Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? (3574 Views)

Is Ntel Ready For Business Or Just To Add Number / Is NTEL Still In Operation? / It's Been More Than A Month, Where Is Ntel 4g? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
NTEL promise to start operations in the month of November but up till now, I can find their official website, FB or Twitter account. No TV commercial or google adsense adverts.

By this time, Etisalat had started the 0809ja TV ads and requested that interested Nigerians can reserve numbers.

NTEL will have to do a lot of ads to get into the heart of Nigerians.

http://www.gsmgist.com/2015/11/what-ntel-nigeria-should-do-to-take.html

2 Likes

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by kestolove95(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
So u bin dey believ dem?

4 Likes

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by sats: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
all you non-believers
you will be put to shame

confam

3 Likes

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
sats:
all you non-believers
you will be put to shame

confam

I want them to succeed as thr success is more work, business and opportunities for Nigerians.
But for a company that is shouting LTE technology but can't adopt Info tech, I dry fear.

2 Likes

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2015
shjavvbzb:
Not my concern

Are u sure?

Employment and other things that will come out of it nko
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Youngpo413: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2015
cooldays:
NTEL promise to start operations in the month of November but up till now, I can find their official website, FB or Twitter account. No TV commercial or google adsense adverts.

By this time, Etisalat had started the 0809ja TV ads and requested that interested Nigerians can reserve numbers.

there is nothing like NTEL,it was just a rumor,so continue with your MTN.
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Youngpo413: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2015
Employment indeed.
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by AwesomeRomeo: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2015
How many phones out there are 4G enabled H+ is more preferable. They are not serious. undecided not everyone can enjoy it angry

1 Like

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Tczar(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Scam
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
How many phones out there are 4G enabled H+ is more preferable. They are not serious. undecided not everyone can enjoy it angry

That is one of my arguments when the started talking about LTE. They should just do the simple things and do them well
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 14, 2015
A reliable source working with the new NCC disclosed that NTEL iis ready for proposed launch, he further claimed that most MTN telecommunication mast iis originally owned by NTEL Buh due to the corrupt state of our politicians iit was handed to an outsider to manage angry

Past CBN gov also have corrupt case to ansa for signing few docs which lead to the illegal sale of NTEL's firms

He added that the leaked GEJ's congratulatory msg to PMB n the failed containment of Bokoharam menace are because the Nigerian telecommunication syst was controlled by a foreign firm. An example iis The control center iin wuse2, was neva owned by mtnn.

Twas evident that Mtn gave Nigerians 2G network service n claim it's 3-4G sad n gave cheques to our ever-hungry corrupt leaders. SMH

NTEL iis well grounded with state of art infrastructure n will rise again #iBelieve

1 Like

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
vimi:
A reliable source working with the new NCC disclosed that NITEL iis ready for proposed launch, he further claimed that most MTN telecommunication mast iis originally owned by NITEL Buh due to the corrupt state of our politicians iit was handed to an outsider to manage angry

Past CBN gov also have corrupt case to ansa for signing few docs which lead to the illegal sale of NITEL's firms

He added that the leaked GEJ's congratulatory msg to PMB n the failed containment of Bokoharam menace are because the Nigerian telecommunication syst was controlled by a foreign firm. An example iis The control center iin wuse2, was neva owned by mtnn.

Twas evident that Mtn gave Nigerians 2G network service n claim it's 3-4G sad n gave cheques to our ever-hungry corrupt leaders. SMH

NITEL iis well grounded with state of art infrastructure n will rise again #iBelieve

SO MTN GO HEAR AM SOON
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Youngpo413: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
cooldays:

SO MTN GO HEAR AM SOON
lol,maybe.
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
shjavvbzb:
Not my concern
so u want peeps to send free credit to you
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
cooldays:

They will soon as November hasn't ended yet. Launching will be phase by phase so just relax

1 Like

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by iahmed(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
I have faith
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2015
iahmed:
I have faith

Such a good faith.

1 Like

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by cooldays(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2015
asuustrike2009:

They will soon as November hasn't ended yet. Launching will be phase by phase so just relax

The month is running out and not even a website to thr name. I only wish them well
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by SoupNazi(m): 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
cooldays:

Don't mind em mothasuckas o. I tried looking for their website too and couldn't find nada. I even typed www.ntel.com.ng hoping to see sumthin sumthin, but nothing.

They cannot be serious, yet.

1 Like

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by ebunma: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
What services do you need that you can't find with MTN, Airtel, GLO or Etisalat that you want in Ntel? 4G?....... I bet you it will be location based it will never work well all over a city not to talk of moving out of the city. My problem here is carrying the fifth sim. Well I wish them well till the launch.

1 Like

Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
ebunma:
What services do you need that you can't find with MTN, Airtel, GLO or Etisalat that you want in Ntel? 4G?....... I bet you it will be location based it will never work well all over a city not to talk of moving out of the city. My problem here is carrying the fifth sim. Well I wish them well till the launch.
It will stimulate stiff competition among operators. With the launch of etisalat in 2008, there was 50% reduction on call tariff plan thereby forcing other operators to reduce their tariffs. There is still a segment that hasn't penetrated properly and that is data. It is still expensive compared to other countries. Ntel would cause the other operators to reduce data plans because of the forces of demand and supply. At the moment MTN is the only GSM operator in Nigeria still offering 2G for N2,000 or 2015 for N2015 whereas etisalat,glo and airtel all have data plans at N1,000 for 1g and below valid for one month.
Another benefit is that service delivery will better being that they are new in the market. Their strategy will be different from other operators especially the value for money on purchase of data. Don't be surprise that Ntel will be the first operator to remove validity period on data just like the way airtel(the metamorphosed network) did.
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Looool

Smh at Nigerians. So some people actually believe the Mtel or Ntel rubbish?

Hating MTN would not give you Ntel. Never expect anything good from a public institution under the auspices of the FG of Nigeria. It will fail woefully before arrival.

FG operate business with a non-challant attitude. They do business like charity. They've not obtained one fibre or cable yet they are already talking about FREE 4G. That's how NNPC, another failed public project, promised Free fuel, yet we are buying at N120, N200 per litre.

How many of you commentators enjoy waterworks water? lol Failed public projects everywhere.

MTN is like Borehole, they will remain in the market until every Nigerian have constant and effective water distribution system.

NITEL is a failed project. It will only survive when its given to a private body who believe in work ethics and profitability.

You want to give NITEL to Nigerian Civil Servants who resume 11am for work? You want Nitel to survive in the midst of people who sell groundnut and melon at work? You want Nitel to survive in the hands of people who believe in distributing 4G like pure water, instead of targeting profitability and sustainability?

Even the Discos & Power Plants private operators are yet to recover from the massive destruction NEPA (Public Institution) caused and inflicted on our power sector, so who am I to expect any good thing from NITEL, a firm that died over 10 years ago?
cheesy
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by delvinmaya(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
Acidosis:
Looool

Smh at Nigerians. So some people actually believe the Mtel or Ntel rubbish?

Hating MTN would not give you Ntel. Never expect anything good from a public institution under the auspices of the FG of Nigeria. It will fail woefully before arrival.

FG operate business with a non-challant attitude. They do business like charity. They've not obtained one fibre or cable yet they are already talking about FREE 4G. That's how NNPC, another failed public project, promised Free fuel, yet we are buying at N120, N200 per litre.

How many of you commentators enjoy waterworks water? lol Failed public projects everywhere.

MTN is like Borehole, they will remain in the market until every Nigerian have constant and effective water distribution system.

NITEL is a failed project. It will only survive when its given to a private body who believe in work ethics and profitability.

You want to give NITEL to Nigerian Civil Servants who resume 11am for work? You want Nitel to survive in the midst of people who sell groundnut and melon at work? You want Nitel to survive in the hands of people who believe in distributing 4G like pure water, instead of targeting profitability and sustainability?

Even the Discos & Power Plants private operators are yet to recover from the massive destruction NEPA (Public Institution) caused and inflicted on our power sector, so who am I to expect any good thing from NITEL, a firm that died over 10 years ago?
cheesy

Oga, seems like you are not current at all. Nitel was sold off to Natcom, a private company early this year, so it's no longer a public company
Re: Is NTEL Ready For The November Launch? by AwesomeRomeo: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
drayy:
so because your phone doesn't have 4G it shouldn't launched undecided
And who told you that my phone doesn't have 4G? For the fact that my phone has 4G that doesn't mean everybody's phone out there has 4G. Don't be selfish angry I just want them provide a service or network that almost everybody can enjoy it. Am not saying that they shouldn't launch it. Use ur God given sense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download App For Nokia 255 / Did You Notice This About MTN / 9mobile Denies Speculations Of Barclays Withdrawal As Financial Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.