Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News (5464 Views)

Wwe Fans Get In Here / Wwe Fans! Get The Latest Wwe News Daily. / Wwe Fans Please Indicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by baralatie(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2017
Gracesofar:

Was one of the worst ppv event HV had of recent the only match that made sense was the tag team championship match and johncena vs romans.
if you are not a wrestling fan!it is not a crime

a whole no mercy!

anyways that is your opinion as for wwe fans and those Who love wrestling every bit of no mercy was a huge hit!
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Gracesofar(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2017
baralatie:

if you are not a wrestling fan!it is not a crime

a whole no mercy!

anyways that is your opinion as for wwe fans and those Who love wrestling every bit of no mercy was a huge hit!

Am a real and down to earth wrestling fan. In fact right from my primary school days, During the days of chris Benoit etc.

No mercy dz years main event z wack not just to me but to those who have been long fan of wwe suoerstars. Imagine Braun strowman and brock lesnar. I was expecting a full no holds barred and no mercy match. Even romans and strowman balls of fire match was far better than the disaster we saw. Am not even sure the match last 5 minutes a whole main event. I streamed it online and even the look in the eye of the fans present at the arena was disappointment coz the match was just a casualty. Just some few actions and F5 dz all. Haba we were expecting a real clash of monsters not some match between hornswoogle and bo dallas type.

Main event to me judging by d past ones have been watching is suppose to be something shocking and electrifying. Go online and see the rating the matches got that night. The match with d biggest rate that night was the tag tam. Dean ambrose and sethrollins vs Sheamus and Cesaro.

No offence but its one of the worst ppv event HV watched in wwe of recent.

Imagine Enzo amore with the crusiser weight title. Dats so ridiculous and I will tell u its not best for business. If u has listened well you could hear the fans chatting THIS IS BORING in the arena dz when Neville was descending on Amore. Furthermore self, Amore to me is not even qualified to challenge th belt from the so called king of cruiser weight and 201 live.
After the tag team and roman reigns vs Cena match. D rest z wack.

Even wwe Gold boy cena hit reigns with almost 5 AA and one from the turn buckle still the story line made reigns break d pin fall. Dz so ridiculous and reigns won cena with JUST one spear. Haba. Cena is worth more. Sure the big dog shud win no doubt but not with just one spear. The match was great but the finishing was wack. Wwe need to talk to their creative writers though. A match like cena vs reigns shud HV ended with like 3 spear to 4AA. And strowman shud HV break from F5 just like Brock break the pin fall of the running power slam. Hopefully they will get it right with dz their hell in a cell PPV. Am rili looking forward to watching it today though.

Peace

1 Like

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gracesofar:

Am a real and down to earth wrestling fan. In fact right from my primary school days, During the days of chris Benoit etc.

No mercy dz years main event z wack not just to me but to those who have been long fan of wwe suoerstars. Imagine Braun strowman and brock lesnar. I was expecting a full no holds barred and no mercy match. Even romans and strowman balls of fire match was far better than the disaster we saw. Am not even sure the match last 5 minutes a whole main event. I streamed it online and even the look in the eye of the fans present at the arena was disappointment coz the match was just a casualty. Just some few actions and F5 dz all. Haba we were expecting a real clash of monsters not some match between hornswoogle and bo dallas type.

Main event to me judging by d past ones have been watching is suppose to be something shocking and electrifying. Go online and see the rating the matches got that night. The match with d biggest rate that night was the tag tam. Dean ambrose and sethrollins vs Sheamus and Cesaro.

No offence but its one of the worst ppv event HV watched in wwe of recent.

Imagine Enzo amore with the crusiser weight title. Dats so ridiculous and I will tell u its not best for business. If u has listened well you could hear the fans chatting THIS IS BORING in the arena dz when Neville was descending on Amore. Furthermore self, Amore to me is not even qualified to challenge th belt from the so called king of cruiser weight and 201 live.
After the tag team and roman reigns vs Cena match. D rest z wack.

Even wwe Gold boy cena hit reigns with almost 5 AA and one from the turn buckle still the story line made reigns break d pin fall. Dz so ridiculous and reigns won cena with JUST one spear. Haba. Cena is worth more. Sure the big dog shud win no doubt but not with just one spear. The match was great but the finishing was wack. Wwe need to talk to their creative writers though. A match like cena vs reigns shud HV ended with like 3 spear to 4AA. And strowman shud HV break from F5 just like Brock break the pin fall of the running power slam. Hopefully they will get it right with dz their hell in a cell PPV. Am rili looking forward to watching it today though.

Peace
you must have been hurt that bad!
okay!
let us see his wwe goes!
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Gracesofar(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
baralatie:

you must have been hurt that bad!
okay!
let us see his wwe goes!

Hurt? Lolzz absolutely No. Its all a story line and regardless of what I think I believe Vince will do everything best for bizness to preserve the family bizness. Am not hurt. Just a fan voicing z pick on the match

U welcome all the same

1 Like

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2018
2018 WWE Elimination Chamber results

Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson def. The Miztourage via pinfall (Kickoff Show)

Women's Championship -- Elimination Chamber -- Alexa Bliss (c) def. Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mickie James, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville to retain the title

Tag Team Championship -- The Bar (c) def. Titus Worldwide to retain the titles

Asuka def. Nia Jax via pinfall:

Matt Hardy def. Bray Wyatt via pinfall

Ronda Rousey officially signs her WWE Raw contract:

Elimination Chamber -- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena vs. Braun Strowman vs. The Miz vs. Elias vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor:

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2018
https :// chat.whatsapp. com/IO1byGsGBQS31VvpFkGNT4

join our whatsapp
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by superhitstatus: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
I am Bigger Fan of WWE You Like WWE Full Show Check Site https://watchwrestlings.co
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Wrestlemania 34 2018 results
The Undertaker destroys John Cena on return

Ronda Rousey wins debut

Roman Reigns bleeds everywhere as Brock Lesnar batters him Brock won
AJ Styles defends WWE Championship against Shinsuke Nakamura Aj won

Daniel Bryan is victorious after emotio comeback

Braun Strowman wins tag-team title with young fan

Seth Rollins becomes new Intercontinental Champion

Nia Jax is the new Raw Women's champion

Charlotte Flair ends Asuka's winning streak to retain title

Jinder Mahal becomes the new United States Champion

Bludgeon Brothers become new tag-tea champions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad: Man United Fan Commits Suicide Following Defeat (video) / 2odds Games / Nigeria's Squad In AYC Maurituis 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.