Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! (732 Views)

Lose Weight Within Two To Three Weeks Tops! / Reduce Your Weight Within Two Weeks / Lose 20kg Of Weight Within A Month, Blast Your Tummy Fats With Ease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! by seyiolanipekun(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good day dear friend, personally I am happy and as a staffer of Dowlan Concepts I am much happy.

It was Mrs. Francisca that started telling us she was losing weight, then Mrs. Harrison told us, then Mrs. Bello, Casandra, Peace, Mercy, Mrs. Igwe, Mr. Lanre, Mr. Peter, Mrs. Godiya, Mrs. Grace Kato, Mrs. Elvis again yesterday told me she has lost some pounds and the list is endless...

Some of their pictures, we have shown u and we will still bring u more.

If you are still sceptical, I urge u, reconsider your stance, can 30 clients and more be lying?

We have developed one of the most remarkable weight loss programs the health industry of this nation has ever seen. Healthy, flexible and very simple, suitable for all and for all times.

Save ursef all the stress and mishaps that come with overweight, the health challenges that come with excess weight, I know u don't want to think about...

We are here to make u more healthy, prettier and more beautiful.

You wanna know something interesting, all of our clients achieved their weight loss goals with natural foods like beans, carrots and lemon water, they blasted their tummy fats as well.

You will have the opportunity to also take them and other natural foods of yours when you talk to us. We want to help, that is why we are here. We are so passionate about your health, talk to us anytime.

Visit: www.burnyourtummyfats..com to see more of our success stories

Talk to us today, (bbm pin: 2A0A5252, what's app no:08136301633)
@Dowlan, we safeguard your health!!

Re: Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
But i prefer the before pics of that lady. Loosing "weight" is bad when it is not fats. The muscles, bones, water and fats make up the body mass of an individual. People used that term "weight" loosely. Fats is different from weight.
Re: Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
d only difference in those pic is one Is closer d oda is not
Re: Burn 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With The Foods You Eat, Is So Real!! by seyiolanipekun(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2016
@nnamdiokere45, we really appreciate ur observation, but please we ask that you look at the pictures well; the before and after pictures, we are sure u will see the differences clearly. We have helped numerous clients to lose their weight as they burn excess fats from their body in the process.

our "lose 7kg of weight in a week with foods program" just got activated, we would advise u to come try it, if you do not lose 7kg after 7 days, you are free to opt out and we promise to let you do your program for free with all the materials given to u for free.

we want to hear from u

@PRISTINEMUSCLES, We really thank you for the comments you made. thank u so much

(1) (Reply)

Found The Shed Skin Of A Snake In Front Of My Door / Manual Grinder+juicer. All In One. For Egusi, Ogbono, All Types Of Fruits Etc / Great Reasons Why You Should Sleep In Your Birth Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.