Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Atheist Creed Changed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist Creed Changed (2347 Views)

The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
An avowed atheist lived in a pretty cottage with his wife and little girl, of whom he was very fond. Once he became seriously ill and his devoted wife asked a Christian friend to come and speak to him about the truth in Christ.

The sick man greeted him with oaths and curses and abused his wife for having asked him to come. "Bring me a board and a piece of chalk," he demanded. His wife watched while his hot fevered fingers slowly traced in capital letters the words, "GOD IS NOWHERE." "There," said the sick man, "that is my creed. Place it at the foot of the bed so I can see it every time I open my eyes."

His fever arose and delirium came on. The little girl was taken to a Christian home where she was tenderly cared for and
where she began to learn to read. After the father had somewhat recovered, the loving little daughter was brought home to visit
him. He was deeply touched at seeing her again and had her lie down with her head on the pillow beside him.

"What have you been doing since I have been ill," he tenderly asked. "Oh, they have taken such good care of me and I have
learned to read," she exclaimed. "Have you?" said the fond father. "I wonder if you could read the words at the foot of my bed?" "Yes, father, let me try," said the little one, and she began slowly to spell out the words. "God is"-then she hesitated. "Oh, father, I've got it. GOD IS NOW HERE," and added, "Yes, father, so He is, and He has been here all the time you have been ill."

The father choked with emotion and gently said, "You must go now, darling." As soon as the door was closed he burst into tears of repentance and prayed aloud for God's forgiveness, for he saw that his boasted creed was nothing but his own invention. Broken-hearted over his sins, he came to know Jesus Christ as the One who bore all his transgressions. Soon afterward he was restored to health and to his loving family.

http://1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/atheism.html#creed

HAVE YOU ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR?

COME UNTO JESUS OH YE ATHEIST AND YOUR SOUL SHALL REJOICE. BEHOLD, HE IS CALLING YOU

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by EyeofHorus: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Story for The Gods!

The Gods Must Be Crazy grin

8 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Karlovich: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bullsh*t sunday school stories, atheist creed my a**

6 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by hopefulLandlord: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016

7 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
cc: honourhim, 4everGod, winner01, KingEbukasBlog, jesuobu, pidggin, hahn, EyeHateGod, akintom, hopefulLandlord, felixomor1

you all should come and see the goodness of God oooo cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

grin I see ya wink
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by hahn(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol. RabbaRabbi, next time tell your story with Igbobi in mind and a video with verifiable names etc

And stop mentioning me in your silly threads. You are just too boring undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Karlovich:
Bullsh*t sunday school stories, atheist creed my a**

i guess you didn't read the post. you were only running to comment. go and read again ..
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
hahn:
Lol. RabbaRabbi, next time tell your story with Igbobi in mind and a video with verifiable names etc

And stop mentioning me in your silly threads. You are just too boring undecided

so because i didn't post a before or after video that makes it false undecided

what has igbobi got to do with this?

unbelief is dangerous... angry

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Akpan107(m): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
God is good.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by onetrack(m): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
I read the exact same story before but it was the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER that the man turned to and who restored his health.

6 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by hopefulLandlord: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
onetrack:
I read the exact same story before but it was the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER that the man turned to and who restored his health.

lol

3 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by HCpaul(m): 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
The God's are alien to me. Stop spilling trash here bro
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Lennycool1: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol grin grin grin grin
Are you Christians this desperate

6 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Lennycool1: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol
I see your works oh
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by hopefulLandlord: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lennycool1:
I see your works oh

welcome brother

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Lennycool1: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

welcome brother
cheesy I'm back again. The OP is funny, look at the children fantasy he has written. Men even theist have to realise that this is weak
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by hopefulLandlord: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lennycool1:

cheesy I'm back again. The OP is funny, look at the children fantasy he has written. Men even theist have to realise that this is weak

they're concocted stories that fly around anyhow on Facebook

they'll even tell you to send it to 20 people or evil would befall you

KingEbuka, Winner01, 4evergod come and hail OP
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by felixomor: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Awesome Testimony.

Nice thread bro.
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by hahn(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

so because i didn't post a before or after video that makes it false undecided

what has igbobi got to do with this?

unbelief is dangerous... angry

The story is obviously concocted.

Just like the tale of Jesus tongue

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sometimes something somehow changes a genuine atheist. You may ask what a "genuine atheist" is. A genuine atheist is a human atheist. That why sometimes I don't really care about them because not all of them you see in this section are human. They are agents of the forces of darkness. They are condemned already and destined for hell and they try all they can to convince people to join them and this people they convince are just innocent prey who visit nairaland and they see "religion" section because they don't know what religion is, they pop in thinking it's "christian" section having the erronous belief that Christianity is religion and they get entangled and they loose their faith. These are the people I care about to save. You can't save everyone. Remember satan can't be saved.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by onetrack(m): 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jesuobu:
Sometimes something somehow changes a genuine atheist. You may ask what a "genuine atheist" is. A genuine atheist is a human atheist. That why sometimes I don't really care about them because not all of them you see in this section are human. They are agents of the forces of darkness. They are condemned already and destined for hell and they try all they can to convince people to join them and this people they convince are just innocent prey who visit nairaland and they see "religion" section because they don't know what religion is, they pop in thinking it's "christian" section having the erronous belief that Christianity is religion and they get entangled and they loose their faith. These are the people I care about to save. You can't save everyone. Remember satan can't be saved.

word salad (n): a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

3 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
onetrack:

word salad (n): a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, specifically (in psychiatry) as a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.
yeah. The words of the Holy Spirit has caught one of them and has peirced through his heart of darkness and confused has automatically become a fake medical doctor without license cool..

You people shall find no peace so long I'm in this forum. If you've chosen your path to hell already, go there and remain there and don't try to bring people along smiley
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 12:27am On Oct 31, 2016
Jesuobu:

Well I am not a christian, my friend. You can check my posts on here, my views about religion is very clear But i am definitely not an atheist. i do Believe there is an Ultimate Entity, A causeless cause, A universal, multidimensional consciousness, Which is the source of all existence and all levels of Realities. We are all the same infinite universal mind, just experiencing its Great endless thoughts through different forms of existence and dimensions. Nothing is really separate, everything is one and one is everything. Division and individuality are just mere tricks of our space and time reality of this physical universe. Every form of life is the same universal consciousness experiencing reality in a whole other perspective and that is the joy of existence itself. But just know and always know that there is a source, an eternal infinite conciousness, and its just too easy finding it you know why? Because all you have to do is dig really deep into the depths of your own consciousness and you will discover that YOU ARE THAT CONSCIOUSNESS, We all are!!! Individuality/separation is the biggest trick in the whole of reality itself. We all all tiny fractions of that universal ever conscious mind which made everything come into being, And the totality of all there is, and all there will ever be, Is The ONE Great Universal multidimensional consciousness Which we humans call God.

My friend, Jesus or any of his apostles never preached about hell. that was the work of the Early roman Christians sect in association with the roman government at that time to alter the words of an enlightened man to promote the concept of eternal damnation through hell fire, In a bid at establishing Christianity as the only or dominant religion in the world, thereby keeping all men in the line of the christian religion using the fear of hell as the ultimate weapon to achieve this feat. The bible you place all of your faith in is a thoroughly edited and over manipulated manuscript devised by the decaying roman empire, through the combinations of books, some being historical writings of enlightened men of old, and some mere formulated myths, coined together solely for the means of global domination through mental slavery for all men. That was why for 1,400 years they persecuted anyone who said or believed in anything contrary to the beliefs of Christianity, By gruesome torment or burning to a stake, Ushering in a time known as the Dark Ages, just for the sake that all men are mentally enslaved by the belief of the choice of either Christianity or eternal fire and torment for all Eternity. Jesus did not teach and NEVER taught about hell fire or eternal damnation. Go and read the old, raw and untouched book of the apostles about the life of Jesus which was recently discovered by archeologists in recent times, and you will discover a whole other story my friend. Jesus even taught extensively about re-incarnation(being born again) as the means of repayments of ones sins and evil deeds in his lifetimes, by coming on other lifetime journeys to the earth again to re pay back his negative deeds and cleanse his negative karma, and through multiple lifetimes of repayment, through suffering, misfortune and horrible events caused by the effects of the the negative karma surrounding such an individuals soul, Eventually the negative karma of that soul will be fully cleared, thereby achieving redemption and the soul will then be allowed to move into a higher state of consciousness/existence (which u can also call heaven). This is the Destiny of all Souls. NO SOUL IS DESTINED FOR ETERNAL DAMNATION, BECAUSE ALL SOULS ARE FRACTIONAL MANIFESTATIONS OF THE ULTIMATE SOUL, THE ETERNAL MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS WHICH IS GOD, THEREFORE ALL SOULS EXISTED PRIOR TO CREATION ITSELF AND IN THE PLAN LAID DOWN FOR ALL SOULS BY THE ULTIMATE MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE CREATOR, NO SOUL IS GIVEN MORE THAN IT CAN BEAR AND IN THE END WILL AND MUST ACHIEVE REDEMPTION FROM THE SOUL TRAP OF THE EARTH REALM, THEREBY RETURNING TO ITS ORIGINAL PURE STATE PRIOR TO CREATION, AND BECOMING ONE AGAIN WITH THE ETERNAL CREATOR. These teachings of Jesus about the doctrine of re-incarnation was thoroughly erased by the roman christian founders working with the ceaser to further Strengthen and solidify their own doctrine of an eternal state of fiery torment for the payment of ones evil deeds and which there is no Redemption or pardon for the whole of eternity just for the sins committed in just one lifetime. This is the BIGGEST LIE of all ages and people need to be aware of it. The message of Jesus, and every other enlightened Clairvoyant that came as, Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, Zoroaster and all the rest of them was just a very simple but extremely powerful message which they all shared in common. And this message was the GOOD Message of LOVE, and You only need to Honestly with all your heart, keep doing just three things to clear your negative karma and eventually achieve redemption which is through THINKING GOOD THOUGHTS, DOING GOOD DEEDS AND SPREADING LOVE TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU, EVERYWHERE YOU GO. LOVE is the strongest force in the universe because it was the Force the universal multidimensional consciousness in which we all call God, Used to bring all of existence and creation into being, It is the Only Force that can be used to erase the negative karma of the soul and that Force reveals itself through TRUTH. We have all been misled into thinking we know the truth, when really we are just trapped by group of people, who want us exactly where we are by taking advantage of the inner powerful force in all humans that drives us towards search for the truth about our existence, And enslaving us through that thought by making us think we know the truth, when really we have all just been misled for some selfish global world domination purposes. I Know all your bases of belief has always been in the bible which is still in all fairness not a bad manuscript to base your beliefs on, But if you really wanna Know the REAL TRUTH about the deep questions in your Heart, Go do your research very well bro And you will find out that through Knowing the Real TRUTH, You gain True Freedom.
Have a great and wonderful day bro, Remain Enlightened and blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 31, 2016
Jesuobu:

I didnt know the forces of darkness have been employing me. Abeg forces of darkness kuku pay me for all my work. I need cash.

2 Likes

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Pidggin(f): 2:13am On Oct 31, 2016
They hate religion but they spend their lives talking about it grin cheesy

OP, God is great, He is always there for us whenever an athiest repents He will embrace them with kindness
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by jonbellion(m): 3:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Woow this is a plus Christianity for sure athiests and agnostics are soo deluded. Why can't they just take everything with blind faith and totally close their minds from reason??
Why?
We were called sheep a lot of times in the bible why don't some people just want to be like sheep
Don't they realise when Jesus comes on his flying horse all eyes would see him because we are on a flat earth??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is A Self- Contradictory And Illogical Concept / Why Babalawo Forbids Pounded Yam (etutu) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Effective Impartation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.