Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini (2481 Views)

Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You / Your Letter Didn’t Say I Should Appear In Uniform, Ali Tells Senate / They Say I Look Like Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2017
I don determine say I go gh for January 14, MMM con tell me say I should ph

http://www.ideyvex.com/single.php?id=213
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by egbaguy2: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Where did they say that?
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 10:46am On Jan 05, 2017
thats the info circulating now
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by sats: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
That is not news
It is common sense
Na una money from unsef una go take pay unasef by unasef
Please somebody should translate that to english for all participants

Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by Nbote(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
Dat site is jus downright hilarious. D site still need improvement sha. Nigerians gat no chill..
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nbote:
Dat site is jus downright hilarious. D site still need improvement sha. Nigerians gat no chill..

offer suggestion, ideas for improvement
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2017
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by sdindan: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2017
sats:
That is not news It is common sense Na una money from unsef una go take pay unasef by unasef Please somebody should translate that to english for all participants

Eziokwu Chineke. Chai!
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by Maxdiamond(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2017
if all participant should PH first before GH, who will now GH first from the PH first all participant make?
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Maxdiamond:
if all participant should PH first before GH, who will now GH first from the PH first all participant make?

Based on first come firsts serve
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by Maxdiamond(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
ologun01:

Based on first come firsts serve

i mean all participant at the same time
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2017
Maxdiamond:

i mean all participant at the same time

i guess it will based on first PH fisth GH
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by meglith(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
LA pH La quench
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by sats: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Maxdiamond:

Answer: the thieves called guiders
After the guiders take your ph, they will now start matching you participants to pay yourselves
And you know guiders dont take small money

One time, i heard a 1m guider wanted to take 50m
Abeg help me ask am, how much money he put in the system personally?
50m
The maximum ph is 2.2m for goodness sake
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2017
i dey vex because my boss is frustrating me. i wan http://www.ideyvex.com/single.php?id=1002
Re: I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini by ologun01(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2017
I Dey Vex With Glo Network For My Area I buy 3.2Gb http://www.ideyvex.com/single.php?id=1018

Justice Ademola Discharged And Acquitted, Efcc Shamed / New Look Inside Eko Pearl Towers Apartments / Western Countries Raise Hell For China Devaluation But Love Nigeria Devaluation