Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Husband Is Too Jealous - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Jealous (63570 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
A friend requested my picture on Facebook and I sent him.

My hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do?

Only sensible comments

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by SmellingAnus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
So you regret the fact that he found out about what you did or regret what you did undecided

460 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by sanzoraphael: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
give him great sex

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
COUNT YOUR SELF LUCKY .

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
COUNT YOUR SELF LUCKY .

Why

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2019
sanzoraphael:
give him great sex

He doesn't allow

17 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
Male friend I presume??

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
SmellingAnus:
So you regret the fact that he found out about what you did or regret what you did undecided

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:
Male friend I presume??

Can't you read?

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A friend requested my picture on fb and I sent him.my hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do

Serve him food in a pacified food. Serve him hot passionate sex. Then share your Facebook password with him

Come back and testify

213 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
WHY ARE YOU MARRIED TO A CHILD IN THE FIRST PLACE

Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner

738 Likes 48 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Kampack: 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Your pix for what purpose exactly?
He will soon request for your nude, and I'm sure your types will oblige angry

687 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Bola146(f): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:
Male friend I presume??

Exactly!!! Its very bad! And if it was the husband that did that, she will say her husband is cheating. Nonsense

560 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Can't you read?
A friend requested my picture on fb and I sent hi.my hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do..

This is where I ignore you though but I had to point this out.. Take a look at your write up, you said "a friend".. You never specified if it was male or female or don't you think there'll be a different reaction if a spouse should find out his /her partner is sending his/her pictures to the opposite sex?..
He his being childish about it anyway, nothing a good discuss can't solve.. And if it was a male friend you sent your pictures to and it wasn't for some professional reason or service of some sort, then i suggest you desist from doing that in the future, capische?? tongue

Modified: Just realized you're probably a troll and this never happened.. Either way i recognize where I'm wrong and apologize for not seeing the "HIM" in the first place.. Learn to leave a space after a fullstop before starting a new sentence.. The major reason my eyes missed it..

I don't take anything back after this though.. tongue

243 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:
A friend requested my picture on fb and I sent him.my hubby found it out and for three weeks he is not talking to me. I have apologised, tried everything but he is not talking. I am so confused and sad. Please what should I do..

This is where I ignore you though but I had to point this out.. Take a look at your write up, you said "a friend".. You never specified if it was male or female or don't you think there'll be a different reaction if a spouse should find out his /her partner is sending his/her pictures to the opposite sex?..
He his being childish about it anyway, nothing a good discuss can't solve.. And if it was a male friend you sent your pictures to and it wasn't for some professional reason or service of some sort, then i suggest you desist from doing that in the future, capische?? tongue

Slowpoke

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Slowpoke
whorre

556 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by 1beat(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
you are sending your pictures to male friend on Facebook purposely for what ?

if it is your husband that is sending money, buying cloth and messaging female friend hope you won't react

Tuel... na so e dey start

you don't respect your self @all married woman

you are placing your husband and your male friend on the same level abi... don't worry ur eye go soon clear

402 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by roGF22(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
KiidaACE:

She said " and I sent HIM"

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Why? Is it so strange to give someone your picture?
Woman you are married and by now you should know there are limits to shenanigans. Like someone said you are "lucky" some men will assume worst is going on. You just gave him a levarage against you. Please don't listen to anyone that says its not wrong (what you did), cause the won't be there to tell you that is wrong to be sent packing (when the matter degenerates to the worst). Madam find way to restitute, this is not time for fault finding in him o.

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
Why send your pic to a male friend and later regret it if you have a clean mind?
You haven't slept with the so called friend yet because you haven't had the opportunity but a cheat? Yes, you are and your husband has seen the traits that's why he is withdrawn a bit. Prove to him that he can trust you again and see a change.

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
op is a whorre i see why the husband doesn't want her toilet pussy , when your married you should cut off ties with your male friends unless they are your business partners you shouldn't be in communication with none. but i dont expect anything less from a typical Nigerian girl i pity your husband

334 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 5:13pm On Dec 08, 2019
Its not about the picture. You were emotionally-cheating him. You were emotionally sharing his emotional space with a strange party.

225 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Happyguy201: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
healthserve:
Its not about the picture. You were emotionally-cheating him. You were emotionally sharing his emotional space with a strange party.

are you not the idiot that quote me saying Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner why are you now giving advice . monkey banana

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by healthserve(m): 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:

are you not the idiot that quote me saying Hypocrite get a bicycle first before you criticize a car owner why are you now giving advice . monkey banana

You criticized the husband stvpidly instead of the wrong party, you product of a failed educational system. Or do you suffer amnesia to recall that you addressed the husband as insensitive and immature?

Don't worry, your wife will be shared stvpeed

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Too Jealous by Preciousgirl(f): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happyguy201:
op is a whorre i see why the husband doesn't want her toilet pussy , when your married you should cut off ties with your male friends unless they are your business partners you shouldn't be in communication with none. but i dont expect anything less from a typical Nigerian girl i pity your husband

See another fool

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Help! There's Something Strange In My Room / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / Making Love & Raising A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.