Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. (22342 Views)

Kuda And Opay Restricted And Later Blocked My Account In Succession / Dont Blame The APC Members In Lagos, They're Not Used To DEMOCRACY / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MSN1(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2023
Three days ago, a tiler in my neighbourhood was using someone's bike to convey tiles to a site.
He unfortunately met more than he bargained for on his way...

A construction company's truck hit him seriously on the road, this led to the total destruction of the bike and all he was carrying coupled with a lot of blemishes on the truck But he was lucky enough to have minor injuries and deep cut on his leg.

Though, no one was there to tell who was at fault but these were the after findings:

1. The Truck driver was coming from a sharp bend corner where he went to sell Diesel illegally from the truck.
2. The driver up till now ran and abandoned the truck, knowing the consequences of his illegal actions.
3. The Company is currently taking care of the tiler and the cost of fixing the spoilt truck (which is needed for urgent work).
4. They promised to get the owner, A BRAND NEW BIKE.

-------MY POINTS---------
As we keep complaining and blaming the govt. everyday, we fail to analyse and caution ourselves, Look at how this accident has affected the life of a hustler and the cost it will take the Company to solve this issue. This would cost more than 2million.
What if the guy had died?
ALL IN THE QUEST TO SELL DIESEL FROM A TRUCK U OUGHT TO BE ON DUTY WITH.

One BAD GOOD thing about karma is that; HE COMES WHEN WE LEAST EXPECTED!

No single person on Earth is perfect but let's always know that;
1. Our collective actions in life goes a long way to change a lot of things in d society and
2. If we change our mindset and actions positively, we have All collectively join forces to change the Government and the Society.

Alhamdulilah.

188 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by TimT: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol... If we don't experience the lifestyle of some Nigerians first hand, we won't understand why other countries don't like Nigerian citizens...
Extremely Dubious set of people...
Very wicked to theirself and neighbours...
Very self minded especially in workplace...
It's just better we remain here in dis our country...

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
There is no such things as law, justice, and fairness in Nigeria.....aka the 'Zoo'

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by gistray: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
W
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Skillsnigeria: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2023
grin hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Starboytwo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
People should stop dumping things on the ground and from moving vehicles and later scream at the top of their voice when flood everywhere.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by MrsTwrite(f): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
That's their mentality, always waiting for the government to help them, we need to grow up from that mindset, and be useful to ourselves and the society. Our government don't care about our problems/feelings.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by unmask: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
It is very annoying when I see Nigerians do somethings

Rude civil servants that my tax pays their salaries
Idiots littering the roads
People that try to scam others
Service providers that don't understand service
Youths thinking they can make quick bucks without the work

We need to do better

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by AbuAeesha: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Well written.
We are clear replicas of our leaders (good & bad)

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nope Fg creates bigger problems and then blame Nigerians.

an irresponsible government cannot blame its citizens of creating problems. Who creates and enforces the laws.

Funflipper:

Who makes up the government? Is it not the same unruly citizens? Until we change out ways, Nigeria will continue to take 3 steps forward and 5 backwards.

unruly citizens have no blame until given or put in power. That power is the responsibility to create and enforce laws.

Citizens everywhere are unruly. Americans are criminals it is the effectiveness of the law that put them in check. No nation or country has saints as citizens.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Solofresh2: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
This does change the fact that the Nigerian government is useless

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by benqo01(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
I WAS TELLING A FRIEND OF MINE HOW NIGERIANS ARE WICKED TO THEMSELVES BOTH HOME AND ABROAD

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by meum: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Government is too broad. Blame APC na dem cause am. Period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by tonididdy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Udonminit
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by seunny4lif(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Thats normal Nigerian behaviors oooh
Just like we always blame the Devil if we do bad thing and we are caught in the action

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by ud4u: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
This story is not connected to the topic.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by haybhi1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ipso facto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by kuboy: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Especially ipob with their black clothes occultic messiah. Calling him self a Christian.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by helinues: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
Toh

Just like 2 weeks ago, I was waiting for one of the EPL game to start, 10 mins before the game, there was unusual light off, what's this on Saturday afternoon, after waiting for like 20 mins, I decided to take a walk with the hope the light would be back.

Wasn't in the mood of watching the ball outside, so was feeling somehow for not watching the kick off, on my way back, I saw a fresh accident which involved a motorcycle and a car, unfortunately, the bike guy died Instantly, immediately my worries dissapeared, was only worried about not watching ball while someone just lost his life and the person who killed him is in trouble.

I am still wondering how can a bike hit a car or a car hitting a bike to the extent of front windscreen broken.

Perhaps both the rider and the driver were in hurry to also go and watch the ball somewhere as the light off was general.

We have neglected our responsibilities while we still want to blame others for our woes .

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2023
When the he'd is rotten, the body parts can not function well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
seunny4lif:
Thats normal Nigerian behaviors oooh
Just like we always blame the Devil if we do bad thing and we are caught in the action

Igbos are the reason why fuel is over 600 and dollar over 900. They are the cause of insecurity in the north and Bokoharam with fulani herdsmaen. They are the cause of police brutality too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by yoruboid: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
The same way the people that caused the visa ban are insulting the FG for trying to undo it

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by haybhi1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
NwaNimo1:
There is no such things as law, justice, and fairness in Nigeria.....aka the 'Zoo'

Posts from this user usually pose him as being unintelligent. Always one off point remark or meme to make. Lol.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by watersideboys: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Lies
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by ShaqFu: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Couldn't have said it better. 👌
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Realestatevixen: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ok o
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by SmartPolician: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by nairanaira12: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
It wasn't Nigerians that bribed inec or judiciary to maintain a drug dealer as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Bosenan: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
Is it even right to transport tiles with a bike? perhaps another illegality

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by Godsonpinski: 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,
SO SORRY TO DIGRESS FROM THE TOPIC OF DISCUSS.

I SEEK AN ADVISE ON HOW TO EXPEDITE MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY WHICH RUNS INTO MILLIONS.

ALL DOCUMENT NEEDED HAS BEEN SUBMITTED YET ITS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS AND NO PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED; ABSOLUTELY ZILCH.

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO BORROW SOME CASH FROM PENCOM FOR WHATEVER REASON. JUST BEFORE THIS TYPE OF CALAMITY OCCUR, I NEED TO COLLECT MY DECEASED MUMS PENSION AND GRATUITY.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR USEFUL ADVICE.
GOD BLESS.

EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE PLS I NEED YOUR ADVICE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. by laurel03(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
yoruboid:
The same way the people that caused the visa ban are insulting the FG for trying to undo it
hmmmm... Awon Olori pelebe

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos) / Victoria Irabor, Wife Of Chief Of Defense Writes About Life Of A Military Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.