Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) (46129 Views)

One-Legged Man Carries Cement With Teeth (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by eallstar: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
Datz Africa tecno. 4u
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
He tried,the struggles has matured in his body embarassed
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by MAK211(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
dunkem21:
Impossible ..
possible
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Dusby: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
Beehshorp:
Rubbish... Dis is not news..
Is it because I don't talk about my deeds.. Me wey dey lift handbag wit my teeth.. Shuu
asin eh.... me nko? i dey lift #1000 note wit my teeth. e easy
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by K3son(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
aaaah! eleyi gidigan.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by teamobanabo(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Am yet to believe this

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by PeterC1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
pure jazz!!! grin grin grin
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by PRINCELY12: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
I REALLY DISAGREE SUCH!!
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Make this guy no bite person ooooo grin
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by chimerase2: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
MAK I hear undecided
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by AkakwaND(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
mehn if this kin guy handle u eeeh
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Aadeyinka(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
According to a twitter user, @AmbodeObsarver this man (pictured) engaged in an argument with a fellow labourer at a building site that he could lift a bag of cement with his teeth...

He did as shown in these photos:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/photos-man-lifts-bag-of-cement-with-his.html
not ordinary
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
dunkem21:
Impossible ..
very very possible. I've personally seen two guys do it on different occasions.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
When you are defending your PhD Thesis in Oguaja

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Hdz4luv: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
dunkem21:
Impossible ..
impossible became a possible my guy
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by TRAVEL101(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
take it easy ....
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Sanchase: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
When the owner of the house see what his labourers engage in while he is away he must be very sad angry
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
MsPweshy:
shocked nice one
aww,stop it dear...u're makin me blush cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Is that Omenka ??
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by temitiffy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
I know d guy, he s a taijiquan member
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Beehshorp:
Rubbish... Dis is not news..
Is it because I don't talk about my deeds.. Me wey dey lift handbag wit my teeth.. Shuu

Guy u need serious beating !
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by musa7m(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
dunkem21:
Impossible ..
papa I don see am with my eye for here in kano
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
That guy is from Ijaw nah
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Blackskinned: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Power of juju
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Davindal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Jazz things! For me, naturally I'm strong: I mean, great strength in me. I could lift close to 130kg, despite the fact that I'm not training in weight lifting. When I was in Nigerian Military secondary School(NMS), I could easily lift and slam my fellow boys on the ground during a fight as though they are weightless to the marvel of onlookers; And up till, I still have the strength to do even greater things than that now; but never could I do this this the guy on those pictures is doing.

I tried it twice, my jawbone almost cracked with out even to knee level lift. I bet you guys: that guy uses jazz. Pure voodoo.
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by francisduru: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Old story.... Mtchew
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by Blackskinned: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
That third pic tho, Nigga be looking like wale turner
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by musa7m(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
ygenius:
wonders shall never seize. I guess his source of inspiration is the recession.meanwhile,lifting dangote cement with your teeth cant make you be rich as dangote .i don't know maybe another mad woman told u to do so, so that you will be rich like dangote.
way your common sense dey?
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by kcoby(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Clap for ur self, welldon next olympic
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by musa7m(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
It is real.....I don see more than 2 people do this[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
next plz......
Re: Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) by brightpre(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
HonabFaj:

Thats the fact ,nothing is impossible ., what another guy on battabox channel on youtube during the same in a cement company
thank you for watching battabox,i am incharge of uploading the videos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) / Huge Python Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.