Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,592 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) (32758 Views)

Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by namuguibe(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Mikel chelsea fc bawo? Person wey never play for chelsea this season undecided
When he chop local food he can play at a high level in 3 hours time
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by LeSulk(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why is it with our media:

Local Coach = Local Coach, Head Coach

Foreign Coach = Technical Adviser?
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Certitude(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
yusufobinna1:
how will our league develop,now we want the best for the local league, we can't get because players will rather ply their in central African republic just to be addressed FOREIGN, Useless NFF if I were to be the president, I will allocate at least 5 slot for local base players.rubbish
Are you following the EAGLES at all?
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by DeRay98(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jobabori:
No player from local league. Stephen Keshi we miss you, R I P.
Oga, the local league season has ended and players are on holiday hence they are likely not fit...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by bamisepeters(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin
No local league player.
no be local technical adviser na.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by presido2e(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Are we playing the match without a goal keeper?
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Jobabori(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
Noblesoul123:
What of the goal keepers?
'A folorun sole' ( we use God to guide the goal - post) as we use to do in those days while playing ' after o-j-o '.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by nonjebose(m): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Wish the team all the best. What we may have going for us is that Troussier is new to the Algerian team, coupled with his eccentricism, a win for us is a strong possibility

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Catastrophe1: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeRay98:

Oga, the local league season has ended and players are on holiday hence they are likely not fit...
ignore them. Ignorance is a disease
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Catastrophe1: 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
DeRay98:

ignore them. Ignorance is a disease
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Walelavender(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Not a bad team though. The team need to gel. Team spirit required. The target is to beat the desert foxes.
We can't afford to drop any point now.
Go eagles. Go!
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by segzy17: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
wish super eagle all d best against mahrez algeria.......4 dos asking of local player,dey ar on holiday
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by khunz: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thought I would see OluwaChukweEden AdamuHazard.Well our team is presently made up of youthful,exciting and ambitious players.Victory is all I need. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by chrisxxx(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
EFCC777:
what of KANU ?
He is the goalkeeper. Hence he does not need mentioning. Presently he is training in Uyo ahead of the game.
Meanwhile you have been appointed as the referee of the match.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by funshint(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pls wen is Sunday Mba coming back to super eagles!

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Noblesoul123: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Jobabori:

'A folorun sole' ( we use God to guide the goal - post) as we use to do in those days while playing ' after o-j-o '.

As in ehn! grin
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by caracas: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
For the first time in a long time ,iam optimistic about our football .
We are beginning to have quality players in our team .players who play regularly for their teams in europe .
Iam very very sure Nigéria wud get the sole ticket of our group.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by TheSCRYPT: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2016
Am I glad to see Oghenekaro Etebo? Yes I am.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
not even one local league player.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
yusufobinna1:
how will our league develop,now we want the best for the local league, we can't get because players will rather ply their in central African republic just to be addressed FOREIGN, Useless NFF if I were to be the president, I will allocate at least 5 slot for local base players.rubbish

mumu
we are looking for quality players that can deliver and u are saying develop local league players...
u think say na friendly match dem wan play
Shey na u go tell coach wetin to do ni?
The local players u dy talk, how many of them play ball pass the foreign ones?? must pple always criticize
local league players wey dy play boring futball...
waka dere sef
u deserve slap

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by shegfun(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nellybank:
Wetin dem wan come play?

Cricket na im dey wan come play...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Awalong(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
stancod:
yes. All foreign league players
they were once local, in fact ball boys.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by prof12(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Poor set of players

Do you have a better set of players?
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Ademat7(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
funshint:
Pls wen is Sunday Mba coming back to super eagles!
1000likes for u
I just wish d guy can return

1 Like

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by excanny: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
SuperBlack:
With the quality in Algeria team, they will beat Nigeria. Algeria 3 - 0 Nigeria.

Yes. They are highly ranked and the but just surprised they lost points at home to Cameroon.

FIFA says they are the best in Africa but they are yet to prove it.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by chaiks: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

No local league player.
that's it bro. No time for conservative decision. Eagles all d way.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by biggz82: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
And Biggz ( my bedroom fc Warri)
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by excanny: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
where is Oboabona?
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by LeSulk(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Nice list tho.My selection will be

Goalkeeper : Ikeme

Center Backs: Balogun and Troost-Ekong

Fullbacks: Echiejile and anyone but the guy who played against Zambia

Defensive Midfield : Mikel and Ogu (Yes, he hasnt featured for Chelsea but truly you can't buy Mikel's experience in the market).

Attacking Midfield : Moses,Iwobi and Musa (Iwobi is largely inexperienced with African football and usually plays at the wings for Arsenal.But I believe he has the vision and guile to fill the 'no. 10' void left by his uncle)

Striker : Iheanacho or Ighalo

2 Likes

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by TeamSimple(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
EFCC777:
what of KANU ?
He dey prison
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Lionel Messi Confirms The Birth Of His Third Son, Ciro / South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.