Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno (38131 Views)

Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Photos From A Foiled Suicide Bomb Attack At University Of Maiduguri Today / Bomb Blast At Bakassi IDP And NNPC Station In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Brave soul.

1 Like

Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by ekojoe(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lighthouseman:

You are a f00l.
Say what u have to say and get out

why calling him that?
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by musa7m(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Keballl:
Thank Goodness, they didn't show his face. Gallant man.
show his face ...boko will start looking for the guy
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by uzchos: 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
The professional soldier should be rewarded in cash and promotion to encourage other risk duties and soldiers in active life saving service to the nation.
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by mystmoze(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Yes!!! Those were the same set of people that were always rejoicing at the sound and sight of every bomb blast during the last administration but suddenly hated it cos........................

Pls complete the doted lines hypocrite undecided
wow u just quoted wat was exactly on my mind to tell de mofo
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by discman2k2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Lalasticlala will never take this to FP except he sees picture of snake pepper soup...

So let me upload it... grin

grin modified i said it snake pepper soup is here and FP it goes

U ba!! And funny enuf, na d Snake pepper soup wey Lala see na im make d magic of FP. Lala i hail!!
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by sarutobie(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
idowuswap:
yes aboki knack ipob down
It is a miracle how demented humanoids manage to find their way to the internet.. see how this zone B is commenting and replying 'itself'..
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by Jarey08(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] God bless. More of this we hope
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by DonBobes(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
BHT r nt wise, striking at d same place twice within d space of less dan 24hrs. Wel it shows BHT is planin somthin big 4rm anoda axis & doin dis 2 draw our attentn away 4rm dt future attack.
We r watchin!
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by DeRay98(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Lalasticlala will never take this to FP except he sees picture of snake pepper soup...

So let me upload it... grin

grin modified i said it snake pepper soup is here and FP it goes

Omo for the python pepper soup wey you don chop alone, I fit sue you for appetite harassment and saliva inducements.
Any lawyer in the house?
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by vickylincon(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
NaijaMutant:

Yes!!! Those were the same set of people that were always rejoicing at the sound and sight of every bomb blast during the last administration but suddenly hated it cos........................

Pls complete the doted lines hypocrite undecided
just hear yourself.. Because someone did wrong and get away with it.. You are also supporting it and you forget those killed are like you and I.. Sometimes I wonder where we get it wrong in this country
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by NaijaMutant(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
vickylincon:
just hear yourself.. Because someone did wrong and get away with it.. You are also supporting it and you forget those killed are like you and I.. Sometimes I wonder where we get it wrong in this country

You're not making any sense here undecided

But from your last statement,
We got it wrong when human beings started reasoning the way you do
Swerve
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by vickylincon(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You're not making any sense here undecided
But from your last statement, We got it wrong when human beings started reasoning the way you do Swerve
smile
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by Barigaboy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
What I want to know is why r they always planning to bomb people. Nobody would leave is house n go n carry bomb to kill multitude if not sent by some leaders who want a problem for the government. Who want wailers to be blaming the government.
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
ekojoe:
This will never go viral cus its not:
1. Fire at Kirikiri 2. Bomb in Borno 3. Leaked Video of Pastor having Sex 4. Another Cucumber Video
I still wonder why we love bad news....
smd...
Kudos to our Gallant Soldier

So u never no Good news is no news
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by autonomous22: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2016
So na him kill d innocent bokoboy .....
Re: Soldier That Foiled Suicide Bomb Attempt On Bakassi IDP, Borno by nellyelitz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
sorry ooo pls shed more light, is Bakassi now in Bornu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyakhilome Told Me I will Go To Prison And Come Out After 6 Months – Orji Kalu / Soyinka To UN: Declare Nigeria As Protectorates To Stop Bandits ‘Slave Trade’ / #EndInsecurityNow: DSS Detains Northern Group Leaders Over Planned Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.