Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars (19124 Views)

Cleric Sues Member For Asking Return Of Car Gift After Failed Prophecy / Why Christ Sacrificed His Life: Truth Your Pastor Won't Tell You / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by unclesuruoffi: 4:27am On Apr 27, 2019
A Nigerian Pastor who disclosed that he 'obeyed God to sacrifice his cars and trek',  took to Facebook to share his testimony after he got a car gift three months later. According to the Nigerian Pastor, he 'obeyed God to sacrifice his cars and trek' in October and March respectively and now got a car gift after trekking for 3 months in Kampala, Uganda.

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/27/nigerian-pastor-gets-car-gift-after-he-obeyed-god-to-sacrifice-his-cars-and-trek/

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by QueenVaji: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
My ticket of #500 to win #1200 just cut like dat... And u people still think dat buhari is not a whitewalker

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Taidi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hmmm...space for sale abeg..i need money

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by HighKing01(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
My game of 40k na one cut am

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Bbbwings: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sharp guy he wanted to upgrade to Mercedes like us..
Then he gave a flimsy excuse that God wanted him to discard the useless car of the masses, Toyota.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by adecz: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin

"Sacrificed " to who nah?

Maybe he "sacrificed" his car to
enable him buy land for 'his' own church.

That is a personal investment, not sacrifice.

sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by JasonScoolari: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
All these "Trade by Barter" Uganda pastor's sef.

Some of these cunning fraudsters device any means to scam their followers.

That was how one of them was deceiving his church member that he should sacrifice his 4matic jeep for the "Work of the Lord" and how God will open the floodgates of automobiles for him by this time next month,

Guess what the sheep did, He surrendered his car keys to the fraudster and trekked home with his heavily pregnant wife...

This happened early last year in Asaba and the man is still trekking, while the pastor is in control of the 4matic.

Praise the Lord!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Djicemob: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Just had perfect excuse to buy himself more flashy cars

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by vosquare: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
U sold your car, used 3 months to gather more money and u bought a benz... Bia, who are you fooling?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Plaouse(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Like seriously, do you know how difficult it is to sacrifice?

I sacrificed something sometime ago, it wasn't even as valuable as much as a car but it was real precious. Guess what i got something that was of a greater value than to what i sacrificed within few months. Just imagine sacrificing your first car, its real difficult right? Ask this Mr. Pastor if the car he gave is any how better than what he received.

We give and we receive, but when we sacrifice we tend to receive things of greater value than we give.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by emnite(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ftc
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by netzro(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
F
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by erons22(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by pawesome(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
HighKing01:
you Don arrange any one today?
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Satan66(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Brainwashed folks
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Well cud be obedience or programming cos ur members won’t exactly see u trekking and do nothing about it unless they are heartless wud they? In anycase appreciate the fact he gave smtn.
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sakamanje

I waka many village anywhere in Africa
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
Shiny Mercedes Speed Darlington
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
I know understand this one oo, Which alter did he sacrifice the cars now??
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Jaynom(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Pastor used REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY grin
He didn't know how to ask his Members to buy him a new car so he sold his car and decided to Trek with the hope that his Members wouldn't let him Trek for Long! You should FEAR These So called "Men of god"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by melanch(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
I remember last 8 years I sacrificed my gigantic fridge to the church. I no get anything o!

I create beautiful websites, starting from 25k. Call or WhatsApp me 07085013051 or visit my website www.rankhigh.com.ng for info
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Hoodbilonia: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ive never heard duch from us
Its always africans and africa

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by Lotel: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
Daddy freeze right now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by ntyce(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
HighKing01:

Swansea
Partrick
Raith
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by sukerefakere(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
New format for Jesusjnr to capitalise on
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by bazetrend: 12:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by bazetrend: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by HighKing01(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
pawesome:
you Don arrange any one today?
yes
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by BafanaBafana: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
He must have used the story to preach from Sunday to Sunday
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by HighKing01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
ntyce:

Swansea
Partrick
Raith
Turkish lig
Re: Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars by luluman: 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
You cant Obey God & lose now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Can You Suspend Tithing To Pay Off Your Debts? / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Joshua Iginla Over Mother’s Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.