Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Upgraded Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Upgraded Bible (395 Views)

With These Bible Passages, Love Making Before Marriage Is Not A Sin / The Four Types Of Tithes As Mentioned in The Bible / Girl Spends 3 Months Decorating Every Page Of Bible She Got Boyfriend For Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upgraded Bible by erniewhez(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2016
If God is to upgrade the bible, which areas of the bible would you suggest be readdressed? I have concern for the clause that a divorcee cannot remarry unless the ex dies. i wid want the clause removed, i mean what happens to those women who divorce due to domestic abuse, must they risk their lives to remain married or divorce and be lonely for the rest of their lives? what happens to those who divorced on ground of adultery, must they continue to endure their cheating spouse or divorce to remain lonely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upgraded Bible by otemanuduno: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2016
erniewhez:
If God is to upgrade the bible, which areas of the bible would you suggest be readdressed? I have concern for the clause that a divorcee cannot remarry unless the ex dies. i wid want the clause removed, i mean what happens to those women who divorce due to domestic abuse, must they risk their lives to remain married or divorce and be lonely for the rest of their lives? what happens to those who divorced on ground of adultery, must they continue to endure their cheating spouse or divorce to remain lonely?
For you reasoning like this, it shows how wiser you are than the so-called god worshipped in the Bible. Hopefullandlord, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Seun, come and see where a human being is reasoning more rationally than the god of some people. cheesy

Cc: Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Winner01, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upgraded Bible by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2016
otemanuduno:
For you reasoning like this, it shows how wiser you are than the so-called god worshipped in the Bible. Hopefullandlord, Realmindz, Hardmirror, Seun, come and see where a human being is reasoning more rationally than the god of some people. cheesy

Cc: Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Winner01, Jacksonville, Gboyee4fun, Muafrika2, etc.

stop making empty noise Mr man...your noise is too much...you lack sense of reasoning physically and spiritually ...you are just a big noise maker

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Pullinger: Private Prayer In Tongues Brought Change To Gang Members / Get November Rhapsody And Good Morning Holy Spirit By Benny Hinn For FREE / South African Pastor Sprays Insecticide On Members 'to Heal Them'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.