Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation (14298 Views)

Protest In Lagos Against Muiz Banire (Photos) / EFCC Grills Muiz Banire, As Iyiola Omisore Returns N350million / Muiz Banire Paid N500,000 To A Judge - EFCC Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by sweetgala(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2016
500K can hardly be considered serious bribe money. Is it a gift to gain good grace in the possible future , maybe ! But as a blatant bribe that would hardly float.

In order for such not to repeat in the future all judges must be barred from receiving gifts in cash or any other form

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by GogetterMD(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2016
todayboy:
Time to attack tinubu boys with efcc and media trial

Buhari crushing enemies with corruption
Tinubu boy ke? Muiz and Jagaban have had a long running died now
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Boyooosa(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Mynd44:
Na every judge dey do funeral?
UDonMeanIt... Source pls, I ll like to take it up from there!
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by highskies(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2016
aminho:
oga I promise you 10000 naira right now if you can show me Where PMB said that!!!in Quote i will make 1usd =1 naira

Thank you
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by AreaFada2: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2016
ExInferis:

Have you noticed? They even prepay in anticipation of a death.
cheesy grin
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by josite: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2016
.dia riz GOD o.

On a serious note,efcc can do better than all these.why kept on trying suspects in the media,why not charge them to court if you really have any evidence against them.Smearing people's hard earned reputation like this is not good for our polity.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by awa(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2016
The conversation in Aso Rock now go be like:

Buhari: Which party is this SAN working for?

EFCC: He is one of the Saints working for APC your Excellency

Buhari: Close the case as we have investigated and no corruption found.

EFCC: Yes Sir.

EFCC to their Zombies: Sahara Reporters are nuisances to this regime, there is no case to investigate there.

APC Zombies: Buhari is fighting genuine corruption.

Wailers: Babu is not fighting any corruption at all.

Market Woman: A cup of rice is now 500 naira only.

God help Nigeria please. Oluwa, I know we inflicted these pains on ourselves but for the sake of the Children starving to death every day help us. Abeg God.

3 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Saintp(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2016
unfortunately EFCC will look the other way, he is not a target. It is either we fight corruption without mercy or we legalize it. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by seguno2: 8:35am On Oct 30, 2016
Shebi WE all love to spend big money to bury our DEAD people so that we can brag about it?
Are the judges also not Nigerians like all of us?
How much is their salary compared to OUR expectations for their spending on funerals?
It is either WE reduce our expectations for burial and other ceremonial celebrations expenses or increase the LEGITIMATE salary for ordinary civil servants compared to the amount given to our public servants aka political leaders and their ubiquitous aides.
What will we do?
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by XaintJoel20: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2016
aminho:
oga I promise you 10000 naira right now if you can show me Where PMB said that!!!in Quote i will make 1usd =1 naira and i am not joking show me prove with your account details and by God i will pay in the money!and if you cant show any prove shut the F Up
Hello!
Should I join the contest to win 10,000 naira...
I need the money badly.
HappySunday...
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by LorDBolton(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Unlike the yoruba, igbo, hausa and other tribal thieves...this one has contacted SR for clarification...without shouting witch-hunt

Now that his reaction is on record let's wait for investigations to unravel any lies.
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2016
aminho:
oga I promise you 10000 naira right now if you can show me Where PMB said that!!!in Quote i will make 1usd =1 naira and i am not joking show me prove with your account details and by God i will pay in the money!and if you cant show any prove shut the F Up

Zombie Say no more...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/amp/

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by XaintJoel20: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Princewilla:

Zombie Say no more...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/amp/
Why do wan spoil market for me this Sunday morning?
So you doing want me to win 10,000 naira...

I will give you your commission.
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by aminho(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Princewilla:

Zombie Say no more...

is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.thats what he said and vanguard reported something else

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by eezeribe(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2016
I believe him, what is 500k
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by gbomojomo(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2016
awa:
The conversation in Aso Rock now go be like:

Buhari: Which party is this SAN working for?

EFCC: He is one of the Saints working for APC your Excellency

Buhari: Close the case as we have investigated and no corruption found.

EFCC: Yes Sir.

EFCC to their Zombies: Sahara Reporters are nuisances to this regime, there is no case to investigate there.

APC Zombies: Buhari is fighting genuine corruption.

Wailers: Babu is not fighting any corruption at all.

Market Woman: A cup of rice is now 500 naira only.

God help Nigeria please. Oluwa, I know we inflicted these pains on ourselves but for the sake of the Children starving to death every day help us. Abeg God.

FOR WAILERS: SAHARAREPORTERS ARE WORKING FOR APC
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by APCmyheart(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

APC members are all Saints grin grin grin grin

LOL see useless comment, At least he come out and tell us about it which i believe, I have helped a friend i haven't meet for over a decade and i send money to.
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by APCmyheart(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Mynd44:
Na every judge dey do funeral?

But can compare that to Muiz Banire who said he has never appear before the said judge and also never seen him for 17years.
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by APCmyheart(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You are member of the party of saints, so you can't be invited. undecided

EFCC are very busy with the party of corruption PDP.

Happy Bribery Muiz Banire undecided
Lol the man said he has never appear before the said judge and he has only appear in the industrial court just once and not before the said judge. SO let EFCC investigate. Beside #500k naira i don't think that could be a bribe for a judge for which case if i may ask.
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Pennywise(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Banire should resign or be banned. He is one of the fixer SAN. He must have given the money to influence that judge or some other judge in or out of Arbitration court.

SAN use should be banned in Nigeria. It is a tool of bribery and corruption. It has been kicked out in other countries, why not Nigeria?
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Our judges re nothing but beggars.
If a top Policemen er the ones calling pple for assistance in this shameless manner pple will decry what has become of the profession. These lawyers and judges re jus shameless.
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Why do wan spoil market for me this Sunday morning?
So you doing want me to win 10,000 naira...

I will give you your commission.

Lol the Zombie don shift goalpost as usual... This time around 'Vanguard reported something else other than what daftus said'

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Keballl: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2016
aminho:

is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.thats what he said and vanguard reported something else

How much is the exchange rate now ? You need to shut up.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2016
aminho:

Oh I forgot that Vanguard have 'suddenly' joined wailers to lie against Mr Integrity
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Engineer123(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Princewilla post=50620701]

God bless you for posting the link

1 Like

Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by ivandragon: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2016
once again, the mosquito has landed on the scrotum...

the EFCC will suddenly remember how due process has to be followed before people can be investigated, assets seized & all that excuse crap.

meanwhile, the money given to the Judge was a 'referral fee'...

the recipient of the main bribe has not yet be identified...
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by esosuo2: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
na to open cementary for d judge remain. lol , dat part of were d lawyer paid in advance funny die rubbish lier
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by freeze001(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Clerverly:
Useless Lawyer, how many of your indignant Relations have you helped?

Lock him Up!

You mean indigent
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by newting017: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gave a judge 500k for funeral while many of his family members continue to live in perishable conditions in mushin. Hopeless and corrupt muiz
Re: Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation by Emassive(m): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
I must send my pikin go Law school for this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Lagos State Christmas Carol Service (Photos) / Abu Ibrahim: 'Atiku No Match For Buhari In The North' / Senate: Akpabio Blackmailing Us Over NDDC Contracts - Senator Ayo Akinyelure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.