Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,566 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News (5476 Views)

Wwe Fans Get In Here / Wwe Fans! Get The Latest Wwe News Daily. / Wwe Fans Please Indicate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hello wwe fans

i will be posting wwe
news, ppv, weekly shows results and more.
you can pm your number to join the whatsapp
chat.

lets begin with hell in a cell ppv
which will take place tomorrow.

A - symbol indicates who is favored to win, while
a + symbol identifies the underdog.

The numbers following tell us how much the wrestler(s) is favored or unfavored. Looking at the US Championship match Roman Reigns at -1500 is favored heavily, so it would be a $1500 wager to win only $100. The underdog here is Rusev at +700 meaning a successful $100bet would win $700.

WWE Universal Championship Hell in a Cell Match
Kevin Owens -1065 vs Seth Rollins +555

WWE United States Championship Hell in a Cell MatchRoman Reigns -1500 vs Rusev +700

WWE Women's Championship Hell in a Cell MatchSasha Banks -295 vs Charlotte -215

WWE Cruiserweight ChampionshipT.J. Perkins +210 vs Brian Kendrick -290

WWE Tag Team Championship MatchThe New Day -145 vs Cesaro & Sheamus -105

Enzo Amore & Big Cass +400 vs Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson -600

i know most people wont understand this i will summarize it and update here later
you cqn also check my signature.

https://chat.whatsapp. com/DZOE6jdx2UWLpZ0icgtp3V

our whatsapp group link for update and video links for download
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Everest25(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2016
that is cool.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by nancy4nast(f): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Everest25:
that is cool.
Nice
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by nancy4nast(f): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
WWE Hell In A Cell 2016

Hell In a Cell

WWE Universal Title- Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins Hell In a Cell

WWE United States Title- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Rusev Hell In a Cell

WWE RAW Women's Title- Sasha Banks (c) vs. Charlotte
Hell in a Cell

WWE RAW Tag Team Title Match- The New Day (c) vs. Cesaro & Sheamus

WWE RAW Cruiserweight Title Match- TJ Perkins (c) vs. Brian Kendrick- Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson-

Bayley vs. Dana Brooke

Hell In A Cell Kickoff Show-

Sin Cara, Lince Dorado & Cedric Alexander vs. Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2016
The first women hell in a cell match
will be awesome
SASHA VS CHARLOTTE
For the wwe raw women's title.

The winner of to night hell in a cell
My defend her tittle against
Top UFC Women's Bantam weight contender Cat Zingano.
You don dey wonder who be
Cat Zingano again?
Hehehe.

AJ Styles went on record to state that he would like to face Shawn Michaels at the Royal Rumble in San Antonio. But i doubt if Michael will grant his request.
Few years ago Michaels turned down an opportunity to wrestle Daniel Bryan.
Lets wait for Michael to decide.
HBK no try am ooo you don old na.

Stephanie McMahon has extended her contract for another three years.

SmackDown
Women's Champion Becky Lynch, who recently made her WWE return after spending a couple of weeks on the sidelines dealing with an "undisclosed health issue,".
Becky will defend her wwe SmackDown woman's title on November 8th episode of SmackDown Live, which takes place in Glasgow, Scotland, as she meets Alexa Bliss.

Bill Goldberg
Will be celebrating his 50th
Birthday few months time.
He is ready for 1 last match
With the Beast incarnate,
At wwe Survivor Series
The former WCW mega-star who recently signed with WWE after more than 12 years away from the pro wrestling business took to social media on Wednesday to share footage of himself training for his big return match against Brock Lesnar at the joint-brand pay-per-view.
Make we see how e go be
But i guess this wont be his
Last match.
There must be a rematch
Abi how una see am?

Headbangers announced through Twitter that they will be appearing on next week's edition of WWE Smackdown.
That will be nice, maybe they join
Team SmackDown for the traditional survivor series match
Against team raw.

any question?
ask here, my signature or whatsapp.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Charlotte Def. Sasha Banks in a Hell in a Cell Match for the WWE Raw Women’s Championship.

Bayley def. Dana Brooke.

Karl Anderson & Big Cass def. Enzo Amore & Big Cass.

Kevin Owens (c) def. Seth Rollins

Sheamus & Cesaro def. The New Day (c) via DQ.

Roman Reigns (c) def. Rusev.

WWE Hell in a Kickoff Show Match: Cedric Alexander,
Sin Cara and Lince Dorado def. TonyNese, Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari

HELL IN A CELL RESULTS 30-10-2016
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Everest25(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks bro...but I don see Bill Goldberg beating the Beast..
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Everest25:
Thanks bro...but I don see Bill Goldberg beating the Beast..

that will be next pay per view which is November 21
survival series.

i will give you update about it later this week.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Everest25(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2016
wwee:

that will be next pay per view which is November 21 survival series.
i will give you update about it later this week.
okay...thanks.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Prinxxdave: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
WWE Smackdown Results (Live)
November 1, 2016
Newark, New Jersey

Quick Match Results:
* Randy Orton def. Kane in a No Disqualification match
* Alexa Bliss and Carmella def. Becky Lynch and Nikki Bella
* American Alpha def. The Spirit Squad to quality for Survivor Series
* Dolph Ziggler def. Curt Hawkins to retain the WWE Intercontinental Title
* Dean Ambrose def. AJ Styles to become the new No. 1 Contender[/color][color=#000099]

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Keepshining(f): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
followimg.Good job
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by enochogaga(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2016
wwee:

Hello wwe fans

i will be posting wwe
news, ppv, weekly shows results and more.
you can pm your number to join the whatsapp
chat.

lets begin with hell in a cell ppv
which will take place tomorrow.

A - symbol indicates who is favored to win, while
a + symbol identifies the underdog.

The numbers following tell us how much the wrestler(s) is favored or unfavored. Looking at the US Championship match Roman Reigns at -1500 is favored heavily, so it would be a $1500 wager to win only $100. The underdog here is Rusev at +700 meaning a successful $100bet would win $700.

WWE Universal Championship Hell in a Cell Match
Kevin Owens -1065 vs Seth Rollins +555

WWE United States Championship Hell in a Cell MatchRoman Reigns -1500 vs Rusev +700

WWE Women's Championship Hell in a Cell MatchSasha Banks -295 vs Charlotte -215

WWE Cruiserweight ChampionshipT.J. Perkins +210 vs Brian Kendrick -290

WWE Tag Team Championship MatchThe New Day -145 vs Cesaro & Sheamus -105

Enzo Amore & Big Cass +400 vs Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson -600

i know most people wont understand this i will summarize it and update here later
you cqn also check my signature.

make u guys dey watch seasonal film,say nah wrestling. i hate wrestling cos of the acting, they act fight too much
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2016
enochogaga:

make u guys dey watch seasonal film,say nah wrestling. i hate wrestling cos of the acting, they act fight too much

grow up dear
the movies you watch are real?

1 Like

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by NnaNna4(m): 3:33am On Nov 12, 2016
I don't think wrestling is played out or doctored. Although some part may be for entertainment purposes but the fighting is real cos its is competitive.

1 Like

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by dhayor58(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2016
wwee:

grow up dear
the movies you watch are real?
u just said it all
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
As revealed on Smackdown,
Undertaker has indicated that he won't simply be wrestling at WrestleMania anymore,
implying that he is back as an active wrestler. To clarify his status moving forward, while 'Taker is expected to be more involved in storylines, he is not going to be working a full-time schedule by any means and likely will not even be at any non-televised live events either.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
It looks like "The Viper" is about to take another hiatus from WWE following this Sunday's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Randy Orton is expected to take time off from WWE yet again after his participation in the Men's Traditional 5-on-5 Elimination match at this Sunday's joint-brand event in Toronto, Ontario Canada because his wife, Kim Orton, is expected to give birth very soon.
Back in October, it looked like Orton wasn't going to be able to work the Survivor Series PPV at all, however things worked out for WWE in that regard as they were already going to be without John Cena because he is busy filming the second season of the FOX reality show,
"American Grit."
As things stand, Orton isn't scheduled to return to WWE until the SmackDown LIVE house show on November 29th in Columbia, South Carolina.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Six matches are on the card for Survivor Series 2016, though more could be added before the event begins.

The WWE Universal Championship and the WWE World Championship won’t be defended.

Brock Lesnar hasn't been pinned or submitted since he lost to The Undertaker at WWE Summerslam at Barclays Center in New York on Aug. 23, 2015. Photo: Getty

Brock Lesnar vs. Goldberg

No one in WWE is protected like Lesnar, and there’s little chance he’s going to lose to a returning Goldberg. Lesnar hasn’t been defeated clean since WrestleMania 29 on April 7, 2013, and he won’t be beaten by a 49-year-old that hasn’t wrestled in 12 years.
Goldberg will look better than most of Lesnar’s opponents, hitting a Spear and coming close to winning. But in the end, Lesnar will stand tall.

Prediction: Brock Lesnar

Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Men’s Elimination Match
“Monday Night Raw” is still WWE’s flagship show, and the team will likely get the win, as a result. The Undertaker’s return to “SmackDown” also indicates that Team Raw will win, since the Deadman indicated that he could have matches against members of Team SmackDown if they lose. Braun Strowman could be the lone survivor since he likely won’t be pinned or submitted, but Roman Reigns has the best chance to finish the match.

Prediction: Team Raw

Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown in a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Women’s Elimination Match
If Team Raw is going to win the men’s match, that means Team SmackDown has the edge in the women’s match. Charlotte and Sasha Banks have arguably the most heated rivalry in all of WWE, and their feud could end up costing Team Raw the match. Nikki Bella, Becky Lynch and possibly Alexa Bliss could be in line to get the final pin.
Prediction: Team SmackDown
Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown in a 10-on-10 Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match
This could be a mess with 20 total wrestlers competing, and with nothing on the line, both teams have an equal chance of winning. With teams like The New Day, Sheamus and Cesaro, and Gallows and Anderson, Team Raw might come out on top. But if Team Smackdown pulls off the upset, look for American Alpha to potentially stand tall at the end of the match.

Prediction: Team Raw

WWE Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick vs. Kalisto

It only makes sense that Kalisto will bring the Cruiserweight Championship to Tuesday nights, considering a new WWE Network show featuring only cruiserweights now airs immediately following “SmackDown.” A Kalisto victory would make things even more interesting for the division, putting Kendrick, T.J Perkins and Rich Swann in line for title matches.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by yeezyquan(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
create a whatsapp Group
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 7:48am On Nov 21, 2016
WWE Survivor Series Results (11/20) – Goldberg vs Brock Lesnar, Miz Retains, Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown Live, More

Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2016
First Kickoff Match:
TJ Perkins, Rich Swann and Noam Dar vs. Drew Gulak, Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari

Winner: TJ Perkins, Rich Swann and Noam Dar

Second Kickoff Match: Kane vs. Luke Harper
Winner: Kane
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2016
First Match: Team RAW (Bayley, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, Alicia Fox and Charlotte Flair) w/Dana Brooke vs. Team SmackDown Live (Natalya, Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch and Naomi) in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Winner: Team RAW (Charlotte Flair and Bayley are The Sole Survivors)

Second Match:
The Miz (c) w/Maryse vs. Sami Zayn for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.
If Sami Zayn Wins, The Intercontinental Title Will Become Exclusive Property of WWE Monday Night Raw

Winner: Still WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz

Third Match:
Team Raw (Enzo & Big Cass, The New Day, The Shining Stars, Sheamus & Cesaro and The Club)
vs.
Team SmackDown Live (Rhyno & Heath Slater, The Usos, American Alpha, Breezango and The Hype Bro’s) in a Traditional Survivor Series Match

Winner: Team RAW via Submission (Cesaro & Sheamus are the Sole Survivors)

Fourth Match:
The Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
If Kalisto Wins, The Entire Cruiserweight Division Will Go To SmackDown Live

Winner: Kalisto via DQ, but still WWE Cruiserweight Champion The Brian Kendrick
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Fifth Match:
Team RAW (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Braun Strowman)
vs.
Team SmackDown Live (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Randy Orton and Shane McMahon) w/James Ellsworth in a Traditional Survivor Series Match.

Winner: Team SmackDown Live (The Wyatt Family are the Sole Survivors)

hummm the big match is HErE
but it didn't last as expected....

Sixth Match:
Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs. Goldberg

Brock and Goldberg engage in a stare off. Brock drives Goldberg into the corner. Goldberg shoves Brock to the canvas. Goldberg Spear’s Brock. Goldberg with another Spear to Brock. Paul Heyman is begging for mercy on the outside. Goldberg plants Brock with the Jack Hammer to pickup the victory.

Winner: Goldberg
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2016
yeezyquan:
create a whatsapp Group
i will drop the whatsapp link later
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2016
you can drop your whatsapp number for the videos link.
nairaland always ban me when i post link HErE.
its direct download link so don't be scared of ads or some site redirect link
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Prinxxdave: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
wwee:
you can drop your whatsapp number for the videos link.

nairaland always ban me when i post link HErE.

its direct download link
so don't be scared of ads or
some site redirect link

08101775941 whatsapp
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Everest25(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2016
Please send link to me watsap 07031006876
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by best4mation: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Pls send me the link via whatz app. 07031052985
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Prinxxdave:

08101775941 whatsapp

ok.

here is the link to it.

https://chat.whatsapp . com/DZOE6jdx2UWLpZ0icgtp3V
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2016
As reported, Shane McMahon was legitimately hurt when he collided with Roman Reigns during a high spot during yesterday's Survivor Series Raw vs. Smackdown match. Roman's head apparently hit Shane's chin, sending the latter's head crashing into the mat. While Shane was legitimately dazed and in a lot of pain immediately after the match, he was later heard telling people backstage that he was fine.

-- Also to clarify that part of the match, the original plan was for Reigns to pin Shane after the Spear, but Shane attempted to kick out (further evidence that he was pretty much out of it), but the referee saw his condition, paused the match and had him helped out.

-- Brock Lesnar is reportedly not at tonight's Raw and has already flown out of Toronto. Paul Heyman is also not scheduled on the show but it is unknown whether he is still in Toronto or not.

At Monday night's post-Survivor Series edition of RAW in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Bill Goldberg confirmed our earlier reports about signing an extension with WWE to work at the upcoming Royal Rumble pay-per-view in January.
Re: WWE Fans, Enter To Get The Latest News by wwee: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2016
WWE RAW 21-11-2016 RESULTS
The New Day (c) def. Cesaro & Sheamus:
Credic Alexander def. Ariya Daivari:
Rusev def. Enzo:
Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows def. The Golden Truth:
Braun Strowman def. Sami Zayn via Stoppage
Sasha Banks & Bayley def. Charlotte & Nia Jax

TJ Perkins def. Noam Dar & Rich Swann
Kevin Owens def. Seth Rollins:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only / Nigeria's Squad In AYC Maurituis 93 / UPDATED" How Do I Fund My Bet9ja,1960bet,nairabet,1xbet Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.