Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,038 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) (32772 Views)

Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON / AFCON 2019: Rohr Releases 23-man Squad List Against Seychelles / Rohr Releases 30-Man List For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by sadiq4u6173: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2016
IT WAS SPECIFICALLY STATED WEEKS AGO THAT NPFL OR LOCAL LEAGUE PLAYERS WONT BE INVITED BECAUSE THE NIGERIAN LEAGUE IS ON BREAK FOR WEEKS NOW THEREBY MAKING THE PLAYERS MATCH RUSTY. THEY ARE NOT EVEN ON TRAINING YET HENCE THE DECISION...
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by SuperBlack: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
rowlyboy:
No wonder your name nah superblack
lol
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by saintalive(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Shebi na the local league player go give you victory
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by histemple: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
WesBreezy:

ogbeni what are you saying sef, Gbolahan is in Finland,egwuekwe too. Emem eduok plays in a club in north Africa.
talk sense nnam!

It's either you didn't read my comment or you failed to understand it. Please read it again.

More so, please stop saying what you don't know because you will be misleading people, Emem Eduok currently plays for Kasimpasa in Turkey.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Icon79(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2016
This is a pretty good list. The only names I am missing are: Azubuike Okechukwu and Isaac Success. These two players are good enough to walk into the team and make this team better. And Joel Obi should get a look in as well since he's been injury free for a while.

I found it strange that Success was invited in our last night but couldn't make it due to injury. And now that he's injury free they decided to drop him. Weird! But all things considered, this is a good selection by the coach. Players are now being selected on merit unlike during the time(s) of Keshi, Oliseh, and Siasia when you'd always get some funny funny names on the list.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by LeSulk(m): 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Supermansteve:

Lol I've never seen this kind of formations ever, 12 players? You should be coach cheesy

I trust you can both count and know the meaning of the word: 'or'
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by WesBreezy: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
histemple:

It's either you didn't read my comment or you failed to understand it. Please read it again.

More so, please stop saying what you don't know because you will be misleading people, Emem Eduok currently plays for Kasimpasa in Turkey.
so? Does turkey sound like your backyard ?
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by BARAJ92(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2016
Icon79:
This is a pretty good list. The only names I am missing are: Azubuike Okechukwu and Isaac Success. These two players are good enough to walk into the team and make this team better. And Joel Obi should get a look in as well since he's been injury free for a while.

I found it strange that Success was invited in our last night but couldn't make it due to injury. And now that he's injury free they decided to drop him. Weird! But all things considered, this is a good selection by the coach. Players are now being selected on merit unlike during the time(s) of Keshi, Oliseh, and Siasia when you'd always get some funny funny names on the list.
some of those funny names won us the Africa Cup of Nations, the same set of coaches bought Joel Obi to the National lime light. I hate it when people clamour for local players when it is a known fact that the local players are also always on the look out for a foreign club . Most Foreign based players, once played in the local league so what is the noised about local players even the Belgian and Argentines National team consist of mostly Foreign players.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by patrickkiernan(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2016
good set of players
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Pavarotti: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2016
7 Questions: As The Eagles List For Algeria Is Released

As Nigeria get set for their Crucial World Cup Qualifier against Algeria on the 12th of November, the NFF and Coach Gernot Rohr have finally released the authentic list of players to be invited for the match, after much intense speculation.

As expected the list is not without its twists and surprises tasking us to ask 7 important questions . . . http://www.soccerassembly.com/7-questions-as-the-eagles-list-for-algeria-is-released/
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Icon79(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
BARAJ92:
some of those funny names won us the Africa Cup of Nations, the same set of coaches bought Joel Obi to the National lime light. I hate it when people clamour for local players when it is a known fact that the local players are also always on the look out for a foreign club . Most Foreign based players, once played in the local league so what is the noised about local players even the Belgian and Argentines National team consist of mostly Foreign players.
Yup. They definitely did and no one can take that away from them. But don't forget that they also failed to qualify for the same tourney a couple of years later. That might help you put that win perspectives, if you will.

However, I do agree with you on the whole home-based players crap. If we want to qualify, we must get our best players to play for us regardless of where they reside. And right now, our best players are oversea based so we should stick with them. We can start relying on the home based players once we fix our league and get our best players to stay home.

O pari
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
SuperBlack:
With the quality in Algeria team, they will beat Nigeria. Algeria 3 - 0 Nigeria.

Just like they beat Cameroun
They will surely be beaten.
Re: Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Poor set of players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marc Batchelor Shot Dead In Johannesburg / Meet Uche Eke, Nigeria's First Olympic Gymnast / South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.