Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son (47272 Views)

Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions / Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by MrNollyzone: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Shatta Wale Wife Stabs him with Scissors, Runs Away With His New Range Rover and Son

According to reports indicated by notorious Instagram celebrity gossip handle, Those_called_celebs, States that fiancée of the African Dancehall artiste Shatta Michy has bolted with ‘my level’ crooner Shatta Wale’s newly bought Range Rover, Majesty and some important documents.

It was reported a day ago about how Shatta Michy desperately took to her snapchat story to advice women not to struggle with a man in the name of making it big one day,her words sparked concerns, others thought she was shading her baby daddy.

She Thosecalledcelebs Post below:

“Let me tag u so dat it enters ur brain @michygh ….how many people will believe dat…de love i have for Michy connected me to @shattawalenima ?? I just love de girl so she is de last person i will do her bad.

I refused her husband proposal on many occasions and even refused to meet dis guy in person cux i didn’t wanna go into their relationship n de love i hv for Shatta no…wen we meet today…

SEX will come in so i do hide n seek wid him oo …but wat am hearing no de3…i think dis is de right time to take ma man tho cux i can’t see him dead…he gotta get sound mind to do more music for de nation. Michy wherever u are hiding with Majesty. ..my husband Range Rover and other important documents. ..

bring dem back baby…after stabbing ur husband back with Scissors and sharp objects…u run away with all these stuffs…why are u doing dis to urself? Do u want me to believe in those hard drugs n many people tagged u? Sweetheart. ..

people were about to bring ur stuffs out..naked videos ..voice note..messages n many but i begged dem in DM n everything is wid me nowww…..wat at all do u want from dis world? The story continues. ………………tomorrow. ..gudnite.”

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/11/shatta-wale-wife-stabs-him-with-scissors-runs-away-with-his-new-range-rover-and-son/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Rextizzle(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hahahaha this one nah criminal sha cheesy
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by simplyDopeGuy: 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
I'm so happy, one pastor already told him his days are over... spoiler alert, in Ghana, shatta wale is their own version of mc omoluowo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by chocorex(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
I love Shatta but he shouldn't be a woman beater

8 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by ainas247: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
smiley When you married the wrong woman..

Put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Promismike(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Chai undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by gurunlocker: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
All these violent people shocked

5 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Ogaemmy: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
angry God, what kinda world is this?

Meanwhile, let's not let depressive news like this spoil our day. Below is a video of three kids that will keep you glued to your TV forever. Watch and forget your sorrows. And please, kindly subscribe to the Channel for more interesting videos. God bless you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2zzf3FzHnk

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Badonasty(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
MrNollyzone:
Shatta Wale Wife Stabs him with Scissors, Runs Away With His New Range Rover and Son

According to reports indicated by notorious Instagram celebrity gossip handle, Those_called_celebs, States that fiancée of the African Dancehall artiste Shatta Michy has bolted with ‘my level’ crooner Shatta Wale’s newly bought Range Rover, Majesty and some important documents.

It was reported a day ago about how Shatta Michy desperately took to her snapchat story to advice women not to struggle with a man in the name of making it big one day,her words sparked concerns, others thought she was shading her baby daddy.

She Thosecalledcelebs Post below:

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/01/11/shatta-wale-wife-stabs-him-with-scissors-runs-away-with-his-new-range-rover-and-son/

shatta wale is just too scandalous

I no dey believe the guy story again jare...nigga just wants to be in the news

7 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by enemyofprogress: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Very good

Nigeria's problem is Bigger than
One president, let try 2 presidents.. Atiku for morning duty and buhari for night duty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by DanielOc: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
MC OLUOMO II

10 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by braveboy64(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
attention seeker so no knife at home abii

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by namo77: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Kira290(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
B
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Leonbonapart(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shatawale is mad. Has never act normal

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Babiboy: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Riversides2003(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
All this internet wives and husbands these days sef, our mothers and father were not doing this o, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Immanuels7(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
i
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by GistmeBlog(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by byinks(f): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
I hope they arrest the mad woman
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by VictorNoni3745x: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by sacx: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
So Shatta is still alive shocked
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Jaynom(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmmn! Who you choose to Marry is Extremely important!

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Sholaco: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Good for him, they wouldn't stop living a fake life i this one teach him a lesson
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by able1993(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
It is well with you bro, go and solve the problems in your house....

Do you want to be enlightened, updated and learn on business and academic strategies, are you abreast of the success stories of Ben Carson, Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein, Bill Gates and the like, do you have inspirational stories others can learn from or do you need guidance and counselling on that particular decision you want to make, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Niangollan42: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
I thought Shattawale is a hard guy.. How can I woman stab him and run away

1 Like

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by bentlywills(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
After running his mouth for sakordi Na woman beat am las las

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by Mikepenny5(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
The prophet that talked about his death , hmmm after insulting him, hope he survives
Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by martineverest(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
dude is forming innocent until we hear the woman's side of the story....shatta wale is known to be very violent

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Michy Stabs Shatta Wale With Scissors, Runs Away With His Car And Son by PrinceVM(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
so are dey trying to tell us dat is woman dat stab our own MC oluomo too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Towel-Clad Olajumoke Orisaguna Poses With Her Daughter (Photo) / DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him / Oyekanmi Jethro Adekola About To Wed. Pre-Wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.