Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" (26154 Views)

They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / No National Identification Number, No Nigerian Passport By 2018 / Jonathan: “no Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under My W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
Just imagine the shameless character calling someone else a zombie? undecided

Shameless Dishonest people like you should be barred from posting here. Read it again so that it can sink.

Pay attention to DanFulani statement to the press before he was whisked to prison

When the case came up for hearing Wednrsday, Dr. Danfulani, pleaded not guilty when the charges were read to him.

But the Judge said he should be remanded in prison till the 7th of November, 2016, when she would be back from a ‘seminar’ to listen to the bail application.

Dr. Danfulani, who spoke to newsmen at the court premises before being taken to prison, said he was being persecuted for simply criticizing the activities of both the state and the federal government.

He added that the constitution of the federal government gave him the right to freely express his opinion on issues of governance that he was not comfortable with

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/former-kaduna-state-university-lecturer-dr-john-danfulani-remanded-prison-criticizing-el-rufai/
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by mmsen: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
divinehand2003:
That happened under your said watch because your eyes were blinded by the following things my dear ex-presido:
-Your deep and profound cluelessness which was obviously noticeable during the various cases of clear korokoro daylight corruption involving your cronies that you waved aside.
-That Ogogoro, Sapele water, vodka, whiskey, champagne and other strong drinks that drive u to a state of stupor after serious consumption. How could you even look at the news headlines or what Nigerians were facing in such a State?
-Mama piss who was causing one problem or the other which clearly showed that you couldn't even manage your Wife in the first place. How could u manage an ordinary LGA, not to talk of Nigeria.
-Your numerous concubines that u gave free hands to rob us blind and blind again even u inclusive to the extent that your couldn't tell the difference between corruption and stealing anymore.

Need I say more reasons why you couldn't jail anyone during your reign?

In summary, you are the weakest of them all, even your gentle demeanour tells it all - scared Tom. Afraid of taking the bull by the horn. Even the sick president we had was stronger than you were.

People like you, those obsessed with heavy handed political leaders are the reason why Africa is the way that it is.

Reason and logic are your natural enemies.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2016
ephi123:

Plebs: an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.

So because people disagree with you, this qualifies them to be referred to as plebs? Says a lot about you folks bent on defending this failure of a man called Buhari. Newsflash, we are in 2016, with the internet it is no longer easy to suppress or oppress peoples' opinions (especially valid opinions) so you guys will continue to struggle with this online defense no matter how much you try. The truth can never remain twisted for long.

Meanwhile, while we are at it, it is molded not moulded.

Will you blame the shameless Obailala . He is in far away UK immune to the coup plotting beast they empowered via virulent propaganda.

Now the beast has metamorphosed to an entity of destruction threatening to sink the entire country while he simply doesn't care.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Rule 2 is being molested here.

See this one...cry baby, you got served don't run to the mods, read your post and all the insult you rained on GEJ, a man that is old enough to be your father and see who is supposed to be banned for life.

Here's the trash you typed:

"The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, not only that you were not fit to be president, you were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!"

-------

Now read your trash and see if you deserve to remain on Nairaland...it is people like you that shouldn't be allowed to spew trash here. Even your Monika says it all "SillyMods"
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
ephi123:

Plebs: an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes.

So because people disagree with you, this qualifies them to be referred to as plebs? Says a lot about you folks bent on defending this failure of a man called Buhari. Newsflash, we are in 2016, with the internet it is no longer easy to suppress or oppress peoples' opinions (especially valid opinions) so you guys will continue to struggle with this online defense no matter how much you try. The truth can never remain twisted for long.

Meanwhile, while we are at it, it is molded not moulded.
While you think it is a dishonorable thing for me to defend the present regime, you actually think it is an honorable thing for you and your friends to glorify the last admin as saints no be so?... As long as the lads who glorified the last admin still continue to do so despite their glaring shortcomings, then it would be silly of anyone to expect me to start vilifying the present admin (which in reality isn't worse than the last).

Before you proceed with your hypocritical sermon on the mount, I advise you to go read again to find out the origin of the argument you broke into. GEJ claimed no journalist was arrested during his regime for criticising government (as is the case today); this lie was simply busted with evidence. I see no reason why this discussion/argument should proceed beyond this point.

Meanwhile, while you are also at it, be ye reminded that Nigeria was a British colony and we adopted the British (not American) English. The last time I checked, 'Mold' doesn't look like a English (UK) spelling; thanks anyway for your advise.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ephi123(f): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
While you think it is a dishonorable thing for me to defend the present regime, you actually think it is an honorable thing for you and your friends to glorify the last admin as saints no be so?... As long as the lads who glorified the last admin still continue to do so despite their glaring shortcomings, then it would be silly of anyone to expect me to start vilifying the present admin (which in reality isn't worse than the last).

Before you proceed with your hypocritical sermon on the mount, I advise you to go read again to find out the origin of the argument you broke into. GEJ claimed no journalist was arrested during his regime for criticising government (as is the case today); this lie was simply busted with evidence. I see no reason why this discussion/argument should proceed beyond this point.

Meanwhile, while you are also at it, be ye reminded that Nigeria was a British colony and we adopted the British (not American) English. The last time I checked, 'Mold' doesn't look like a English (UK) spelling; thanks anyway for your advise.

A guilty conscience is never a good thing. In case you missed it, my previous comment had nothing to do with Jonathan but rather the disdain you are showing to people by referring to them to plebs.

Of course, you are more than free to continue your defense of a failed government, it is very obvious to even a blind person that blowing grammar online is not going to change the situation on ground. Those who are paying ridiculous prices for basic sustenance such as food will continue to complain online regardless of what people like you try to do.

Newsflash: no one cares who won or lost the election. All we are asking is for the government to perform its basic duties rather than conveniently blaming the past. Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

Will you blame the shameless Obailala . He is in far away UK immune to the coup plotting beast they empowered via virulent propaganda.

Now the beast has metamorphosed to an entity of destruction threatening to sink the entire country while he simply doesn't care.
Lol.. this jonathanian is still pained over his loss, take heart bro. But be ye reminded that because you hypocritically make the loudest noise over an issue today, that doesn't mean the issue started today. Your hero who you paint as a saint also committed the exact same crime of tyranny which you wail about today (albeit quietly because no one bothered to wail as loud as you are hypocritically doing today). In your shameless hypocrisy, you inflicted yourself with selective amnesia and even with the evidence clearly dangled in your face, you now chose to feign ignorance or lack of comprehension. Bros park well!
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ephi123(f): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

It is obvious a number of these guys do not live in the country, that is why they can be sitting wherever they are blowing grammar that helps no one. Maybe their consciences would have been twinged a bit if they were on ground to see people suffering to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by econity(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
kropotkin2:
Get your facts straight. Buhari never said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. That distinction goes to Lawal Kaita, former Governor of old Kaduna state who actually happens to be a PDP member
But he didn't mention Buhari. I guess he knows too.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
ephi123:

A guilty conscience is never a good thing. In case you missed it, my previous comment had nothing to do with Jonathan but rather the disdain you are showing to people by referring to them to plebs.

Of course, you are more than free to continue your defense of a failed government, it is very obvious to even a blind person that blowing grammar online is not going to change the situation on ground. Those who are paying ridiculous prices for basic sustenance such as food will continue to complain online regardless of what people like you try do.

I chose to stick to the subject, hence I didn't expend time responding to the 'pleb' comment.

Secondly, you were the one who introduced 'Understanding English Language' into this simple political discussion by erroneously correcting my spellings.

Again I would reiterate it, under normal circumstances, i would not be supporting or defending any Nigerian government especially when i know they are all mediocres. The only reason i still show solidarity to the present regime is because of people like you who have equally refused to acknowledge the shortcomings of the last admin but choose to paint them as saints and paint others as demons.

Just imagine the nonsense going on in this thread?.... GEj claiming that no journalist was ever arrested under his rule and people actually jump in to glorify the falsehood as if we all suffer from amnesia. This was the same regime where opposition lawmakers (including the nation's speaker) were teargassed and locked out of the NASS simply because the speaker decamped and became opposition. The same GEJ's regime where a sitting governor was teargassed and locked out of the govt house and his office by policemen on orders from Abuja. How can I forget that 16 was greater than 19 or is it the case where all opposition executives were abducted and locked in hotel rooms or turned back on the road during state elections?.... Now some humans choose to erase these incidents and many more, including the raid of newspaper houses by soldiers and seizing of all printed newspapers, you expect Nigerians to forget these events while you crown him a saint but you expect us to also help you remember how the present dude is a tyrant?

Newsflash: no one cares who won or lost the election. All we are asking is for the government to perform its basic duties rather than conveniently blaming the past. Nonsense.
The last time I checked, it was the last govt and their supporters who started this particular blame game. Everything done here is just a RESPONSE to your accusations. When the head of the past govt says something like 'no journalist was arrested for criticising my govt', you don't need a soothsayer to explain to you that he was a clearly blaming/accusing the present govt. The shameful part of this blame however is that the last govt was actually guilty of this very same crime.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by berrystunn(m): 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
SillyMods:
The Ineffectual Buffoon is seriously pained that his fellow thieves are being held to account for their deeds.

Jona, not only that you were not fit to be president, you were a disaster, a complete one.

If you were fit to be president, the man who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for you should have been picked up and seriously drilled by DSS, especially with the spate of bombings that followed that promise.

If you were competent to be president, those who fooled you to approve just anything and everything in return for their support would not have been able to do that.

What a waste of presidency!

Get out from nairaland.
Pi£
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ephi123(f): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
I chose to stick to the subject, hence I didn't expend time responding to the 'pleb' comment.

Secondly, you were the one who introduced 'Understanding English Language' into this simple political discussion by erroneously correcting my spellings.

Again I would reiterate it, under normal circumstances, i would not be supporting or defending any Nigerian government especially when i know they are all mediocres. The only reason i still show solidarity to the present regime is because of people like you who have equally refused to acknowledge the shortcomings of the last admin but choose to paint them as saints and paint others as demons.

Just imagine the nonsense going on in this thread?.... GEj claiming that no journalist was ever arrested under his rule and people actually jump in to glorify the falsehood as if we all suffer from amnesia. This was the same regime where opposition lawmakers (including the nation's speaker) were teargassed and locked out of the NASS simply because the speaker decamped and became opposition. The same GEJ's regime where a sitting governor was teargassed and locked out of the govt house and his office by policemen on orders from Abuja. How can I forget that 16 was greater than 19 or is it the case where all opposition executives were abducted and locked in hotel rooms or turned back on the road during state elections?.... Now some humans choose to erase these incidents and many more, including the raid of newspaper houses by soldiers and seizing of all printed newspapers, you expect Nigerians to forget these events while you crown him a saint but you expect us to also help you remember how the present dude is a tyrant?

Let us know when you guys are done focusing on the past and ready to move on with the present/future. The next government will come and show us exactly what Mr Buhari achieved in his 4-year tenure.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by omenka(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2016
jayriginal:

Has anyone forgotten Marilyn Ogar's stunts?
Leave the buffoon and his band of incorrigible nitwits he calls supporters to keep crapping all over the place like some jungle dwelling rhesus monkeys.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
ephi123:

Let us know when you guys are done focusing on the past and ready to move on with the present/future. The next government will come and show us exactly what Mr Buhari achieved in his 4-year tenure.
The focus will leave the last govt when the last govt and their supporters like yourself learn to stop throwing baseless hypocritical accusations. How dare you accuse someone of a crime yuo were also very much guilty of and then you expect the person to be quiet??/... The blame game is always started by you guys but when the response comes, you start crying that the present regime is all about blame.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. this jonathanian is still pained over his loss, take heart bro. But be ye reminded that because you hypocritically make the loudest noise over an issue today, that doesn't mean the issue started today. Your hero who you paint as a saint also committed the exact same crime of tyranny which you wail about today (albeit quietly because no one bothered to wail as loud as you are hypocritically doing today). In your shameless hypocrisy, you inflicted yourself with selective amnesia and even with the evidence clearly dangled in your face, you now chose to feign ignorance or lack of comprehension. Bros park well!

I am pained because ediots who don't feel the pain of their decision are here defending the indefensible.

Am sure if Danfulani were around, he will look at your kind and be mournful about how warped humans like you can become.

When the case came up for hearing Wednrsday, Dr. Danfulani, pleaded not guilty when the charges were read to him.

But the Judge said he should be remanded in prison till the 7th of November, 2016, when she would be back from a ‘seminar’ to listen to the bail application.

Dr. Danfulani, who spoke to newsmen at the court premises before being taken to prison, said he was being persecuted for simply criticizing the activities of both the state and the federal government.

He added that the constitution of the federal government gave him the right to freely express his opinion on issues of governance that he was not comfortable with

http://dailypost.ng/2016/10/26/former-kaduna-state-university-lecturer-dr-john-danfulani-remanded-prison-criticizing-el-rufai/
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
ephi123:

It is obvious a number of these guys do not live in the country, that is why they can be sitting wherever they are blowing grammar that helps no one. Maybe their consciences would have been twinged a bit if they were on ground to see people suffering to survive.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by saintkash(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
bionixs:
maybe your father was
why call my father on ur post?
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

I am pained because [size=16pt]ediots[/size] who don't feel the pain of their decision are here defending the indefensible.

Am sure if Danfulani were around, he will look at your kind and be mournful about how warped humans like you can become.

I'm sure you are also in the category of those you mentioned above (bolded) because the last time I checked, the very crime you accuse Buhari of, GEJ your hero was also clearly guilty of same crime but you've been running around here like a headless chicken trying to defend/exonerate him from the blames even whilst you call for the crucifixion of buhari for the same offence.

The last i checked, i never for once exonerated Buhari's govt of the crime of gagging press freedom so I am clearly not in the category of people you labelled above (bolded); all I have done here is expose the shameless hypocrisy of people like yourself who accuse buhari of the crime but still shamelessly turn around to defend GEJ for committing the exact same crime. Do you even have any single iota of self respect?
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
I'm sure you are also in the category of those you mentioned above (bolded) because the last time I checked, the very crime you accuse Buhari of, GEJ your hero was also clearly guilty of same crime but you've been running around here like a headless chicken trying to defend/exonerate him from the blames even whilst you call for the crucifixion of buhari for the same offence.

The last i checked, i never for once exonerated Buhari's govt of the crime of gagging press freedom so I am clearly not in the category of people you labelled above (bolded); all I have done here is expose the shameless hypocrisy of people like yourself who accuse buhari of the crime but still shamelessly turn around to defend GEJ for committing the exact same crime. Do you even have any single iota of self respect?

I reside in Nigeria, so I can confidently discuss the affairs of Nigeria than zombies tucked faraway in UK who don't feel the pinch of these worthless administration.

In this current dispensation, even bloggers like Abudisigu who were rabid critics of the previous admin have been arrested, talkless of the countless ones that have occurred recently.

In this current dispensation, we have heard DSS manning airports to arrest critics of the admin by scrutinizing their social media post. Something unheard off.

The journalist in the referenced articles were immediately released without further ado in courts or PRISON. The former NSA held a parley with them to apologize on behalf of the govt and to iron out differences. That is how leadership works.

Now compare and contrast that with this admin who set off their dogs as soon as you critic them. With DanFulani your latest victim over a sin less grievous than his accusers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by ephi123(f): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
The focus will leave the last govt when the last govt and their supporters like yourself learn to stop throwing baseless hypocritical accusations. How dare you accuse someone of a crime yuo were also very much guilty of and then you expect the person to be quiet??/... The blame game is always started by you guys but when the response comes, you start crying that the present regime is all about blame.

Yawns.
Story, story, story.

Bros, it's not by grammar but you can continue blowing it sha. cheesy
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Pavarottii(m): 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
arsenal33:

He used Inspector Mbu to harass Amaechi.

Justice Salami nko?
Timipre Sylva
Who did he illegally detain or arrest?
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by cyrilamx(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
And in history there have been benevolent despot. Fredrick the great of prussia, Lee Kwak Yew and Che Guevara were nationalistic and despotic. In a setting like Nigeria, we need a dictator with firm will to address the rot in our sister not a democrat who is impeded by rule of law. Rawlings didn't turn Ghana around as a kid glove democrat rather a benevolent and patriotic dictator.
todayboy:
I am happy because buhari will end jailing his supporters

He will start with tinubu boys this week

Muiz banire will be arrested by efcc this week

The last set will be those pay per post kids online

Waiting for the day the following will be arrested sarki. modath. omenka

Buhari is a despot
Despot has no friends
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

I reside in Nigeria, so I can confidently discuss the affairs of Nigeria than zombies tucked faraway in UK who don't feel the pinch of these worthless administration.

In this current dispensation, even bloggers like Abudisigu who were rabid critics of the previous admin have been arrested, talkless of the countless ones that have occurred recently.

In this current dispensation, we have heard DSS manning airports to arrest critics of the admin by scrutinizing their social media post. Something unheard off.

The journalist in the referenced articles were immediately released without further ado in courts or PRISON. The former NSA held a parley with them to apologize in behalf of the govt and iron out differences. That is how leadership works.

Now compare and contrast that with this admin who set off their dogs as soon as you critic them. With DanFulani your latest victim over a sin less grievous than his accusers.

At least you are honorable enough to accept that govt critics were also arrested during the regime of the saintly man... I wouldn't want to go into the long saddening details of what opposition politicians also went through under that regime, including the teargassing of even the No. 4 citizen of the country in the bid to lock he and his party members out and conduct a sham impeachment. If not for the embarrassing act of legislators defying teargas and jumping NASS gates, the story would have been differnet today. Meanwhile exactly the same scenario played out in Rivers with 5 HOA members using cultists to beat up and chase away other opposition HOA members. If not for the timely (though embarrassing) intervention of the governor, the sham would have been sealed. But it seems like your argument is now that 'Buhari is more tyrannical than GEJ.'

Mr Man, just accept that politicians are all the same and Nigeria is yet to get a proper democracy because we still do not have a civil society. Quit all these your futile defence of the last regime trying to paint them as saints. When you and your colleagues begin to accept that the last regime was equally useless as the pack, then you would realise that no one would defend the present govt any more.
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by obailala(m): 1:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
ephi123:

Yawns.
Story, story, story.

Bros, it's not by grammar but you can continue blowing it sha. cheesy
When simple English starts looking and sounding like big grammar to someone who I'm sure is highly enlightened, then I just know the person has resorted to wayo for lack of what to say. Enjoy the lovely day grin
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by molas02: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2016
b
divinehand2003:
That happened under your said watch because your eyes were blinded by the following things my dear ex-presido:
-Your deep and profound cluelessness which was obviously noticeable during the various cases of clear korokoro daylight corruption involving your cronies that you waved aside.
-That Ogogoro, Sapele water, vodka, whiskey, champagne and other strong drinks that drive u to a state of stupor after serious consumption. How could you even look at the news headlines or what Nigerians were facing in such a State?
-Mama piss who was causing one problem or the other which clearly showed that you couldn't even manage your Wife in the first place. How could u manage an ordinary LGA, not to talk of Nigeria.
-Your numerous concubines that u gave free hands to rob us blind and blind again even u inclusive to the extent that your couldn't tell the difference between corruption and stealing anymore.

Need I say more reasons why you couldn't jail anyone during your reign?

In summary, you are the weakest of them all, even your gentle demeanour tells it all - scared Tom. Afraid of taking the bull by the horn. Even the sick president we had was stronger than you were.
if to say u fit show us d pic were ds man dey drink all dis ur mention now i go talk say u get sense, bt as u no ft show us bro u no get .......................at all
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Keballl: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
obailala:
At least you are honorable enough to accept that govt critics were also arrested during the regime of the saintly man... I wouldn't want to go into the long saddening details of what opposition politicians also went through under that regime, including the teargassing of even the No. 4 citizen of the country in the bid to lock he and his party members out and conduct a sham impeachment. If not for the embarrassing act of legislators defying teargas and jumping NASS gates, the story would have been differnet today. Meanwhile exactly the same scenario played out in Rivers with 5 HOA members using cultists to beat up and chase away other opposition HOA members. If not for the timely (though embarrassing) intervention of the governor, the sham would have been sealed. But it seems like your argument is now that 'Buhari is more tyrannical than GEJ.'

Mr Man, just accept that politicians are all the same and Nigeria is yet to get a proper democracy because we still do not have a civil society. Quit all these your futile defence of the last regime trying to paint them as saints. When you and your colleagues begin to accept that the last regime was equally useless as the pack, then you would realise that no one would defend the present govt any more.

Critics of the government who wrongly arrested were immediately released. No one was remanded and no one went to prison. GEJ tweet was very clear. I challenge you to argue your point based on his tweet..

GEJ also said he had no political prisoners in his tweets. I challenge you to also dispute that, cos it was evident the opposition were on rampage during his regime.

Tambuwal and his NASS counterparts who decamped against what the law permitted were barred from entering the complex and when they insisted on constituting a nuisance unto themselves, they were teargassed.

It is actually silly of you to reference Rivers HOA debacle cos the APC propaganda fell flat after the Chinda video was out. Your lies were exposed.

Evans Bipi and his fellow anti Amaechi lawmakers engaged in a fight back over Amaechi overbearing highhanded approach in suspending them using his minions.

This thread is about the validity of GEJ tweets which stands firm.

Compare and contrast that with the current debacle of Danfulani

Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by oldninja(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Yeah when you guys had an army of thugs to do the dirty job for you
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
/
Many members of MASSOB were either killed or jailed under Jonathan's watch.

Some fuel subsidy protesters were slaughterd under GEJ's watch.
\
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by oldninja(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Keballl:

Your deliberate ignorance is disgusting. You shouldn't be posting on this board cos you are a very dishonest fellow.

So Buhari is now the Judge the remanded him
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by FakoMaybach1: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
dunkem21:
During GEJ'S era, the owner of this forum wrote ..

Now, let him write piiim cheesy

I am not scared of Ban or life-time Ban...i am calling out Seun Osewa to write his UN-adultrated opinion on buhari

The man hasnt writing a word about buhari, but he bares his no holds barred opinion of God and claims God doesnt exist, funny aint it

it is clear that we have opted for a tyrant; No food, No freedom, guess we don enter am

Happy recession
Re: Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
[size=20pt]But many APC supporters were attacked and murdered in Rivers State under your watch.[/size].

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos / 2023: Yarima Declares Interest To Contest For Presidency / Lagos Eases Curfew, Movement Now 8am To 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.