Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State (2138 Views)

Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Rogersmith(m): 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
The chairman, Kogi Chapter of Wuro Miyetti-Allah Association, Ibrahim Abubakar, has been assassinated by unknown gunmen who invaded his residence in the early hours of Saturday.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the unknown gunmen numbering about eight, invaded the Peace Community, Road 3, Ganaja road, Lokoja residence of Abubakar at about 2:05 Saturday morning.
Residents of the area, who spoke with journalists, said they heard gunshots from the residence of the chairman of Fulani socio-cultural group. The shots lasted over an hour.
They said the gunmen passed through “unfamiliar routes” to gain access to the deceased’s residence beating the ‘C’ Division Police Station route where they could have been spotted and questioned.
A neighbour who identified himself simply as Musa, said there were some strange faces in the vicinity much earlier before the incident, not knowing they had a sinister motive.
Musa said the gunmen shot at the door to the room of one of the deceased’s two wives and gained access into the house, machete the deceased on the neck and other parts of the body and later shot him severally.
A medical practitioner with the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, Sam Alhassan, who lives a stone throw from the victim’s residence said: “I was in my room which is just steps away to his house and I started hearing gunshots”.
“Then I rose up from my bed and looked through the window. I saw a group of bandits in two lines. At least I saw eight people, and they started shooting, shooting and shooting,” he said.

“The next thing that I saw was that a bullet hit the overhead tank and water started running down. Later I and my family went quiet for a while; then the wife of the deceased came out shouting, ‘they have killed my husband.”
Mr. Alhassan said he later came out with his landlord and went into the deceased’s house to ascertain the truth; only to find him lying in the pool of his blood with machete cuts and bullet holes in his lifeless body.
The medical practitioner said it was unclear if the gunmen took cash or property from the house.
He, however, called on security agencies to be proactive in crime prevention and detection mandate to avoid loss of innocent lives.
The Police Public Relations Officer, Williams Aya, told NAN that the command had got the report, adding that the incident was a clear case of assassination.
Mr. Aya said investigation into the matter had commenced adding that the Police was yet to make any arrest in respect of the assassination. (

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/213986-gunmen-assassinate-miyetti-allah-chairman-kogi.html
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by bettercreature(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
it's very serious and i hope people wont finger Fayose
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by maclatunji: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
bettercreature:

Rather strange thought you have. It is always sad when any life is lost unnecessarily.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by talk2hb1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
Did He Died
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by todayboy: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good riddance to rubbish they should lol them Al

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2016
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by drss2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
anoda major excuse for d killers to attack communities.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
herdsmen have always confessed to gathering in kogi before major operations..... maybe he was planning to invade the peaceful State of Ekiti... or a payback for previous misdeeds

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Godstraight(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
talk2hb1:
Did He Died
no he dead

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
[size=20pt]One thing I know about the Kogi people is they don't take nonsense as regards their lands.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by babyfaceafrica: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by dannytoe(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fayose will like this news :DFayose will like this news

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Blue3k(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow that's crazy. Oh well hopefully justice will be served and they'll figure out who's responsible. The guy has lots of potential enemies.
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by freeze001(f): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
bettercreature:

And the link between Fayose in Ekiti and some chairman in Kogi would be... undecided
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by robay(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
shocked no wonder!!!! So that is why dey block the ganaja road,na so I see plenty motor dey pass true my street to buycott the victim area,cos I live @Ganaja village. shocked chai!!!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by bettercreature(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
freeze001:

And the link between Fayose in Ekiti and some chairman in Kogi would be... undecided
Wont be longer than 20ft-30ft
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by TimeManager(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
bettercreature:
This clearly indicates you're running on fayose's brain.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Beremx(f): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
talk2hb1:
Did He Died
He didn't. He has resurrected

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by TimeManager(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
maclatunji:

Rather strange thought you have. It is always sad when any life is lost unnecessarily.
Stranger than the thought of the dumbest wailer.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by TimeManager(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
freeze001:

I think you got your throat wet before making this comment , Fayose has no business with none other than PMB.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by NaijaMutant(f): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good news undecided
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
I av mix feeling on this incident.

One part of me is SAD.....RIP

Another part of me is saying ''that serves them right '' after all miyeti-allah means Death in Motion....!! cool cool grin

Na so I see am oo!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by zooster: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
talk2hb1:
Did He Died
No, he didn't died, he is deadened.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Emycord: 2:24am On Oct 30, 2016
Them go soon say na fayoshe
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by ImperialYoruba: 2:48am On Oct 30, 2016
Notice to Miyetti Allah.

You are not invincible!
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 30, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
Notice to Miyetti Allah.
You are not invincible!
and not invisible
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2016
A case of the murderer having the items he ordered from the market..

Does it mean that those who murdered the murderer should be praised or what..

Murderers murdering themselves!

Clue; he may have been silenced by his disenchanted gang members(fulani herdsmonsters) over disagreements on sharing of their loots..
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by vedaxcool(m): 6:08am On Oct 30, 2016
What's going on?
Re: Gunmen Assassinate Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi State by Abeymills(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2016
Killers been killed

(1) (Reply)

A Senator Has Moved A Motion For The Resignation Of President Buhari / See The Constituency Office Dino Melaiye Built For Himself / Breaking News: Serious Meeting Going On Between SE And SS Agitation Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.