Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info (1096 Views)

See How I Got 55k Airtime Bonus On Airtel / Airtel 8x Data And Airtime Bonus On ALL Recharge – See How To Activate It / MTN Launches New Offer Tagged "Awuf4u" That Gives 400% Airtime Bonus On Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by kennydotkom(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
MTN 's Trick And Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In The Message Just To Force People to rush to update there info on existing SIM.

I received a msg from MTN asking me to quickly go and update my personal info on my registered SIM with mouthwatery but fake #1000 Credit as bonus that will last me for 7 days validity according to them which prompted me to rush down to their outlet, on getting there i got my info updated i left ,after some minute i received a msg activating the #1000 airtime bonus existing on my account which I could not use except I do the update of my SIM info. To my greatest suprise i can remember vividly the number of people i called on that day. Just 3 contacts i made call to with d maximum of 2 mintutes on each calls .when i check my balance the following morning it has been reduced to # 270 , i was confused but we all know how cunny MTN has been. I now decided not to use the balance till evening just to detect what went wrong witn my bonus credit, by the time i check it in the evenin yesterday which was just the second day i did the SIM info update the balance of ,#270 bonus has been wiped off. Nigerian how do we explain this deceit , sharp practice ,trick from MTN? Who beg them for bonus in the first place. I which i can forward this to there email.
Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by ihimiray(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
The same thing they did to me,gave me 5k bonus... Haven't even used up to 150.. All the bonus gone... They are so stingy

1 Like

Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by kennydotkom(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2016
There should be a whistle blowing campagn against this inhuman services.

Pls this post should by now bein the front page. Now
Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
It is not possible u used it up urself

1 Like

Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
Op but you these guys can crook na why did you fall cheaply for them in spite of wailing on his forum
Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by zamanii: 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chidiko:

You're a clown. Because pple have been keeping quiet? same sh*t happened to me 2 weeks ago. I made a call of less than a minute and dey removed their bonus. I suppose I'm lying too

1 Like

Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by kennydotkom(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
Chidiko:

Guy but if u can read my post well. I said that to clear my doubt if i was the one that actually use the credit , i decided emto leave #71 credit balance of the bonus on my fone that was on the second day i did d registration and the bonus has 7 days validity if not use they will wipe it off , but when i check my balance of # 71 i has became zero naira. I tell u. Am going to get there email address and blast them
Re: MTN Deceitful 1000 Airtime Bonus In Message to Force People to update SIM info by kennydotkom(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
MTN IS A FRAUDSTER GSM OUTFIT. Take it or leave it

(1) (Reply)

Is Airtel 1GB Weekend Plan Stil Working? / Tecno C7 / Infinix Hot 4 Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.