Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O (3592 Views)

What's So Special About This Phantom 6? / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by badbros(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2016
Why are they hating?

1 Like

Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2016
MizMyColi:

I don't think anybody, no matter how Tech savvy, has used ALL phones.

I have not experienced that kind of sound from any phone I have played music on.
if the camom c9 camera is better than this then I'm not impressed.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2016
MizMyColi:
Can anyone who has witnessed or experienced playing music on Phantom 6 attest to this?

I wish there was a way to appropriately convey the sounds coming from this beauty.

Now playing Fi Agbara Re Han by Monique on "My" phantom 6grin

Seriously, I feel anointing.

The sound system of this device is Dope!
No, It's fantabulostic!!

Now this is a fine example of an EXPERIENCE.
Thank you @XperienceTecno

I only get this Jizzy when playing music via my headset. This is new for me.

And I'm loving it smiley smiley smiley
In falz's voice..Aunty Nairaland have hearings u na..we know say Tecno dash u phone why not use it quietly? you dn dey form Vocality in preparation for phantom 7 abi? grin
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by Abdstrakt(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2016
mizmycoli

I can't help but notice you used "My" when referencing the phantom in your original post.
so I guess it's yours for keeps then. konglats
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by MizMyColi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Abdstrakt:
mizmycoli

I can't help but notice you used "My" when referencing the phantom in your original post.
so I guess it's yours for keeps then. konglats

That quote I put after "My" indicates it's mine but for a bit.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by jaysmallz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nairaland (phone section) a.k.a Tecno marketers home
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by FrozeBABE: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
sometimes it comes n goes
badbros:
Why are they hating?
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by Abdstrakt(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
MizMyColi:

That quote I put after "My" indicates it's mine but for a bit.
Alright. Explore and have fun with it while you still have it.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by Elxandre(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
jaysmallz:
Nairaland (phone section) a.k.a Tecno marketers home
they killed this section!
used to be fun here.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by omoalajah(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
The sound is real amazing. I can testify too
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by datyorubaboy: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Let her make noise o. She might be getting the Phantom 7 too
BRIGHTRIVERS:
In falz's voice..Aunty Nairaland have hearings u na..we know say Tecno dash u phone why not use it quietly? you dn dey form Vocality in preparation for phantom 7 abi? grin
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by missslimzy(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Am jealous of you Dear
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by Bossmd: 1:04am On Nov 05, 2016
omoalajah:
The sound is real amazing. I can testify too

The phone is on lowest volume, and yet the whole house is still complaining while I blast my Stonebwoy! grin
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:20am On Nov 05, 2016
datyorubaboy:
Let her make noise o. She might be getting the Phantom 7 too
Phone wey she go return
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by VICTOR4LYF(m): 5:51am On Nov 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

The camera is cool.
But I still haven't seen a Camon C9 equal.
Fact.

Though I am told that phantom 6 camera performs better under good lighting conditions.

I will post a review this week.
This is actually my first time of playing music on the phone without earpiece.

Can d Camon C9 shoot/record 4k videos or take 360° photos? If it can't then it is still a baby/toddler in d smartphone world. I extremely doubt it can though.
Let me not even bother d camon c9 with virtual reality
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

I don't think anybody, no matter how Tech savvy, has used ALL phones.

I have not experienced that kind of sound from any phone I have played music on.
[/quoteYeah, I understand that you need to praise Tecno for them to notice you
Try listening to that same music on HTC M8 and you'll know how crappy what you heard on that chinko phone is. Go buy better phone.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:55am On Nov 05, 2016
missslimzy:
Am jealous of you Dear
Oga see your life, you no even jealous Samsung and HTC users, na Chinko! Aaaah!!! Why na!!
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2016
VICTOR4LYF:

Can d Camon C9 shoot/record 4k videos or take 360° photos? If it can't then it is still a baby/toddler in d smartphone world. I extremely doubt it can though.
Let me not even bother d camon c9 with virtual reality
Tell her, all these chinko users.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by MizMyColi(f): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Try listening to that same music on HTC M8 and you'll know how crappy what you heard on that chinko phone is. Go buy better phone.

It's not a crappy phone.
Make peace with that already.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by MizMyColi(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Phone wey she go return

Which one you don ever handle?
E easy?
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by MizMyColi(f): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2016
CASTOSVILLA:
Tell her, all these chinko users.

Stop making yourself too obvious.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by MizMyColi(f): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2016
badbros:
Why are they hating?

Bros, even me, am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

Which one you don ever handle? E easy?
I know it's not easy. I just dey hail u
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by MizMyColi(f): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
I know it's not easy. I just dey hail u

Warefaundecided
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2016
MizMyColi:

Warefaundecided
Na vex? oya sorry.
Re: The Sound Coming From This Phantom 6 Canor Coman Kee Me O by dejiWEST: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lol feels like you're in a concert yeah? I'll like to listen to some YEEZUS songs with it smiley smiley
MizMyColi:
Can anyone who has witnessed or experienced playing music on Phantom 6 attest to this?

I wish there was a way to appropriately convey the sounds coming from this beauty.

Now playing Fi Agbara Re Han by Monique on "My" phantom 6grin

Seriously, I feel anointing.

The sound system of this device is Dope!
No, It's fantabulostic!!

Now this is a fine example of an EXPERIENCE.
Thank you @XperienceTecno

I only get this Jizzy when playing music via my headset. This is new for me.

And I'm loving it smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Where Can I Find Good Application For My Nokia N900 Please / Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? / Which Phone Can I Buy For 30k Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.