Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) (22374 Views)

Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Fire Outbreak In Kirikiri Town, Near Kirikiri Maximum Prison (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari u have succeeded... Tufiakwa
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
Why all of Una dey panic,shey Una no hear news dis morning say na kirikiri dem go do prison break next season ni
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by obaival(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
BOKO undecided
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by finally1(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by EugeneGee4(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Its really pathetic, RIP to the dead, pls update us, what's the situation report report now.
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by ossaisly(m): 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Some people's comments here is just so pathetic. Maybe its high time the moderator started putting age-limit before anyone contributes. See a burnt body on the floor! It has happened to someone that was dear to me, and i wept badly. May we not go with the rest of these months. Amen. What a tradegy!
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by trueavengers: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Thank God they were F U C K E D. End time tins
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by TomHagen: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sijo01:

My brother, their case is not redeemable
I'm a bit in the dark, erm what exactly would be achieved by bringing this thread to front page immediately.
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2016
TomHagen:
I'm a bit in the dark, erm what exactly would be achieved by bringing this thread to front page immediately.

Inform others
Sharing the report so other can beware
Especially those that will be passing that axis with there vehicles
So they can find another route
And also pushing it to fp might also stop another tanker from passing there @ the time of the HAPPENING
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Exponental(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lagos lookers.... If an explosion occurs, do they think they are safe?
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by TomHagen: 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Lisaint:

Inform others
Sharing the report so other can beware
Especially those that will be passing that axis with there vehicles
So they can find another route
And also pushing it to fp might also stop another tanker from passing there @ the time of the HAPPENING
So those people will be driving vehicles and tankers and 'Nairalanding'... I see.
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by fiponmile(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
inna lillahi Wa inna ilayhi raajiun

1 Like

Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
TomHagen:
So those people will be driving vehicles and tankers and 'Nairalanding'... I see.

Do you mean you did not see the part I said

Sharing The REPORT

don't you understand the word?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by dEastActivist: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Those conversant with kirikiri will consider this nemesis...
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by ehissi(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
Sijo01:
This is really massive.
To think the breast loving moderators are just bringing this to people's knowledge after over 4hours. It's a pity.

All these people sef!! undecided

Wetin breast loving moderators do una again!! angry

Abi your breast lost!! undecided
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by tolaben: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2016
we need to pray for God mercy in this sinful world
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by michaelwestern(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lisaint:

Do you mean you did not see the part I said

Sharing The REPORT

don't you understand the word?

The thread made front page after 4hrs, so you have no justification to be abusing the mods. Traffic officials and people would have blocked off the road and how many people passing that road are nairalanding at the same time.
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by HabaSeun: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lisaint:
Brb

Using this FTC medium to say RIP to the dead
And quick recovery to the injured

To the mods:
If it about Snake,Boobs or celebrity una go push ham to FP immediately even if it just having 2 comments
I know how many Hours it takes you guys to push this thread to FP
SEUN u berra call your mods to ORDER!
or else we go plan Coup and push all of una to
ZA OTHER ROOM make una dey chop Cucumber.

You suppose don chop ban nah! Or dem.pity u?
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by UyiIredi(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
omowumeee:
Osanobua shocked
You be Edo girl ?
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

You be Edo girl ?
yes but Na only osanobua I sabi cry
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by UyiIredi(m): 12:35am On Nov 08, 2016
omowumeee:
yes but Na only osanobua I sabi cry

Heya. I understand and I feel ur pain. Me sef be Bini boy and I nod fit speak Bini. Na my pa rents cause am. They didn't speak the language to me.
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
UyiIredi:

Heya. I understand and I feel ur pain. Me sef be Bini boy and I nod fit speak Bini. Na my pa rents cause am. They didn't speak the language to me.
awww sooo who will teach us now undecided
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by UyiIredi(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
omowumeee:
awww sooo who will teach us now undecided

I don't know. But as I nor dey Benin I don't think I need to learn the language. By the way, I'm curious, are u a Christian ? If no, then what's your belief ?
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
UyiIredi:

I don't know. But as I nor dey Benin I don't think I need to learn the language. By the way, I'm curious, are u a Christian ? If no, then what's your belief ?
am a pastafarian grin cheesy
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by UyiIredi(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2016
omowumeee:

Okay o. May His noodly appendage bless you. Lol.

PS I'm a deist
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2016
UyiIredi:

Okay o. May His noodly appendage bless you. Lol.
PS I'm a deist
grin RAMEN..Make sense as long as religion is not involved
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2016
omowumeee:
grin RAMEN..Make sense as long as religion is not involved

Hi I cant reply pm cos I forgot the password. How can I help u?
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by Pastafarian: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2016
omowumeee:
my monicker says it all
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
Pastafarian:

my monicker says it all
grin In the Name of the Pasta , and of the Sauce, and of the Holy Meatballs…
Re: Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) by omowumeee(f): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Hi I cant reply pm cos I forgot the password. How can I help u?
bbm?

(1) (2) (Reply)

'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.