The frustrated resident she-demons were hoping the OP would be the latest addition to the Legion of the Frustrated.

Most are in loveless relationships with faces made fit only for the radio and they want other women to feel their pain in their bid to further their misandrist movement.

3 Likes

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by kramfonos(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2016
Joavid:

I don't think so.

Didn't she mention on the thread how the man is marrying her out of pity?

she gave a detailed history of her relationship with the hubby to be, and Nairalanders advised her based on that.

she's on her own as ishi.love said. She's just 23. eventually the love will clear from her eyes.

I wish her all the best.

Hogwash!

There are countless happily married 23-year-olds. She's in love, don't infect her with your frustration-fuelled hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by Acheron: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Flowerlady01:
Bia.. my friend...you really are a small girl oo. How old did you say u were again? You need to grow up pls dear. So that your man and others can take you serious. How can you open a thread solely to find a house help?! This is serious...
Are there no agencies you can contact in Uyo? Can't your mum or ppl around you recommend one? Couldn't you have asked on preggy thread as their member? Dont let ppl think your man had a valid reason to stall ur marriage. Pls be careful of how u do things. You are now an expectant mother and soon to be wife (according to u).
Think and act mature, dear.

On another note , I feel you like attention. Take it easy o.
Honestly, I'm beginning to feel the same way too.

1 Like

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by Viking007(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
kramfonos:

The frustrated resident she-demons were hoping the OP would be the latest addition to the Legion of the Frustrated.

Most are in loveless relationships with faces made fit only for the radio and they want other women to feel their pain in their bid to further their misandrist movement.
cheesy chai.
Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by sisisioge: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

My friend, shut up. You are a fûcking snake.

Oga, wetin happen? Is there any real need for this attack? Why not just contribute your bits to the thread without attacking anyone in the process? Or, why not just attack everyone without facing anyone? Pls be civil, life is really too short to have too much venom!

Yeah...I know you are about to give it to me too but wheeeeew...sleep no dey my eye tongue

2 Likes

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by sisisioge: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
kramfonos:

Hogwash!

There are countless happily married 23-year-olds. She's in love, don't infect her with your frustration-fuelled hatred.

Whew! I wonder what they put in the water o that's making all the males wild this evening. Biko, relax...an advice is like a call for tender. A woman old enough to get married should be mature enough to discern good from bad...she would be fine figuring out her life. Attack isn't necessary. Hope its raining there in timbuktou? Its quite a far away land...cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Oga, wetin happen? Is there any real need for this attack? Why not just contribute your bits to the thread without attacking anyone in the process? Or, why not just attack everyone without facing anyone? Pls be civil, life is really too short to have too much venom!

Yeah...I know you are about to give it to me too but wheeeeew...sleep no dey my eye tongue

Nkechi, abeg face front. Go and preach to your sistren who have been generous with ill-will towards the OP.

About giving it to you, I will have to appraise you physically to determine if giving it to you would be worth my time. You may apply like the rest of them. But there are no guarantees.

1 Like

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by sisisioge: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Maaamaaa post=50623100]

Thank you so much.
I've done all that, I was just lonely and bored and I felt I should make friends to ease my situation.
I guess it was a bad idea.

[b]I'll definitely keep myself to the pregnancy post. Thank you[/[/b]quote]

Good call...god's speed darling. I hope all settle well.
Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by sisisioge: 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Timbuktou:

Nkechi, abeg face front. Go and preach to your sistren who have been generous with ill-will towards the OP.

About giving it to you, I will have to appraise you physically to determine if giving it to you would be worth my time. You may apply like the rest of them. But there are no guarantees.

Whew! Your village is really far! On top that, your mind is skenky! Good night Okudili!

1 Like

Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
sisisioge:

Whew! Your village is really far! On top that, your mind is skenky! Good night Okudili!

You're welcome.
Re: Maaamaa's Wahala by babythug(f): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2016
Onegai:
maaamaaa,

Firstly, why were you replying PMs from so many people and even passing out your number? You're supposed to go through the profile of the sender of every request for PMs you get and then decide whether or not you wish to continue speaking to them. And passing out your number so easily? You have to start making better choices and thinking on your feet, what if someone had come sounding helpful, befriended you and then kidnapped your baby when
Lastly, I mentioned here earlier that I needed you to get off this section and move to Health section. The mods made a mistake moving that thread to the frontpage because it attracted a lot of the stvpid people to it. You are on the Pregnancy thread, people make safe friends there through shared experiences, you ought to have gone there since (there are expecting mums in Uyo). All the info you need for preparing for this child is on that thread. So if you wish to start looking ahead, that is where you ought to be and not here

Sister, you know there's a saying that people sometimes ask for advice when they know what to do but don't want to do it!

This OP just seems to enjoy all the banter that comes from posting her issues online. The first issue about her relationship she posted on the pregs thread but since it didn't end up as sensationalized as she expected or imagined she opened a new thread to get the very same (more or less) responses mamas had already given!

The moment she said she and the baby's dad were stricken at the scan meme I just knew she had decided to stay with the man whether or not people had advised otherwise!

It's amazing how people reason sha, one other thread a lady was saying her child had been held by her inlaws and she needed advice few people commented on basically the only options she could explore! She still had the time to type" please don't just read leave comments". Someone in a dire situation?

Na wa!

If this poster needs a help she should go right ahead and employ one please!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic; The Green Scorpion I Killed Tonight @10:05PM / Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! / Mother In Law Won't Allow Me To Meet My Twins Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.