Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

This Man Sacrificed His Kidney, 15 Yrs Of His Lifespan And Son, For Empowerment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Sacrificed His Kidney, 15 Yrs Of His Lifespan And Son, For Empowerment. (367 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Why Christ Sacrificed His Life: Truth Your Pastor Won't Tell You / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Sacrificed His Kidney, 15 Yrs Of His Lifespan And Son, For Empowerment. by jsplive: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2016
WHY I OFFERED MY KIDNEY, 15 YRS AND MY SON - Evang. Princewill.

Beloved brethren and fellow compatriots, I am bothered a great deal because of my past experiences from similar missions that could not hold, especially due to financial incapacitation and unfair negligence by those who ought to give guidance, and the consequential outcomes are as stated below: thus, my resolve to sacrifice one of my kidney, transference of fifteen years from my lifespan and Zion, my son of yet unrecorded generational history, to whomsoever that shall be willing to financially empower the, Olive-branch Missionaries' Field - (O.M.F) for this patriotic missions. [ZION IS NOT FOR SALE]

¶¶ On my birthday in the year 2000, I had a divine visitation, and a lot of information was revealed over a period of eight months. I took these lengthy details, which I later understood to be of, the Niger Delta, divine developmental plans, soon approaching crises, the only way to avert the crises, divine conflict resolutions, rising of a new generation and divine purposes, ending HIV/AIDS, etc, to share with some revered clergymen for direction and, especially, considering the magnitude of the mission, but I only got mockeries and name calling in place of mentorship. Consequently, I got discouraged and abandoned the project, and just about three months later the following year, I watched helplessly with the answers in my hands, as inter and intra street cults clashes and gangsterism engulfed Port Harcourt, (were I was based then) and its environs and within months, spread through neighbouring states and eventually culminated into regional militancy camps and we're still suffering the pains as a nation.

¶¶ In the year 2005, I had a revelation where God showed me a big portrait of a very important female personality, whom I clearly recognized, and HE said, "this woman will go and the nation would become quiet, son what do you say..?" Again in nativity, I kept quiet because I thought, considering the innumerable amounts of popular and big titled clergymen/women surrounding, praying and prophesying for her daily, local and internationally, my prayer or words won't get anywhere even as, she doesn't even know of my existence. Unknown to me, in every new generation, God appoints and separates a few persons at different locations for HIMSELF, as personal friends and men after HIS own heart, to negotiate the course of others, {apart from the several anointed men/women of God scattered everywhere} be it nations, continents, individuals, groups, regions and even governments, depending on, the covenant of trust, relationships and the types and proportions of works or missions assigned to that soul. And this is irrespective of the chosen's location, education, social status or possessions. So, out of the pressures in my heart, I one more time, erroneously ran to some respected men of God for guidance, and received the disgrace and embarrassment of my life. Exactly eight days from that day, Nigeria shockingly lost her elegant first lady, and the nation became quiet.

¶¶ The three (3) saturday nights dawning into easter sundays, in the years 2009, 2010 and 2011, Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God, visited me and revealed HIS great plans for Africa and also showed me the new Nigeria, a one city nation which HE called, 'Greenland', a.k.a, 'the Greencity' or, 'City of Light', and details on how to lay its foundation rightly and get it built, which would have been the immediate past government's first historical divine project. After suffering series of frustrating insults, comments and denials by reverend ministers and the ex-president's family members, I managed to get it across to the presidency {as confirmed by the 2 courier companies' officials and another traditional ruler, a close associate to the ex-president who delivered the first copy in the Villa, and also confirmed through one of the former president's speech in Enugu state} in early 2012, but unfortunately, this national mission was still diverted, reduced to mere church programme and carried out in a private Church in Warri, Delta state. This unfortunate hijack provoked the beginning of God's silence over the prayers of the national situations.

¶¶ In 2014, precisely on friday, 21st of march, in Otuoke community {ex-president's hometown} in Bayelsa state, where I was based then as missionary, I was separated, at the instance of the Lord Jesus Christ's instruction for a five days' spiritual exercise, which eventually extended to forty-five stretch days, at The Lord's feet, where real deep and rare revelations, mysteries, warnings about crises and messages of hope, were heavily given on the Lord's each day's visit, about African nations, other parts of the world, Nigeria and the new nation, {the one city nation called, Greenland, a.k.a 'the Greencity or city of light} the last administration and its making, divine purposes and timing, blessings of success, been all-round new nation, taking off with a new generation, and painful implications of diseases, famine, wars and uncertain economic woes, deaths, numerous individual crises, especially members and associates of that government, if it fails, which you can see on: www.messengerjspee..com - {Excellency, Blood is crying for vengeance, Jesus Christ is weeping and indeed, Africa is in danger}
    Several times was this messages received in aso rock, but unfortunately, deliberate misrepresentations, falsehoods and resultant abandonments, brought those implications, spoken by the Lord Jesus Christ, which were only optional and directly avoidable, but the warnings were ignored, and the consequences became realities, which include, the many pre-informed betrayals and sellouts, resulting to avoidable electoral loss, conspiracies and embarrassing ordeals for appointees and associates of the immediate past administration by successive governments, and worsening national situations.

¶¶  The Lord also told me why, HE kept, Her Excellency, Dame Patience Ebele Jonathan, in that position as first lady, and what she must do, in God's standard, to live in peace and enjoy the fruits of her labour. Twice, have I been privileged to besought the Lord in negotiations, for the restoration of her soul and spirit back to her body, even if, at the cost of a few years from my own lifespan on earth, that she be given another chance to live, in order to fulfill the purposes and expectations for her divine favour, {even though she never knew of my existence} that her office, treasures and properties not be scattered and given to others, and breathe withdrawn, according to the Lord Jesus Christ's express declaration. But alas, the efforts and prices paid for her living is quick becoming uncertain, as the Lord's instructions and words was not kept, despite being sent few copies of the above messages. Again avoidably, she'd already lost her office, and the ordeals of scattering her treasures and properties had only started.

¶¶ Sometime late last year, 2015, God gave us some messages during a prayer session, concerning a bloody history rising gradually to replay itself & thus, we must embark on a massive far & wide evangelical mission, in order to pass warnings to the youths, communities and the nations, starting with Nigeria, to beware of disastrous collision between Nigerians & Nigeria, which would eventually involve the military, locals and some strange machineries, and the casualties' numerations would be frighteningly increasing by the day, and shall gradually spillover into other African nations, if not checked early enough, and that would only be the beginning of another news, world over & how to successfully & permanently clear it off. But, since we didn't have the evangelical equipments required for such mission as independent missionary group, God gave us the names of two senior Pastors and later, the third one, a former chaplain of Aso rock chapel, all based in Abuja & their locations, to be reached for the necessary empowerments for this urgent and all-crucial mission and I've never heard of them before. So, in the month of august 2016, I went and located them with all details given me, including their private messages was confirmed accurate & true, but shockingly, I was simply abandoned to fate without any further word from them, despite assurance and promises. While I was still in Abuja, after over a month of waiting, the Lord visited me in the early hours of, 1st september 2016, and declared that, the moment of that hidden truth that would shake the earth, is at hand. HE further asked everyone to be prepared to make extraordinary sacrifices, if Africa in general and Nigeria in particular, must be redeemed and saved. The Lord finally, declared a second chance for, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:      http://messengerjspee..com.ng/2016/09/nigerians-get-ready-to-pay-price-for.html?m=0

¶¶   Beloved, the Lord God of Hosts, visited me again, on wednesday 28th of september, 2016, in a quite sobber yet fierce mood, and directed me through, HIS only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, our Saviour, to inform the world and indeed, all nations that, CORRUPTION, WICKEDNESS, CELEBRATION OF IMMORALITY AND GREED, have prepared the earth for, WORLD WAR THREE (3) which shall  only end in 2032 dawning into 2033,
as GOD would be proving HIMSELF to those who doubts HIM and others who lived and as though, they made themselves.

Men and brethren, I bring this message to its close with this humble declaration that: if I have three of my kind in Nigeria, we shall build a new Nigeria in three (3) months, and if I have three (3) of me in Africa, we shall have a new Africa in nine (9) months.
   Thanks for your time once more, and. GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!
God bless the continent of Africa!!
God bless the world!!!

Yours humbly in the Lord...

Evang. John-Sogbete Princewill.
Olive-branch Missionaries' Field (O.M.F)

08029643864, 08162337208, 08020528430, 09024745934.

Email:sogbeteprincewill@gmail.com
Twitter: @jspeelive.

For previous messages and other information, please visit:
www.messengerjspee..com

PLEASE KINDLY IGNORE ANY OTHER CONTACTS OR CLAIMS APART FROM THESE ONES...thanks and please spread this message.

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness And Not Sin Imputed To You / God Gets Angry Too / Who Always Protect And Make You Wake Up Healthy Everyday??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.