Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) (102976 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by DerKaiser: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2016
SkinnyDude:
oga who are you? flavor, ijere ndi Igbo' does not Give a fvck about you.

Dude just shut the F up.

Some of you so called fans can be very delusional and fanatical.

Who made a wayward thug like Flavour the 'ijele of Ndi Igbo' and where was such title conferred on him?

Why don't you go and become more useful to yourself instead of defending touts online like a paid sheep.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2016
chidinma u dey make her yansh go kedike..kedike e....kekedike...... synonyms. anambra-lesbians chidinma-cucumber beauty pageant - OLOSHO. ......... and before Una come dey fight me......I married a Igbo. but this one too much!
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by GeneralEmenogu: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2016
itaa gini? Satan ron tel u raka
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
WHY FLAT head people refused to 4give gworo. Northerner people just because Northerner kill them like flies during biafra war in 1967. Thanks
You should ashamed of yourself, iti.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by cejaypriesty(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
WHY FLAT head people refused to 4give gworo. Northerner people just because Northerner kill them like flies during biafra war in 1967. Thanks
You should be ashamed of yourself, iti.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:59am On Oct 30, 2016
What's the biggie in her using a cucumber? is it not better than to be jumping from one man to the other?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Iny3(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
mn09abk:
But wait o ppl are failing to read through the lines...he is talking about Kedike her o grin grin grin
I thot as much bro....Em don finish miss kedike
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
WELL, THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't believe the story told about miss Anambra 2015, that is to say, in the person of Miss Chidimma Okeke, until yesterday when I was able to extract the firm from one of the hidden sites and feed my eyes with the LEAKED VIDEO.
I cant say exactly what could be wrong with the girl in question, she has such a beautiful body shape, that no man after sexing her will ever look outside for another to sex. I 've kept asking myself the question of what could lead such a beautiful girl in LESBIANISM. Well, her action was a deliberate act and not forced. I said this because she started masturbating herself with the CUCUMBA before her lesbian friend joined her. She also moaned to the enjoyment of the did. What I couldn't explain is the reason why it was videoed. Could she justify her action for being proud of refusing her unclothedness from been seen by his male friend, fiance or for the reason of not letting any one know that she do have premarital sex, now look at were it has landed her finally. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL TRUMMA she will be going through now. I know she must have belong to one denominational Religious group, that she will always brag of to people. People don't think before taking some actions they always take. Main! Babes if you cant hold yourself, calmly pant yourself down for your man, than having the whole world see you PANT DOWN. ANAMBRA LADY'S NO GO GET RESPECT AGAIN OOO.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
WELL, THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't believe the story told about miss Anambra 2015, that is to say, in the person of Miss Chidimma Okeke, until yesterday when I was able to extract the firm from one of the hidden sites and feed my eyes with the LEAKED VIDEO.
I cant say exactly what could be wrong with the girl in question, she has such a beautiful body shape, that no man after sexing her will ever look outside for another to sex. I 've kept asking myself the question of what could lead such a beautiful girl in LESBIANISM. Well, her action was a deliberate act and not forced. I said this because she started masturbating herself with the CUCUMBER before her lesbian friend joined her. She also moaned to the enjoyment of the did. What I couldn't explain is the reason why it was videoed. Could she justify her action for being proud of refusing her unclothedness from been seen by his male friend, fiance or for the reason of not letting any one know that she do have premarital sex, now look at were it has landed her finally. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL TRUMMA she will be going through now. I know she must have belong to one denominational Religious group, that she will always brag of to people. People don't think before taking some actions they always take. Main! Babes if you cant hold yourself, calmly pant yourself down for your man, than having the whole world see you PANT DOWN. ANAMBRA LADY'S NO GO GET RESPECT AGAIN OOO. CUCUMBER DONE Bleep ANAMBRA BEAUTY PAGEANT.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Bobbyrobby1(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2016
flavour nor b so na,nobody is perfect na,that girl has gone through enuf,u dey add ur own join.u sef,u do f*ck anyhow na,y u come dey judge person, only u carry 2 hairstyle for one head.we r all humans we make mistakes. assh*le strawberry flavour
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by holyeye1989(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Am not understanding.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:
Because her own came out in public everyone feels dey have a moral right to condem her but hell no coz what some of us do in private surprises d devil himself....bullshit
I cant say exactly what could be wrong with the girl in question, she has such a beautiful body shape, that no man after sexing her will ever look outside for another to sex. I 've kept asking myself the question of what could lead such a beautiful girl in LESBIANISM. Well, her action was a deliberate act and not forced. I said this because she started masturbating herself with the CUCUMBER before her lesbian friend joined her. She also moaned to the enjoyment of the did. What I couldn't explain is the reason why it was videoed. Could she justify her action for being proud of refusing her unclothedness from been seen by his male friend, fiance or for the reason of not letting any one know that she do have premarital sex, now look at were it has landed her finally. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL TRUMMA she will be going through now. I know she must have belong to one denominational Religious group, that she will always brag of to people. People don't think before taking some actions they always take. Main! Babes if you cant hold yourself, calmly pant yourself down for your man, than having the whole world see you PANT DOWN. ANAMBRA LADY'S NO GO GET RESPECT AGAIN OOO. CUCUMBER DONE Bleep ANAMBRA BEAUTY PAGEANT.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Who is chidinma okeke and what happened to her?
What is cucumber and how does it look like?

Inbox me

I have answers to all those questions
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by waywardpikin: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2016
Nazacent:
@ the Spar yesterday...I saw a lady buying cucumber and I was buying vaseline. I then asked myself "Why are we spending money recklessly?"

You should have asked her na. Why ask yourself? >;( >;(
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2016
[qWELL, THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't believe the story told about miss Anambra 2015, that is to say, in the person of Miss Chidimma Okeke, until yesterday when I was able to extract the firm from one of the hidden sites and feed my eyes with the LEAKED VIDEO.
I cant say exactly what could be wrong with the girl in question, she has such a beautiful body shape, that no man after sexing her will ever look outside for another to sex. I 've kept asking myself the question of what could lead such a beautiful girl in LESBIANISM. Well, her action was a deliberate act and not forced. I said this because she started masturbating herself with the CUCUMBER before her lesbian friend joined her. She also moaned to the enjoyment of the did. What I couldn't explain is the reason why it was videoed. Could she justify her action for being proud of refusing her unclothedness from been seen by his male friend, fiance or for the reason of not letting any one know that she do have premarital sex, now look at were it has landed her finally. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL TRUMMA she will be going through now. I know she must have belong to one denominational Religious group, that she will always brag of to people. People don't think before taking some actions they always take. Main! Babes if you cant hold yourself, calmly pant yourself down for your man, than having the whole world see you PANT DOWN. ANAMBRA LADY'S NO GO GET RESPECT AGAIN OOO. CUCUMBER DONE Bleep ANAMBRA BEAUTY PAGEANT.uote author=ellacute45 post=50621587]Smh undecided[/quote]
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
What is cucumWELL, THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't believe the story told about miss Anambra 2015, that is to say, in the person of Miss Chidimma Okeke, until yesterday when I was able to extract the firm from one of the hidden sites and feed my eyes with the LEAKED VIDEO.
I cant say exactly what could be wrong with the girl in question, she has such a beautiful body shape, that no man after sexing her will ever look outside for another to sex. I 've kept asking myself the question of what could lead such a beautiful girl in LESBIANISM. Well, her action was a deliberate act and not forced. I said this because she started masturbating herself with the CUCUMBER before her lesbian friend joined her. She also moaned to the enjoyment of the did. What I couldn't explain is the reason why it was videoed. Could she justify her action for being proud of refusing her unclothedness from been seen by his male friend, fiance or for the reason of not letting any one know that she do have premarital sex, now look at were it has landed her finally. WHAT AN EMOTIONAL TRUMMA she will be going through now. I know she must have belong to one denominational Religious group, that she will always brag of to people. People don't think before taking some actions they always take. Main! Babes if you cant hold yourself, calmly pant yourself down for your man, than having the whole world see you PANT DOWN. ANAMBRA LADY'S NO GO GET RESPECT AGAIN OOO. CUCUMBER DONE Bleep ANAMBRA BEAUTY PAGEANT.ber and how does it look like?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
Singer Flavour shared this photo online mocking Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke whose Lesb!an video was leaked to the world last week.

Miss Chidinma Okeke and her friend Ada, were videoed using Cucumber to destroy their private parts.

The caption on the photo: Ataam Cucumber Chidinma - meaning - I have eaten Chidinma's Cucumber.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/leaked-miss-anambra-video-flavour-mocks-chidinma-okeke.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMJn7WKA8rB/?hl=enWELL, THIS IS REALLY UNBELIEVABLE! I couldn't believe the story told about miss Anambra 2015, that is to say, in the person of Miss Chidimma Okeke, until yesterday when I was able to extract the firm from one of the hidden sites and feed my eyes with the LEAKED VIDEO.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by mightyokwy(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2016
Infact cucumber should be banned in Nigeria, d*ck is fast losing it value. undecided embarassed

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2016
motive:
Bone talk nwanne,It's not just about Chidinma,
My problem is that after some girls have used cucumber to destroy their pleasure island, tomorrow they get married to one innocent young man like my good neighbour uche and they will say he can not satisfy her,
How can he satisfy you when you have dualized the narrow road to double lane.
Very soon una go make am federal road by using tubers of yam... Mtcheww
now this got me cracked up, guy you are mouthed

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
What is cucumber and how does it look like?

Chidinma Okeke is a former Miss Anambara and she won the crown in the other room, Cucumber is a vegetable and it looks like Horse Power...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by hopkinsnoni(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2016
My problem is that this chidinma will go to the market and price n price the cucumber like she wants to eat it!! "madam gv me 3 for N200 na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
TomHagen:
Madam abeg speak for yourself.
He who has no sin let him cast d first stone
I put it to u dat u have no moral right to judge her
Pls go and back to sleep if u don't know how it's doing u

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
robay:
see them CUCUMBER FC grin

Everything nigerians like to overrate angry angry angry ode

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
anitank:
You mean the same people who condemned Chidinma are condemning Flavour for condemning Chidimma?? Shocking!
seriously, the thing tire me, I don't understand we Nigerians. One minute we are criticizing someone, the other minute we are criticizing the person criticizing her nawa o. So jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
DerKaiser:

Dude just shut the F up.

Some of you so called so called fans can be very delusional and fanatical.

Who made a wayward thug like Flavour the 'ijele of Ndi Igbo' and where was such title conferred on him?

Why don't you go and become more useful to yourself instead of defending touts online like a paid sheep.
Why do you sound so pained?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
LecciGucci:
Dars not flavour's real account..
Flavour cant be this stupid

MODIFIED
if dats flavour's account then he just lost a fan
Coz he has goat brain!.. som1 who claims hez d face of african music
it's not like he gains anything frm u.. Ve u ever bought an original copy of his album?... Who ur fanship dan epp?... He is entitled to his opinion. #cheers
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by TomHagen: 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:

He who has no sin let him cast d first stone
I put it to u dat u have no moral right to judge her
Pls go and back to sleep if u don't know how it's doing u
She that has broken the law must face the music. I have not broken the law. Now wake up and receive sense!
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nigerians re just Hypocrites, d same pple dat mock d girl with #istandwithcucumber are still the ones calling for flavors head... Smh!
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by silversonuc(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by LecciGucci: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wizkhalifa2:
it's not like he gains anything frm u.. Ve u ever bought an original copy of his album?... Who ur fanship dan epp?... He is entitled to his opinion. #cheers

Dats stupidity up there not opinion. undecided
anyways all i see are Birds of same feather!.
SWRVE!
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
100 of those putting down flavour because he said his mind on that platform are either Lezbians or lovers of lezbianism. It's people like these that encourage all these nonsense. So a music icon shouldn't condemn what he feels is bad . A whole lot of you condemned the video on NL. Oh! I forgot NL is not a social media. Rubbish. If the law was to take it's toll, will you also say she should be set free because , she is a Nigerian?

If you are Flavours fan and you do not like what he said, news flash, he doesn't know of your existence even.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
TomHagen:
She that has broken the law must face the music. I have not broken the law. Now wake up and receive sense!

Only God in heaven knows how many times u have secretly watched d video over and over again and come here to spew crap

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.