Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back (1094 Views)

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by Gagame(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2016
I sent money to an account through Atm,the person hasn't
gotten alert,I got alert on my phone immediatly and the
person hasn't received his,the atm at that point didn't have
receipt to give out so I sent it anyways I'm wondering if I
sent it to wrong number or not,but incase i sent to the
wrong number,please bankers in the house,help shed
more light on this if I can i still get back the money.Thank
you and happy sunday
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by wtfCode: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2016
just forget it.
u've just helped somebody
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by yeyeboi(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2016
wtfCode:
just forget it.
u've just helped somebody

Lol

MMM grin

1 Like

Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Kikikikiki grin for this buhari period ni how you wan take get am back? The person go die there wit u for that money.

Lmao.
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by thesicilian: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2016
You can try, there's no harm in trying. Especially if the money is big. Find out the bank of the person, then approach customer service at that bank. Explain to them your predicament. Of course they will not be able to give you the account details of the person, but the may be able to get in touch with the person on your behalf and convince him or her to return your money. Its a long shot, but you have nothing to lose by trying

1 Like

Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by wtfCode: 9:11am On Oct 30, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Lol

MMM grin
grin yep
MMM grin grin
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by Gagame(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2016
wtfCode:
grin yep MMM grin grin
Wats MMM
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by wtfCode: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
Gagame:

Wats MMM
well, let me summarize it 1 sentence, "it means helping someone with ur hard earned money without knowing how the money goes around or something,hoping that u might get a return someday"
thats a networking business.
MMM is a scheme that offers such.
many people have been duped of their money recently
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by Gagame(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2016
wtfCode:

well, let me summarize it 1 sentence, "it means helping someone with ur hard earned money without knowing how the money goes around or something,hoping that u might get a return someday"
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by Gagame(m): 9:30am On Oct 30, 2016
wtfCode:

Lol..I get nw.but it won't be my portion d money is huge mennn
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by wtfCode: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Gagame:

Lol..I get nw.but it won't be my portion d money is huge mennn
well, visit ur bank customer care then
Re: I Sent Money Through Atm Machine To The Wrong Number,can I Still Get It Back by olamilekside2: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2016
Hello Friends!!!

Say no to Hyip , No to ponzi

AMAZING OFFER FOR SMARTPHONE USERS!!! (Android/iPhone)
Convert your smartphone from a liability to an ASSET. Laughing!!! please don't .

Earn more than $300 weekly. Start Affiliate business like Facebook, Google, etc with one time registration setup cost of $20.
Don't just use your smartphone to make the online Affiliate companies like Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter etc make money from your valuable time.
"wakeup FRIENDS wakeup"
Using smartphone for fun like to chat, play games, watch videos etc is OK, but at a cost of your hard earned money?NO FRIENDS, NO...
"Be smart by idea, not only by higher education or long experience"...

Call or whatsapp (08067478662)

pls dnt if.u nt using Android or ios.

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Ideas - Entrepreneurnaija.com / Installment Bus / TURALI Group..for Your Hydraulic, Pneumatic And Special Machine Requirements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.