Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) (102975 Views)

Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by RosaConsidine: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Well, I don't think flavor is mocking her. Not directly at any rate. He has Nothing to benefit from doing that. This looks to me like a situation where you see a funny picture and it cracks you up so much you feel you just have to share it. It's not like the picture is followed by any personal comments by flavor himself mocking her or taking any position on the matter. But then bloggers would want to spin it their own way to drive traffic and emotional Nigerians would react. It's an old formula.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by TomHagen: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:

Only God in heaven knows how many times u have secretly watched d video over and over again and come here to spew crap
Sorry to disappoint you again. I haven't. Not everyone is as *fill in the blanks* as you.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by OILSOUP: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
I HAVE TOLD YORUBAS TO STOP COMMENTING ON IGBO MATTERS.

HOW CAN U COMMENT WEN U DONT UNDERSTAND WAT HE SAID.

IT IS A JOKE NOT AN ATTACK OR A MOCK.

HE IS JUST JOKING AND BEING PLAYFUL AS ALWAYS!

DONT GO BLAMING HIM 4 THE SITUATION, HE DID NOT CREATE IT.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
TomHagen:
Sorry to disappoint you again. I haven't. Not everyone is as *fill in the blanks* as you.

Dumb u
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by TomHagen: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:

Dumb u
E pain you?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
TomHagen:
E pain you?

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by OILSOUP: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
HE SIMPLY SAID; "I ATE OR EATEN CHIDINMA CUCUMBER" WITH PIC OF A COMEDIAN POPULAR FOR SUCH CATCH PHRASES IN NOLLYWOOD.

IF U DONT UNDERSTAND IGBO U WONT GET THE JOKE.

U PEOPLE SHOULD ASK FOR TRANSLATION IF U DONT UNDERSTAND
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by TomHagen: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:

You should take your own advice.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Who is chidinma okeke and what happened to her?
What is cucumber and how does it look like?
I can admit that you are ignorant of who has been trending all over the blog for over a week. But i can't just know how unintelligent you are not to know what Cucumber is undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
niggi4life:
I can admit that you are ignorant of who has been trending all over the blog for over a week. But i can't just know how unintelligent you are not to know what Cucumber is undecided
Look at this mumu. If you continue to take little things too serious like this, you'll just kill yourself. Even a 2 year old kid will know I'm joking so don't be deliberately stupíd.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by javispj(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Men flavor has his right to post anything he likes on his wall or page..na the guy cus chidinma problem..na she sell her market give devil..babe done destroy person phone becus she think say the guy take her naked pictures..n na olosho babe o...na em chidinma open her two left eye ,carry cucumber ,come dey leak her friend paycus for front of camera,because of money..n people say we should act as if we no see anything..una father well well...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by shutupareyouGOD: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Guys calm down, I think he was referring to Ms kedike chidinma

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by OILSOUP: 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
shutupareyouGOD:
Guys calm down, I think he was referring to Ms kedike chidinma

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think so too...

He said, " I ate (eaten) or will eat Chidinma cucumber"

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Look at this mumu. If you continue to take little things too serious like this, you'll just kill yourself. Even a 2 year old kid will know I'm joking so don't be deliberately stupíd.
Nonsense, what is so funny that you decided to joke about? Ode!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by OILSOUP: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
niggi4life:
Nonsense, what is so funny that you decided to joke about? Ode!
undecided

No be like so dem dey take toast girl. it is funny becos she understand igbo and probably was unsure which Chidinma.

That girl is ahead of u, apologise and move on.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sarcasm is not for low minds.

Just now an innocent elderly malle was telling an Aboki guy to give her three big cucumbers was standing next to her the daughter gave me one kind look lol I just manage to return her gaze with a blank look that says I don't know anything about cucumber but when the mum ask her if she cares for some they way she said noooooo I almost laugh but was lucky not to. However the two girls our side were giggling and I felt guilty

UrennaNkoli:

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by ceo12: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Einl:
If Flavour really posted that he is a fool. He is a public figure. He should respect himself.

Isn't he the one with two kids out of wedlock?? So he was fccking before he got married.

That means he is just as much as a sinner as the girl.

Hypocrites. Leave the girl alone abeg.

Are you lesbian too?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
Let d news keep threading, we are watching in HD
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
DerKaiser:

Dude just shut the F up.

Some of you so called so called fans can be very delusional and fanatical.

Who made a wayward thug like Flavour the 'ijele of Ndi Igbo' and where was such title conferred on him?

Why don't you go and become more useful to yourself instead of defending touts online like a paid sheep.
this wayward thug can feed you, your family and your generation.. this wayward thug has been where you only dream of. nincompoop!
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Einl(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
ceo12:

Are you lesbian too?
Erm...is that a joke or you really mean it? Or my profile doesn't indicate clearly I'm a guy? Or your just really stupid?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by kachi19: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lmao All the Nairalanders here should paekwell jor grin

Flavour u killed it jor grin ATAAM CUCUMBER CHIDIMMA .... Mehn this Slogan is wicked
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by dannybee(m): 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
that you have talent doesnt mean you are wise
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by harffie(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Who is chidinma okeke and what happened to her?
What is cucumber and how does it look like?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by robay(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aprilivangie:

Everything nigerians like to overrate angry angry angry ode
e pain am tongue
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Abegi! flavour no get time for this stuff oooh except to shake waist. try again lata.
gringringrin "your waist! your waist! all i want is ur waist , figure 8 oooooooh!!!!!
leme come N be going to romance section smiley
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by edgecution(m): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
LecciGucci:
Dars not flavour's real account..
Flavour cant be this stupid

MODIFIED
if dats flavour's account then he just lost a fan
Coz he has goat brain!.. som1 who claims hez d face of african music

You still find it hard to believe. Why are u using "if" ?
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by LecciGucci: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
edgecution:

You still find it hard to believe. Why are u using "if" ?

Lol. cheesy
Yes o coz its so stupid of him
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by DerKaiser: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
SkinnyDude:
this wayward thug can feed you, your family and your generation.. this wayward thug has been where you only dream of. nincompoop!

It is quite glaring that you are the one looking to be fed with crumbs by Flavour. No wonder you are just a pathetic hype man to him.

Aturu.
Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Flavour too can yab someone, his own life that has no good thing to be envied. He has two baby mamas. A big shame to him. He ought to close his mouth sef. Mumu Flavour grin he also wants to talk on the trending issue. Such rubbish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Mocks Chidinma Okeke Over Her Leaked Cucumber Video. Fans React (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
The fool that has two children out of wedlock is talking too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid / Pregnant Princess Shyngle: My Man In Jail, I'm Struggling. Nobody Supporting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.