Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pls How Do I Publish My Articles And Researches Online?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls How Do I Publish My Articles And Researches Online?? (924 Views)

Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? / JAMB To Publish Names Of Prominent Politicians Who Cheated During UTME / For Your Projects And Researches / Foreign Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Publish My Articles And Researches Online?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good day wonderful nairalanders, I have some written articles and research papers that I would like to publish online but I don't know how to go about it. Pls I just need you all's information on how it's done.

I would really appreciate it if I am being put through.

Thanks for the support.
Re: Pls How Do I Publish My Articles And Researches Online?? by kinibigdeal(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
There are lots of junks publisher's online where you can publish bro, you will have to choose between an open acess journal or non-open access journal. Some journal publishers are paid while some are free. But the standard recognised publishers worldwide are springer, Australasia publisher's, encomium, IJPM etc their article processing charges ranges from $150-$300 but if you want the once with less charges, you can try IJTEEE, JETEAS etc but make sure you check their publication rate's. The first one's i mentioned can take up to 6months before publishing your papers after meeting their standards. You are free to ask any other question?

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Publish My Articles And Researches Online?? by economia: 1:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
This interest me
Re: Pls How Do I Publish My Articles And Researches Online?? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
There are lots of junks publisher's online where you can publish bro, you will have to choose between an open acess journal or non-open access journal. Some journal publishers are paid while some are free. But the standard recognised publishers worldwide are springer, Australasia publisher's, encomium, IJPM etc their article processing charges ranges from $150-$300 but if you want the once with less charges, you can try IJTEEE, JETEAS etc but make sure you check their publication rate's. The first one's i mentioned can take up to 6months before publishing your papers after meeting their standards. You are free to ask any other question?

Tanks so much bro. Atleast I'm enlightened. I avn't fully checked all, I only glanced through their sites. I would check all in detail at night. Once again, Tank you.

(1) (Reply)

English Accent And Diction Training / Cu Graduate Emerge Best Graduating Student In Uniport Masters Program / Chemical Equations: Balancing Equations Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.