Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Bribe Cries & Runs Away Few Hours After Marriage In Delta… Says "I Made A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bribe Cries & Runs Away Few Hours After Marriage In Delta… Says "I Made A (522 Views)

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son / Toyin Abraham Runs Away After Watching Seun Egbegbe, Her Ex Interview About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bribe Cries & Runs Away Few Hours After Marriage In Delta… Says "I Made A by Grovebase: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
This is serious o! There was confusion in Delta State on Saturday as a wedding reception ended half-way, following the bride’s cry that she was no longer interested in the few-hours-old marriage.

The bride, who ran away from the reception venue, was given hot chase by the husband…

The incident which occurred at ‎Udu area of the state, Daily Post reports, created serious scene. At the popular Orhunwhorhun road, the husband was seen talking to the bride to reconsider her decision.

The incident attracted a large crowd, as well as members of their families, in a frantic effort to settle whatever it is that has made a wife change her mind just few hours after marriage. Sigh!
See photos here http://grovbase.com/2016/10/30/bribe-cries-runs-away-few-hours-after-marriage-in-delta-says-i-made-a-mistake/

(1) (Reply)

See As These Students Mob Oritshefemi When He Visited His Daughter In School / YBNL Firstlady,temmie Ovwasa Releases New Video / Freeze Shares Beautiful Photo Of His Fiancee And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.