Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Atheist Creed Changed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Atheist Creed Changed (2357 Views)

The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2016
jonbellion:
Woow this is a plus Christianity for sure athiests and agnostics are soo deluded. Why can't they just take everything with blind faith and totally close their minds from reason??
Why?
We were called sheep a lot of times in the bible why don't some people just want to be like sheep
Don't they realise when Jesus comes on his flying horse all eyes would see him because we are on a flat earth??

yeah. all eyes will see him including you that is denying him.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2016
Jesuobu:
Sometimes something somehow changes a genuine atheist. You may ask what a "genuine atheist" is. A genuine atheist is a human atheist. That why sometimes I don't really care about them because not all of them you see in this section are human. They are agents of the forces of darkness. They are condemned already and destined for hell and they try all they can to convince people to join them and this people they convince are just innocent prey who visit nairaland and they see "religion" section because they don't know what religion is, they pop in thinking it's "christian" section having the erronous belief that Christianity is religion and they get entangled and they loose their faith. These are the people I care about to save. You can't save everyone. Remember satan can't be saved.

well said bro. atimes, I wonder if atheists are really humans. time shall tell. lets team up and work for God, here on nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by jonbellion(m): 9:39am On Oct 31, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

yeah. all eyes will see him including you that is denying him.
I have to be honest with you I admire the character of jesus. I look at him like I look at Buddha. But it's the extraordinary claims I can't believe. Jesus when claimed his followers' would do more than him. I've never seen natural laws be defied currently like the way it was in biblical times. Which pastor has ever calmed a storm and walked on water. The earth is a sphere. You can't survive the vacuum of space and horses can't fly. There are 2 billion christians on the planet. Jesus fed the 5000 2 billion of you could feed the entire worlds population 5000 times over. Aren't you supposed to be greater than jesus'. He appeared to over 500 people during his resurrection according to the book of Corinthians but now if you pray for such a thing nothing happens. Why?? Because he is imaginary. In the sense of being the son of God anyway I'd advise you to wake up. I believed in all this before now I know better.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2016
jonbellion:
I have to be honest with you I admire the character of jesus. I look at him like I look at Buddha. But it's the extraordinary claims I can't believe. Jesus when claimed his followers' would do more than him. I've never seen natural laws be defied currently like the way it was in biblical times. Which pastor has ever calmed a storm and walked on water. The earth is a sphere. You can't survive the vacuum of space and horses can't fly. There are 2 billion christians on the planet. Jesus fed the 5000 2 billion of you could feed the entire worlds population 5000 times over. Aren't you supposed to be greater than jesus'. He appeared to over 500 people during his resurrection according to the book of Corinthians but now if you pray for such a thing nothing happens. Why?? Because he is imaginary. In the sense of being the son of God anyway I'd advise you to wake up. I believed in all this before now I know better.

one day, you will come to realise that you took the most grevious decision and lived the most care free life. when we cease to exist in this life, then, reality becomes more real than we could imagine. i pray you dont get caught by this merciless trap you have set for yourself.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by jonbellion(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

one day, you will come to realise that you took the most grevious decision and lived the most care free life. when we cease to exist in this life, then, reality becomes more real than we could imagine. i pray you dont get caught by this merciless trap you have set for yourself.
since you have seen this alternate reality before I guess you can tell me about it. I don't leave a care free life. Lacking a belief in a deity does not make me an evil person or "care free" I don't drink or smoke cuz they are bad for my health. I don't sleep around because it's not right.. I like to immense myself in books or go and see movies with friends in my spare time and I help and person to the best of my ability if an all loving being is willing to torture me for all eternity for something as trivial as lack of belief then it is not worth considering

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

No, it is you who will discover when you cease to exist on this earthly realm that you have been deceived and lied to your whole life, and that the things and beliefs which you hold so dear to you have always been a man made device established to enslave the minds of humans and keep them at bay, and this "tool" created called Religion is just an earthly man made idea, and we havent even come close to understanding the mind of the universal multidimensional consciousness which we all call God, its Plan for the soul after its earthly existence, And its Grand plan for the soul after it has Gone through all levels of existence and reality.

JUST Don't be too sure that you know it all and you are right, simply because billions of other people think it is also right. USE THE POWER OF YOUR MIND, WHICH IS YOUR GOD CONSCIOUSNESS. FOR THE THE MIND IS THE ULTIMATE POWER, THE SOURCE OF REALITY AND THE SELF REVEALING FORCE OF TRUTH. USE YOUR MIND.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by orisa37: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Atheist is A Theist.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by stephendamsoho: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2016
orisa37:
Atheist is A Theist.

and you've made sense according to you

how about A theist is Atheist?
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
time shall tell. @MrMystrO

Death will decide who made the right choice.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

well said bro. atimes, I wonder if atheists are really humans. time shall tell. lets team up and work for God, here on nairaland.
yeah I'm ready. Innocent lives must be saved for Jesus
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrMystrO:

Well I am not a christian, my friend. You can check my posts on here, my views about religion is very clear But i am definitely not an atheist. i do Believe there is an Ultimate Entity, A causeless cause, A universal, multidimensional consciousness, Which is the source of all existence and all levels of Realities. We are all the same infinite universal mind, just experiencing its Great endless thoughts through different forms of existence and dimensions. Nothing is really separate, everything is one and one is everything. Division and individuality are just mere tricks of our space and time reality of this physical universe. Every form of life is the same universal consciousness experiencing reality in a whole other perspective and that is the joy of existence itself. But just know and always know that there is a source, an eternal infinite conciousness, and its just too easy finding it you know why? Because all you have to do is dig really deep into the depths of your own consciousness and you will discover that YOU ARE THAT CONSCIOUSNESS, We all are!!! Individuality/separation is the biggest trick in the whole of reality itself. We all all tiny fractions of that universal ever conscious mind which made everything come into being, And the totality of all there is, and all there will ever be, Is The ONE Great Universal multidimensional consciousness Which we humans call God.

My friend, Jesus or any of his apostles never preached about hell. that was the work of the Early roman Christians sect in association with the roman government at that time to alter the words of an enlightened man to promote the concept of eternal damnation through hell fire, In a bid at establishing Christianity as the only or dominant religion in the world, thereby keeping all men in the line of the christian religion using the fear of hell as the ultimate weapon to achieve this feat. The bible you place all of your faith in is a thoroughly edited and over manipulated manuscript devised by the decaying roman empire, through the combinations of books, some being historical writings of enlightened men of old, and some mere formulated myths, coined together solely for the means of global domination through mental slavery for all men. That was why for 1,400 years they persecuted anyone who said or believed in anything contrary to the beliefs of Christianity, By gruesome torment or burning to a stake, Ushering in a time known as the Dark Ages, just for the sake that all men are mentally enslaved by the belief of the choice of either Christianity or eternal fire and torment for all Eternity. Jesus did not teach and NEVER taught about hell fire or eternal damnation. Go and read the old, raw and untouched book of the apostles about the life of Jesus which was recently discovered by archeologists in recent times, and you will discover a whole other story my friend. Jesus even taught extensively about re-incarnation(being born again) as the means of repayments of ones sins and evil deeds in his lifetimes, by coming on other lifetime journeys to the earth again to re pay back his negative deeds and cleanse his negative karma, and through multiple lifetimes of repayment, through suffering, misfortune and horrible events caused by the effects of the the negative karma surrounding such an individuals soul, Eventually the negative karma of that soul will be fully cleared, thereby achieving redemption and the soul will then be allowed to move into a higher state of consciousness/existence (which u can also call heaven). This is the Destiny of all Souls. NO SOUL IS DESTINED FOR ETERNAL DAMNATION, BECAUSE ALL SOULS ARE FRACTIONAL MANIFESTATIONS OF THE ULTIMATE SOUL, THE ETERNAL MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS WHICH IS GOD, THEREFORE ALL SOULS EXISTED PRIOR TO CREATION ITSELF AND IN THE PLAN LAID DOWN FOR ALL SOULS BY THE ULTIMATE MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE CREATOR, NO SOUL IS GIVEN MORE THAN IT CAN BEAR AND IN THE END WILL AND MUST ACHIEVE REDEMPTION FROM THE SOUL TRAP OF THE EARTH REALM, THEREBY RETURNING TO ITS ORIGINAL PURE STATE PRIOR TO CREATION, AND BECOMING ONE AGAIN WITH THE ETERNAL CREATOR. These teachings of Jesus about the doctrine of re-incarnation was thoroughly erased by the roman christian founders working with the ceaser to further Strengthen and solidify their own doctrine of an eternal state of fiery torment for the payment of ones evil deeds and which there is no Redemption or pardon for the whole of eternity just for the sins committed in just one lifetime. This is the BIGGEST LIE of all ages and people need to be aware of it. The message of Jesus, and every other enlightened Clairvoyant that came as, Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, Zoroaster and all the rest of them was just a very simple but extremely powerful message which they all shared in common. And this message was the GOOD Message of LOVE, and You only need to Honestly with all your heart, keep doing just three things to clear your negative karma and eventually achieve redemption which is through THINKING GOOD THOUGHTS, DOING GOOD DEEDS AND SPREADING LOVE TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU, EVERYWHERE YOU GO. LOVE is the strongest force in the universe because it was the Force the universal multidimensional consciousness in which we all call God, Used to bring all of existence and creation into being, It is the Only Force that can be used to erase the negative karma of the soul and that Force reveals itself through TRUTH. We have all been misled into thinking we know the truth, when really we are just trapped by group of people, who want us exactly where we are by taking advantage of the inner powerful force in all humans that drives us towards search for the truth about our existence, And enslaving us through that thought by making us think we know the truth, when really we have all just been misled for some selfish global world domination purposes. I Know all your bases of belief has always been in the bible which is still in all fairness not a bad manuscript to base your beliefs on, But if you really wanna Know the REAL TRUTH about the deep questions in your Heart, Go do your research very well bro And you will find out that through Knowing the Real TRUTH, You gain True Freedom.
Have a great and wonderful day bro, Remain Enlightened and blessed.
I didn't really read your dictionary post but got something from the top of the post. Your said you're not a Christian and you're not an atheist. That means, you're sitting on the fence and the devil will just come and drag you down to the land of atheism flowing with fire and brimstone undecided
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jesuobu:
I didn't really read your dictionary post but got something from the top of the post. Your said you're not a Christian and you're not an atheist. That means, you're sitting on the fence and the devil will just come and drag you down to the land of atheism flowing with fire and brimstone undecided

Well it would have best for you to read my "Dictionary post" first before replying anything to my post. What u just did now is what a lot of people have been doing which is Blindly jumping into conclusions without really understanding the the subject matter at hand, and which always ends up landing them in a state of ultimate confusion. Read my posts first bro, and then u can feel free to ask me questions on them and i'll gladly answer them for you. Don't portray a blind intellect cause i don't see you as one. Be smart and bold enough to attack my ideas where u deem fit. That shows you have an active intellect and not a blind one my friend.

Waiting for you to ask me or say something reasonable.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrMystrO:

Well it would have best for you to read my "Dictionary post" first before replying anything to my post. What u just did now is what a lot of people have been doing which is Blindly jumping into conclusions without really understanding the the subject matter at hand, and which always ends up landing them in a state of ultimate confusion. Read my posts first bro, and then u can feel free to ask me questions on them and i'll gladly answer them for you. Don't portray a blind intellect cause i don't see you as one. Be smart and bold enough to attack my ideas where u deem fit. That shows you have an active intellect and not a blind one my friend.

Waiting for you to ask me or say something reasonable.
I only read what the Holy Spirit instruct me to read. I don't read everything. I can't read a long epistle without scriptural backings because that means the poster is relying on his erronous human wisdom.

I break and loose every works of the underworld on Nairaland in Jesus name!

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jesuobu:
I only read what the Holy Spirit instruct me to read. I don't read everything. I can't read a long epistle without scriptural backings because that means the poster is relying on his erronous human wisdom.

I break and loose every works of the underworld on Nairaland in Jesus name!

And Funny enough you do not know that your so called religion was coined by The same Human wisdom, by creating it as a tool for mental slavery, therby imprisoning your ability to reason and enhancing the fear to question anything which contradicts anything outside your religious beliefs. I cannot stop you from practicing your religion, neither can i force you to read my post, I only spread love, Truth and positivity and those are the only things required of my soul while here on this earthly voyage, so i do them to the best of my ability. Just that it hurts to see your fellow human drown in a sea of lies and not try to lend a helping hand to rescue that soul from the grips of lies to the freedom of TRUTH. Once again, that is what is required of my soul as a more enlightened soul, to try and free you from the bondage of lies and set you on the path of truth but, As we all know, it is not a choice to be forced on anyone as in due time, all souls must eventually find their way to the truth of the divine multidimensional consciousness called God , either through help, or on their own, no matter how long this quest may take, you are already on a journey of discovering the ultimate truth about existence and you dont even know it yet. Anyways, thanks for your time here on nairaland, and thanks for commenting on my post, it was a pleasure having you say something about it at least.
Stay blessed and may you find LOVE, TRUTH and Happiness on your current journey here on earth. Have a wonderful evening.

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by RabbaRabbi: 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jesuobu:
yeah I'm ready. Innocent lives must be saved for Jesus

yah... smiley God can use any medium to reach and talk to the lost ones here.

even some so called preachers of God, who through their own wisdom has led many astray.

I think its time we present the word of God undiluted.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because
he hath anointed me to preach the gospel
to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the
brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to
the captives, and recovering of sight to the
blind, to set at liberty them that are
bruised, luke 4:18
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by JhyMedex: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrMystrO:

But if you really wanna Know the REAL TRUTH about the deep questions in your Heart, Go do your research very well bro And you will find out that through Knowing the Real TRUTH, You gain True Freedom.
Biutiful piece... Bruv cld u open a thread whr u cld enlighten us more abt dis...
Really interested n I'm sure a it of oda pple r too...

1 Like

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by JhyMedex: 11:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrMystrO:

, As we all know, it is not a choice to be forced on anyone as in due time, all souls must eventually find their way to the truth of the divine multidimensional consciousness called God , either through help, or on their own, no matter how long this quest may take, you are already on a journey of discovering the ultimate truth about existence and you dont even know it yet. Anyways, thanks for your time here on nairaland, and thanks for commenting on my post, it was a pleasure having you say something about it at least.
Stay blessed and may you find LOVE, TRUTH and Happiness on your current journey here on earth. Have a wonderful evening.

If only religionist cld present there cases like dis...
Bt no they'll rather roll in n b calling people agents of darkness n threatening dem wit hell...
RabbiRabbi, Jesuobu n d likes...
Threatening pple in2 submission wins u no converts....
Just a bunch of fearful zombies...

Bro am saying it again plsssss as an enlightened soul I feel it's ur responsibility to educate pple on a mass scale....
Open that thread!!!!
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by jonbellion(m): 11:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
JhyMedex:

Bt no they'll rather roll in n b calling people agents of darkness n threatening dem wit hell...

Bro am saying it again plsssss as an enlightened soul I feel it's ur responsibility to educate pple on a mass scale....
Open that thread!!!!
lol don't mind them this is basically christian salvation summed up
GOD: you are scum you are a worthless piece of sh*t basically what ever you think you do and think you are righteous is basically like horse sh*t before my eyes. You can't stand before me with your repulsive stench of iniquity no matter how good you have ever been or will ever be is not good enough. The only way you can even CONSIDER redemption is if you accept the human blood sacrifice I made for you 2000 years ago so you can receive salvation and if you do so much as lack a belief in it I will burn you for all eternity in a fire that the worms will eat your putrid flesh while the rest of your pathetic human race that accepted my ultimatum would continue to kiss my ass for all eternity cuz kissing my ass on earth was not enough
CHRISTIAN: *pause*.....sounds great! smiley smiley
I guess buhhda and mahatma Ghandi are rotting in hell these are people that preached love and compassion
Christian salvation: When stupidity is exalted and taken pride in
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 01, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

yah... smiley God can use any medium to reach and talk to the lost ones here.

even some so called preachers of God, who through their own wisdom has led many astray.

I think its time we present the word of God undiluted.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because
he hath anointed me to preach the gospel
to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the
brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to
the captives, and recovering of sight to the
blind, to set at liberty them that are
bruised, luke 4:18
Yeah for the preachers, I agree. They only tell their congregation what they want to hear and they ignore the truth in order not to loose members.

I never tell people what they want to hear. I tell the truth even though I will be hated for it. Jesus himself was killed because of the His truth.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 01, 2016
MrMystrO:

And Funny enough you do not know that your so called religion was coined by The same Human wisdom, by creating it as a tool for mental slavery, therby imprisoning your ability to reason and enhancing the fear to question anything which contradicts anything outside your religious beliefs. I cannot stop you from practicing your religion, neither can i force you to read my post, I only spread love, Truth and positivity and those are the only things required of my soul while here on this earthly voyage, so i do them to the best of my ability. Just that it hurts to see your fellow human drown in a sea of lies and not try to lend a helping hand to rescue that soul from the grips of lies to the freedom of TRUTH. Once again, that is what is required of my soul as a more enlightened soul, to try and free you from the bondage of lies and set you on the path of truth but, As we all know, it is not a choice to be forced on anyone as in due time, all souls must eventually find their way to the truth of the divine multidimensional consciousness called God , either through help, or on their own, no matter how long this quest may take, you are already on a journey of discovering the ultimate truth about existence and you dont even know it yet. Anyways, thanks for your time here on nairaland, and thanks for commenting on my post, it was a pleasure having you say something about it at least.
Scripture is not of human wisdom but of God and even to understand it you will also need the guardians of the Holy Spirit.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2016
JhyMedex:

Open that thread!!!!

Thanks for such positive comments bro, i must say i have been highly inspired by your words and your level of understanding of The truth, That although i personally think religion isn't all that bad and was created for the minds of the ancient man, which was the only way to keep their savage and animalistic behaviors at bay then, We as humans have grown over the ages as a collective consciousness spiritually, and so we do not need such forms of mental slavery or the suppression of true spiritual knowledge anymore, But rather share this TRUTH which is LOVE, With the whole world, thereby elevating our collective consciousness Again, through which we will Build a new world free of all forms of negativity and evil, based on The foundation of LOVE, And get ever closer in our eternal journey to the True source of all things, The Divine Multidimensional Consciousness of Reality which we all Call God.
I have really been motivated by your idea to open a thread which i will start working on Opening soon enough, Through wish i shall discuss The real Truth of many issues lurking in the mind of relionists and non religionists alike, and you will definitely be welcome to participate in the thread as i will share it will you. Thank you so much sir and remain Blessed.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
JhyMedex:

Biutiful piece... Bruv cld u open a thread whr u cld enlighten us more abt dis...
Really interested n I'm sure a it of oda pple r too...
Thread coming up SOON bro, very soon. be sure to participate in it as i will share it with you. Have a blessed day bro.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by JhyMedex: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2016
MrMystrO:

Thread coming up SOON bro, very soon. be sure to participate in it as i will share it with you. Have a blessed day bro.
I'll b very glad to do dt...
Tanx 4 acceding to my request to open dt thread...

Will b waiting anxiously...
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by JhyMedex: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2016
jonbellion:
lol don't mind them this is basically christian salvation summed up

Christian salvation: When stupidity is exalted and taken pride in
Hehehe.. My gall lies nt wit d xtian religion bt wit d Guts n impudence with which d adherents try to bully pple in2 submission...

Wat happened to carefully n lovingly guiding pple to d lyt...
Instead wen one questions their beliefs or requires clarification on some pt he/she is labeled an agent of Satan n destined for hell...

Jesus will b very ashamed of dis bunch of pretenders parading themselves as xtians...
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by orisa37: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
U r wonderful.
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
JhyMedex:

I'll b very glad to do dt...
Tanx 4 acceding to my request to open dt thread...

Will b waiting anxiously...

I just opened the thread, its called the difference between atheism, religion and divine love. You can check my profile and my recent topics, this is my first one tho, you can read it there. Hope you find it informative. thanks
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by JhyMedex: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
MrMystrO:

I just opened the thread, its called the difference between atheism, religion and divine love. You can check my profile and my recent topics, this is my first one tho, you can read it there. Hope you find it informative. thanks

Aight will do...
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by rhektor(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
MrMystrO:

Well I am not a christian, my friend. You can check my posts on here, my views about religion is very clear But i am definitely not an atheist. i do Believe there is an Ultimate Entity, A causeless cause, A universal, multidimensional consciousness, Which is the source of all existence and all levels of Realities. We are all the same infinite universal mind, just experiencing its Great endless thoughts through different forms of existence and dimensions. Nothing is really separate, everything is one and one is everything. Division and individuality are just mere tricks of our space and time reality of this physical universe. Every form of life is the same universal consciousness experiencing reality in a whole other perspective and that is the joy of existence itself. But just know and always know that there is a source, an eternal infinite conciousness, and its just too easy finding it you know why? Because all you have to do is dig really deep into the depths of your own consciousness and you will discover that YOU ARE THAT CONSCIOUSNESS, We all are!!! Individuality/separation is the biggest trick in the whole of reality itself. We all all tiny fractions of that universal ever conscious mind which made everything come into being, And the totality of all there is, and all there will ever be, Is The ONE Great Universal multidimensional consciousness Which we humans call God.

My friend, Jesus or any of his apostles never preached about hell. that was the work of the Early roman Christians sect in association with the roman government at that time to alter the words of an enlightened man to promote the concept of eternal damnation through hell fire, In a bid at establishing Christianity as the only or dominant religion in the world, thereby keeping all men in the line of the christian religion using the fear of hell as the ultimate weapon to achieve this feat. The bible you place all of your faith in is a thoroughly edited and over manipulated manuscript devised by the decaying roman empire, through the combinations of books, some being historical writings of enlightened men of old, and some mere formulated myths, coined together solely for the means of global domination through mental slavery for all men. That was why for 1,400 years they persecuted anyone who said or believed in anything contrary to the beliefs of Christianity, By gruesome torment or burning to a stake, Ushering in a time known as the Dark Ages, just for the sake that all men are mentally enslaved by the belief of the choice of either Christianity or eternal fire and torment for all Eternity. Jesus did not teach and NEVER taught about hell fire or eternal damnation. Go and read the old, raw and untouched book of the apostles about the life of Jesus which was recently discovered by archeologists in recent times, and you will discover a whole other story my friend. Jesus even taught extensively about re-incarnation(being born again) as the means of repayments of ones sins and evil deeds in his lifetimes, by coming on other lifetime journeys to the earth again to re pay back his negative deeds and cleanse his negative karma, and through multiple lifetimes of repayment, through suffering, misfortune and horrible events caused by the effects of the the negative karma surrounding such an individuals soul, Eventually the negative karma of that soul will be fully cleared, thereby achieving redemption and the soul will then be allowed to move into a higher state of consciousness/existence (which u can also call heaven). This is the Destiny of all Souls. NO SOUL IS DESTINED FOR ETERNAL DAMNATION, BECAUSE ALL SOULS ARE FRACTIONAL MANIFESTATIONS OF THE ULTIMATE SOUL, THE ETERNAL MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS WHICH IS GOD, THEREFORE ALL SOULS EXISTED PRIOR TO CREATION ITSELF AND IN THE PLAN LAID DOWN FOR ALL SOULS BY THE ULTIMATE MULTIDIMENSIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE CREATOR, NO SOUL IS GIVEN MORE THAN IT CAN BEAR AND IN THE END WILL AND MUST ACHIEVE REDEMPTION FROM THE SOUL TRAP OF THE EARTH REALM, THEREBY RETURNING TO ITS ORIGINAL PURE STATE PRIOR TO CREATION, AND BECOMING ONE AGAIN WITH THE ETERNAL CREATOR. These teachings of Jesus about the doctrine of re-incarnation was thoroughly erased by the roman christian founders working with the ceaser to further Strengthen and solidify their own doctrine of an eternal state of fiery torment for the payment of ones evil deeds and which there is no Redemption or pardon for the whole of eternity just for the sins committed in just one lifetime. This is the BIGGEST LIE of all ages and people need to be aware of it. The message of Jesus, and every other enlightened Clairvoyant that came as, Jesus, Mohamed, Buddha, Zoroaster and all the rest of them was just a very simple but extremely powerful message which they all shared in common. And this message was the GOOD Message of LOVE, and You only need to Honestly with all your heart, keep doing just three things to clear your negative karma and eventually achieve redemption which is through THINKING GOOD THOUGHTS, DOING GOOD DEEDS AND SPREADING LOVE TO EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AROUND YOU, EVERYWHERE YOU GO. LOVE is the strongest force in the universe because it was the Force the universal multidimensional consciousness in which we all call God, Used to bring all of existence and creation into being, It is the Only Force that can be used to erase the negative karma of the soul and that Force reveals itself through TRUTH. We have all been misled into thinking we know the truth, when really we are just trapped by group of people, who want us exactly where we are by taking advantage of the inner powerful force in all humans that drives us towards search for the truth about our existence, And enslaving us through that thought by making us think we know the truth, when really we have all just been misled for some selfish global world domination purposes. I Know all your bases of belief has always been in the bible which is still in all fairness not a bad manuscript to base your beliefs on, But if you really wanna Know the REAL TRUTH about the deep questions in your Heart, Go do your research very well bro And you will find out that through Knowing the Real TRUTH, You gain True Freedom.

You sounded like an adherent of the grail message.
Abdru-shin hmmmmmmmmm.
This your assertion is nothing to me but a mere coined ideology to discredit the bible and Christianity you actually tried however, failed
Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by MrMystrO(m): 12:38am On Nov 03, 2016
rhektor:

You sounded like an adherent of the grail message.
Abdru-shin hmmmmmmmmm.
This your assertion is nothing to me but a mere coined ideology to discredit the bible and Christianity you actually tried however, failed

No sir, i am not an adherent of the grail message or Abd Ru-shin, But Rather, An Adherent of TRUTH. And if any one in the past also coincidentally shares the same thoughts or beliefs about what i profess in my messages, Then it simply means that individual had also found the path of truth like i did, Because Like i said before, The real TRUTH doesn't have to be taught or forced on anyone to believe in. Rather it reveals itself to you and evidently through your inner multidimensional super-consciousness, you will know you are on the Path of truth,

I have never tried nor has it ever been my aim to discredit Christianity, the bible or Any other religion in particular because to me, Christianity is just like Any other religion, which bases its beliefs and doctrines on the bible as the official manuscript for all Christians to follow, which is the same in every other religion which each and every one of them has their own manuscript and book of doctrines they should follow. You cannot thereby say religion is a negative thing because there are still some positives in them and when practiced with a Good heart, and a Genuine intention to Be a Good person, Then true enlightenment and redemption is not far from your soul. But all i am saying is, Religion is Not, And has Never been the basis for Ultimate truth because its books, doctrines and rules set in them to be Followed, as you will find out, are all man made and were designed for specific purposes.(That's if you do your research about the origins of religion and the books in your bible extensively)

The message i share, on the other Hand is the Message of ULTIMATE TRUTH Which is LOVE, in which no Religion or no man made doctrines are part of, but Only the Knowledge of the Divine plan of the Divine multidimensional consciousness/entity Called GOD, For the souls of human on this earth and the Real TRUE but hidden fact about achieving redemption/enlightenment/God consciousness through the Divine power of LOVE.

There is no need to accuse me of anything wrong here, discredit or attack me blindly simply because i am not advocating for the belief of your religion, which i suppose is Christianity. I can NEVER And will NEVER Force these beliefs on Anybody, plus I have always strenuously supported the Right of every Man to his own Beliefs, however different that belief might be to mine Because He who denies to another this right, makes a slave of himself to his present belief, because by doing that, he Denies himself the right of changing it. But i just put these messages out here so those whose souls are enlightened enough but lost in the quest for the Real Truth, can find them here, and They Will not need to ask or be told that it is the Real TRUTH Because TRUTH is self revealing, and the force behind every other positive force and Truth itself is LOVE, And that in itself is the ultimate TRUTH.

Have a blessed day my friend.

Re: The Atheist Creed Changed by oseiyoke: 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
Lmfao. I mean "Cool Story"!
Lennycool1:
Lol grin grin grin grin
Are you Christians this desperate

(1) (2) (Reply)

If We Evolved From Monkeys, Why Are There Still Monkeys? / Are Angels Of God Same As Holy Spirit? / Jesus Didn't Die for Anyone's Sin nor to save everyone from sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.